Virat Kohli

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Virat Kohli

Post by shilpa » 12 Aug 2015

Dear All,

Virat Kohli, Nov5 1988, reportedly 10:28am New Delhi

--Kohli's Rasi chart is moderate, at best, lagna lord in the 6th.
6/11 Lord Venus is in debility in the 10th house of professional success and fame

--Sun debilitated and afflicted by Gulika and ketu in the 9th house, the bhagyasthan and house of father also....in debilitated Venus's nakshatra...these are the yogas that took his father away rather early, when he was 19 I think.

--bitter enemies shani mangal in association by being in mutual kendra and shani-moon also in mutual kendra ( Visha yoga variant)

--so how does he get so successful at such a young age......

often times in sports / artistic performers its the navamsa driving the fame and success...

-trinal houses in navamsa are strong.....5th is Venus in own house and 9th is shani in friend Venus house and in conjunction with it.

--further 7/10 of navamsa is Jup in own house and amplified by Rahu that it conjuncts with.

--His Dasamasa is where the power , the fame and international level success at a high and sustained level is exhibited in my view:

--D10 , Lagna lord is shani in own house and 10th of dasamsa is Mars exalted and in conjunction with shani.....super strong planets in a very strong placement shedding off most of their maleficity through swakshetra / exaltation placements.
and this is what also gives him the aggression, the fight and ability to win cut throat battles

--he is in Rahu-shani period from April 2015 until Feb 2018...shani we saw is strong in dasamsa and strongest planet in dasavarga charts with an amsabala of 5

and Rahu sits in his own nakshatra....another strong placement.

--he will go higher and stronger especially in this period.....but when success comes from natural malefic placed strong...it gives side effects.....controversies, scandals also.

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Virat Kohli

Post by Dr Neeraj » 14 Aug 2015

Dear Shilpa ji
Thanks for the wonderful post.
My 2 bits from Jamini point of view:
Jamini MD from Nov 2013-2024 is Virgo which is his natal 10H and contain AmK Ven (Neechbhang as its in own sign in D-9) with DK Moon (his love life goes along with his career). Virgo got aspected by PK Sat as well as MK Mars.
In D-10 again Virgo contain AmK ven
Actually its Nov 2013 onwards, his career take a upward lead.
Regards
Neeraj

qwert123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by qwert123 » 15 Aug 2015

i am just a beginner in astrology and have a question , As per bhava chalit chart

9th and 10th lord are in 10th house and lagna lord is in 5th house aspecting 10th house

doesn't that indicate a powerful career by itself without going into vargas ?

sorry if i said anything wrong

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 15 Aug 2015

My 2 bits from Jamini point of view:
Jamini MD from Nov 2013-2024 is Virgo which is his natal 10H and contain AmK Ven (Neechbhang as its in own sign in D-9) with DK Moon (his love life goes along with his career). Virgo got aspected by PK Sat as well as MK Mars.
In D-10 again Virgo contain AmK ven
Actually its Nov 2013 onwards, his career take a upward lead.
Regards
Neeraj
Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

--he is in Rahu-shani period from April 2015 until Feb 2018...shani we saw is strong in dasamsa and strongest planet in dasavarga charts with an amsabala of 5

--he will go higher and stronger especially in this period.....but when success comes from natural malefic placed strong...it gives side effects.....controversies, scandals also
Sri Lanka v India: Rangana Herath helps his side to first-Test win

First Test (Galle)
Sri Lanka 183 & 367
India 375 & 112
Sri Lanka win by 63 runs

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/cricket/33945828
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 15 Aug 2015

anuradha wrote:
Sri Lanka v India: Rangana Herath helps his side to first-Test win

First Test (Galle)
Sri Lanka 183 & 367
India 375 & 112
Sri Lanka win by 63 runs

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/cricket/33945828

:lol: . Nice one !!!. Worst Humiliating defeat for virat kohli and team India.....A winning test match changed to Embarrassing defeat. The main problem with virat kohli is over aggression. It can lead to many a defeats. Maturity and controlled aggression is needed for him .

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Aug 2015

Dear Karthik
Yup he shd have controlled aggression. Anyhow, its all part of learning. I hope he musty have taken a lesson from this experience.
I hope from Sept 2015 onwards, in the Jamini AD of Sagittarius, we'll see his achievements.
Sagittarius is the sign of big ups & downs. PK Sat from here will aspect AmK & DK Moon. This will be time for the Jamini Rajyoga to fructify.
God bless him
Neeraj

karthik1984
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by karthik1984 » 15 Aug 2015

Hi Neeraj Ji, you have nicely concurred my point. Thanks. Hope he plays with more maturity as now he is a captain . Hoping Jaimini astrology prevails the truth about his career.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 02 Sep 2015

I am happy that Virat learnt the lessons fast and achieved a glorious victory.
Its also interesting to see the interplay of dashas on human life.

prakhs123
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prakhs123 » 28 Mar 2016

What an awesome player is Virat Kohli.

