Does Pariviartana work in Navamsa?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
djoe
Contributor
Contributor
Does Pariviartana work in Navamsa?

Post by djoe » 06 Oct 2015

Does parivartana work in Navamsa as well? and other divisional charts as well? Also what about aspects? are the aspects valid in a Navamsa Chart? i.e. Saturn 3rd, 10th aspect etc? If yes what will be the effect of a planet aspecting his own house in the Navamsa or Dasamsa? especially if he is in Parivartan also?

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Does Pariviartana work in Navamsa?

Post by lightray94 » 28 Mar 2016

[quote="djoe"]Does parivartana work in Navamsa as well? and other divisional charts as well? Also what about aspects? are the aspects valid in a Navamsa Chart? i.e. Saturn 3rd, 10th aspect etc? If yes what will be the effect of a planet aspecting his own house in the Navamsa or Dasamsa? especially if he is in Parivartan also?[/quote]
Yes, parivartan yoga in Navamsa works

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 31 Mar 2016

Thanks Sir. Does the parivartana effect work similar to Rashi Charts? i.e if two planets in parivartana only in Navamsa and not in Rasi, implies that they are each others Navamsa dispositors, so in case they are not related in Rashi, will some effects still show up?

ashy

Post by ashy » 01 Apr 2016

I read in Nadi astrology that when parivartana or exchanges of signs occurs between two planets then the concerned planets should be treated as if they are in their own house. This concept is exclusive to Nadi jyotish so make of that what you will. I also have a parivartana in navamsa with Jupiter and Venus exchanging houses (1 and 3 respectively).

Regards,
Ashwin

djoe
Contributor
Contributor

Post by djoe » 13 Apr 2016

[quote="ashy"]I read in Nadi astrology that when parivartana or exchanges of signs occurs between two planets then the concerned planets should be treated as if they are in their own house. This concept is exclusive to Nadi jyotish so make of that what you will. I also have a parivartana in navamsa with Jupiter and Venus exchanging houses (1 and 3 respectively).

Regards,
Ashwin[/quote]

Thanks Sir,