Question about Jupiter in birth chart and D-9

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor
Question about Jupiter in birth chart and D-9

Post by Daisy_85 » 22 Apr 2015

Hello everybody,

I'm fairly new to vedic astrology so please be patient with me :)

I know that Jupiter points to the husband in a female's chart. In my birth chart Jupiter is sitting in the 8th house, debilitated in Capricorn. In the Navamsha chart I have Jupiter sitting in the 7th house which I believe is good for marriage/love life.
I heard that the Navamsha chart is the chart you have to look at (especially after 30 years of age) to see marriage. Can you tell me what it means if I have Jupiter in the 7th house in Capricorn in my D-9 chart?

Thank you very much in advance!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Question about Jupiter in birth chart and D-9

Post by tylorechandra » 23 Apr 2015

Birth data ?

TKC

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 23 Apr 2015

February 25th, 1985 at 12:39 pm in Stuttgart/Germany

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 23 Apr 2015

In your chart Jupiter is not in the 7th in Navamsa. It is in the 3rd w.r.t navamsa lagna.

TKC

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 23 Apr 2015

Oh, thank you for clarifying. It's so weird, I got my vedic chart done last year and I remember Jupiter in the 7th house.. But maybe I confused the divisional chart. I would send you the chart but it's on my laptop that broke down :(

Do you know what can be seen from Jupiter in Navamsa? I heard that you have to look at Navamsa for spouse and relationships and that the Navamsa chart gets more important after age 30.
I'm trying to find out about marriage in my future and also wealth and if moving abroad is in the future.

As I said, I'm new to vedic astrology, so I still have troubles interpreting the chart.

Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you so much, tylorechandra!!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 25 Apr 2015

The third house is the house of struggles and the sub conscious mind. Jupiter in this house in Navamsa indicates that marriage won’t come easy.

In your case, Jupiter is your 7th lord sitting in the 8th in the Rasi chart. It is in its sign of debilitation (with neechabhanga from Moon) and is aspected by the 8th lord Saturn. The bhava madhya of the 7th house belongs to Venus while the bhava is itself aspected by Rahu. Venus is in its exaltation house, in planetary war with Mars and in Papakartari Yoga.

In Navamsa, the Lagna is occupied by Mars Venus combine while Saturn and Moon occupy the 7th. The 7th lord is in the 12th. The 7th house is also aspected by Rahu and Jupiter.

The house of marriage shows a mix of good and bad.

The current period and the ones to follow can give marriage. You can also move abroad and settle abroad. (I have also observed that in some cases with Mercury as the Lagna lord or the 7th lord, marriage occurs around or just after the age of 32 years.)

TKC

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 26 Apr 2015

Tylorechandra,

thank you SO MUCH for all your effort! I really appreciate it.

Ever since Moon dasha started I seem to have trouble with relationships. I don't want to blame the other people involved, as I'm sure it's also my problem.. I'm going through emotional highs and lows, I'm also a bit distrusting/jealous and maybe it's not always easy with me. Do you know what I could do astrology wise to make relationships better? I heard that women go after Mars type man, but marry Jupiter, is that true?

Do you see any details of the future spouse (marriage partner)? I'm in a relationship right now, but it's a constant up and down..

If you're looking at the chart for moving abroad and for everything wealth/money related: where do I look? Where are the significant points in my horoscope.

I learned that my Mars got activated around 27th year of age which was the reason I moved abroad for the 2nd time (a few months before turning 27). I also heard that moon and rahu in my 11th house and aspect of saturn on the 2nd house bring money through lottery, inheritance etc.
I'm not sure how to see timing/place for moving abroad.
I also believe rahu points to the fact that my income will come from foreign sources?

If you have any insight I would be very grateful. I'm sorry for all the questions and THANK YOU again for all your help.

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 18 May 2015

Hello Tylorechandra, hello everybody else,

I wanted to ask that if in my D-9 chart the 7th lord is sitting in the 12th house - isn't that the ultimate sign for bad marriage and bad spouse?

Are they any signs that point to a happy, successful marriage?

Thank you very much in advance for your help and for every reply!

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 18 May 2015

I have sent you a PM.

TKC

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 18 May 2015

Hello tylorechandra,

It seems that I can't receive or send private messages :(
Can you post it here or send it to my private e-mail?

Thank you so much

drkrishna75

Post by drkrishna75 » 19 May 2015

dear tyolrechandra ji, namaste, please intrepret my jupiter which is in 8th house and also my d9 navamsa chart. i am an unmarried male.
august 30,1975.
nagpur,maharashtra.

8.30 am

regards.
dr krishna

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by tylorechandra » 19 May 2015

@Daisy_85
The reply e-mail is returning undelivered. Pl give your correct e-mail address.
TKC

Daisy_85
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Daisy_85 » 19 May 2015

@Tylorechandra,

Thank you so much