HOW TO JUDGE STRENGTH ?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Netra
Contributor
Contributor
HOW TO JUDGE STRENGTH ?

Post by Netra » 02 Aug 2015

how to judge a planet strength or results ?
IF..

1. In d-1 chart - it is in 12th house, lower degress, combust, malefic aspect on it, conjuct with enemy.

2. in d-9 chart - it is vargottma, kendra placement.

3. in d-10 chart - it is in own sign in kendra, enemy conjuction but good kendra placement.

like MARS in this chart ??????

D.O.B. - October 12, 1991
T.O.B. - 10:45 A.M.
Place - ranikhet ( India )

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: HOW TO JUDGE STRENGTH ?

Post by elipsis » 02 Aug 2015

A planet is said to be weak or strong by the quality of its association in D1. You don't need divisional charts to delineate the strength as they deal with subtler aspects of life. In your chart Mars conjuncts Mercury and on either side there is Sun and Moon. This makes mars unstable - resulting in instability in education, residence, husband (if female) will be a frequent traveler. etc
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Netra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Netra » 02 Aug 2015

Thank you elipsis.

I asked this question because i want to know that which type of career this MARS can give and of how much position or designation or strength it can give in the career ???????

MARS definitely here a great significator of some carrer related stuff in the chart because it is lord over lagna + 6th house (work) in d-1 ... and lord over 3rd house (self efforts ) + 10th house in d-10.

and also the soul of this chart that is SUN lies under MARS nakshatra ??

elipsis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by elipsis » 03 Aug 2015

It cannot give any stable employment but it can help you start your own business. We can assess what kind of business

1.Mars is in the sign of partnerships
2.Mercury conjuncts Mars - this shows measuring instrument (tape, weighing machine) as denoted by the Libra sign
3.Both Mars and Mercury are in Chitra nakshatra which rules perfumes, paints, beauty, mathematics, accounts, clothing, weaving, writing etc. Much needed qualities to start a business.
4.11th to this combination is Venus and Jupiter in Leo, indicating that if you start a business the customers will be high-profile.
As of Dec 2015 I am no longer active on this forum. If you have any questions related to my topics you can contact me via email by clicking on my username. I very much enjoyed contributing on this forum.

Netra
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Netra » 03 Aug 2015

Thank you for your time.

we all don't know the destiny. Today at 16:00 P.M. i took admission in graphic and web designing course. The class will starts from tomorrow. If i will do the business then it will be definitely of some computer aided designing related work. viz. fashion or automobile or multimedia designs etc.

God bless you and thanks once again.