Gautam Adani Navamsa

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moody
Contributor
Contributor
Gautam Adani Navamsa

Post by moody » 16 Apr 2015

Dear members,

I would like to discuss with you Gautam Adani Navamsa. As you all know he is one of the richest Indians and is the founder

Adani Group a multibillion dollar company.

24 June 1962 Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India Time Unknown

Please examine his navamsa closely

1-Jupiter is in Pisces Navamsa (Own Sign) Jupiter is the significator of Luck, Wealth, Fortune and Money flow for the native

I have seen several billionaires with this navamsa placement like Masayoshi son, Robin li and Steve Ballmer.

2- Mercury is in Gemini Navamsa (Own Sign) Mercury is the significator of Business, Commerce, trade and entrepreneurship. It also signifies intelligence, speculation and Companies.

3- You can also that Ketu and Saturn are in Gemini Navamsa. Saturn is the significator of one's career and here it says that he is a businessman and a trader.

4- Mars is in Scorpio Navamsa own sign further enhancing the strength of his navamsa.

Please share your thoughts and help me to know how Mars's strength appears in his life.

Thank You.