Another great prediction by Shilpa ji. The D10 LL Shani and 10 L Mars placement are like charm for people in competitive sports I guess. as shilpa ji said "the aggression, the fight and ability to win cut throat battles".
He win the cut throat battle between India and Australia simply by his own will and abilities!

Good to see that Rahu shani period will last till 2018 :) . I am big cricket fan :)

lightray94
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lightray94 » 28 Mar 2016

[quote="shilpa"]Dear All,

Virat Kohli, Nov5 1988, reportedly 10:28am New Delhi

--Kohli's Rasi chart is moderate, at best, lagna lord in the 6th.
6/11 Lord Venus is in debility in the 10th house of professional success and fame

--Sun debilitated and afflicted by Gulika and ketu in the 9th house, the bhagyasthan and house of father also....in debilitated Venus's nakshatra...these are the yogas that took his father away rather early, when he was 19 I think.

--bitter enemies shani mangal in association by being in mutual kendra and shani-moon also in mutual kendra ( Visha yoga variant)

--so how does he get so successful at such a young age......

often times in sports / artistic performers its the navamsa driving the fame and success...

-trinal houses in navamsa are strong.....5th is Venus in own house and 9th is shani in friend Venus house and in conjunction with it.

--further 7/10 of navamsa is Jup in own house and amplified by Rahu that it conjuncts with.

--His Dasamasa is where the power , the fame and international level success at a high and sustained level is exhibited in my view:

--D10 , Lagna lord is shani in own house and 10th of dasamsa is Mars exalted and in conjunction with shani.....super strong planets in a very strong placement shedding off most of their maleficity through swakshetra / exaltation placements.
and this is what also gives him the aggression, the fight and ability to win cut throat battles

--he will go higher and stronger especially in this period.....but when success comes from natural malefic placed strong...it gives side effects.....controversies, scandals also.

regards[/quote]
Virat Kohli has got a parivartan between his 10th and 11th house between Venus and Mercury which strengthens his 10th as well as 11th house aspects??

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 29 Mar 2016

Its so gud to see Virat doing so good.
From Feb 25th his PD is Ketu which is placed in Lagna of D-10 (A gud time for career)
It'll be really interesting how his Ven PD will be?
Ven is debi in 8H of D-10 and generally this shd results in some scandal/controversy in career and a time for setback in career.
God bless him
Neeraj

Indvedic
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Indvedic » 29 Mar 2016

I think Virat is under Rahu mahadasha. Undoubtedly, Rahu exhibits some of his best results in Aquarius especially in his most powerful Nakshatra, it was the same Rahu In Aquarius period which took Dhriubhai Ambani at the peak of his fame. In Dhirubhai's case it was placed in third from moon and Virat has it in 6th from moon no wonder rahu loves the upachya houses where he works his way to get his desires fulfilled.. :D

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 20 Apr 2016

Virat's Ven PD will start from Apr 26 to Oct 17, 2016

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 22 Apr 2016

Neerajji,

Do you think the career fall or scandal is because of Venus debilitated or Venus being in 8th house of D10 ? My wife also has
her current PD Lord Venus which is also the 10L debilitated in D-10 along with the D10 dasha lord Saturn. Her career took off since the start of Venus PD, precisely from Jan/11/2016 and her Venus PD started on Feb/1/2016. Do you see a fall in the Venus PD which ends on Aug/1/2016.

DOB - Oct/21/1977
Time - 19:22 ( Rectified by Mr.Manley)
Place - Hyderabad, India

Thanks

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 23 Apr 2016

Dear Aravind
This post is specifically for Virat Kohli. So its better to ask this query in other post.
Let me give a quick reply. Dasha of planet who's debi in D-10 is always a time for concern in career.
God bless you
Neeraj

Vineetharsh

Post by Vineetharsh » 02 Jun 2016

My D10 Chart is 95% similar to kholis D10 chart... almost every my planet is sitting at same position with that sign...just I am curious and craving for the hidden knowledge brought me here... so kindly won't mind... I am just asking what you see... after comparing... if his D10 gave him such height..so m just curious about Saturn Mahadasha.
For verification
21st Oct 1988
1:18pm
Gaya- Bihar
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Jun 2016

Kohli's dasamsa karak Surya is exalted

Kohli's 10th of navsama has Jup in swoakshetra and Su in his karak house in 10th

these are not small diffrences

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 09 Jun 2016

Is the birth time and day of birth correct for Kohli ? I knw quite a few Ranji cricketers and what I hear from them is that most of the players use to give a wrong birthday to get selected in Under 14 or under 16 teams. On the face of it with such a weak D1 chart , no matter how powerful the D10 and D9 is , it looks very unlikely that somebody will get so much of fame , money and success at such an early age.

Thanks
Aravind

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 09 Jun 2016

I tend to agree with Aravind ji.

TKC

Vineetharsh

Post by Vineetharsh » 11 Jun 2016

Thank You Shilpa for replying.

I have heard Sun bestest placement in 10th house.... it's more beneficial than first... I have read it somewhere so I m asking.
In D9 chart Rahu is sitting in tenth... I heard that placement of Rahu really gives you height in any career... like how Shahrukh Khan has tenth house Rahu... just asking...
Means you saying there no worldly fame in my chart and Emperor like wealth ... right?

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Jun 2016

sun in 10 th in navamsa and I am not getting leadership posn though I am in mars dasha who is in sun's star, mars lagna laod exalted in 3rd and sun 10th lord. So may be there are exceptions.

Ashok
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Ashok » 12 Jun 2016

Hi all,

First of all, many thanks to Shilpa for the interesting and thought provoking post.

I glanced at the chart on Jagannatha Hora software using the birth details given using Placidus house system and new KP ayanamsa.

1) In the rasi chart, lords of 10 & 11 exchange houses. This is a powerful Maha Yoga for fame and success as it involves 10th and 11H.

2) Saturn in Lagna in Dhanus, Makara and Kumbha is a Raja Yoga as per classical texts: Check BPHS, Phaladeepika etc.

3) The bhava chart shows 10L Merc in 10H, powerful for fame and success.

4) Venus-Moon combination is auspicious as per Jaimini and here, it also receives the aspect of LL Jupiter and 2 & 3L Saturn. Saturn being in Jupiter's house will not harm but may make him reserved, reticent, sober, serious etc

5) Notice that the 10H is aspected by both 5L Mars and LL Jupiter in rasi. Aspects are seen in rasi. Also, there is rasi parivartan between 10L Merc & 11L Venus. Venus enjoys neechabhanga rajayoga, conjoins moon and occupies own navamsa taurus.

6) rasi 10L Merc occupies 10H in dasamsa. Occupant of 10 in rasi Moon is exalted in dasmsa chart.

7) In bhava chart, Mars + Rahu are in 3H, LL in 6H (good for sports & competition), Moon in 9H and Sun in 11H, Merc 10L is in 10H in Bhava chart. Thus, the bhava chart is extremely powerful.

8) Mahadasha Lord Rahu occupies own sign Aquarius (co-owned by Rahu and Saturn as per some classical texts) and is aspected by sign lord Saturn in the propitious 3rd house. In dashamsa, Rahu is in a kendra 7 aspecting lagna giving fame.

9) In navamsha, Rahu occupies 10H conjunct 10L Jupiter & 3L Sun. See how Rahu is connected with 3H (effort & courage). Virat shows calm temperament and courage under pressure.

There is much to explain his considerable success, if one connects the dots.....

Regards,

Ashok

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Jun 2016

First glance at rashi shows a very ordinary chart. But see 3 6 11 from arudha lagna has strong malefics. It gives extreme will power to fight enemies. a Strong Rahu in 5th from AL gives amazing fame.

It is interesting to see 3 6 11 from lagna too on similar lines.. but AL is stronger..

6th lord is hammered by Sat and mars. He is troublesome for enemies.

Rahu alone gives him everything.. Dasha has come at the peak time and planet is strong. Just one planet at the right time in life can boost things so much.. :)

tandav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tandav » 29 Oct 2016

Happy Diwali Shilpa ji!
Happy Diwali Dr. Neeraj ji!
Happy Diwali Mathur ji!
Happy Diwali AstroDuffer ji!

Happy Diwali Everyone :D :D

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,

I happened to stumble onto this thread. And, out of curiosity, I cast the bith-chart using the details provided in this thread. For the records, both Rahu and Moon/Chandra are in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. Incidentally, his Moon/Chandra Antara-Dasha starts in August 2025.

I would appreciate if impact of the same were articulated, in this context of this discussion.

Sincerely...