D60 and D2 Charts.

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Snr
D60 and D2 Charts.

Post by Snr » 09 Apr 2015

Last edited by Snr on 14 Sep 2015, edited 2 times in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: D60 and D2 Charts.

Post by Dr Neeraj » 11 Apr 2015

Dear SNR
D-60 is a very very sensitive chart and shd be consulted only if the TOB is accurate upto seconds.
D-2 (Hora chart) is evaluated in many ways. The most common way is to study whether planets are in the hora of Moon or Sun, hence all the planets fall either in Cancer sign or Leo sign.
There are other methods for constructing Hora: Kerala Hora (Labh Mandook hora), Poorva Parashari Hora, Venktesha Hora, Vikram Mandook Hora & Cyclic Hora.
The details of these can be seen in the book Predict Comprehensively through Divisional Charts by VP Goel
http://www.journalofastrology.com/produ ... tem_id=243
God bless you
Neeraj

Snr

Post by Snr » 12 Apr 2015

Last edited by Snr on 14 Sep 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 12 Apr 2015

Dear SNR
I've never worked on D-60 for the reasons given already.
I think Shilpa ji can guide you better in this regard.
God bless you
Neeraj

Snr

Post by Snr » 13 Apr 2015

Snr

Post by Snr » 13 Apr 2015

--------
Last edited by Snr on 04 May 2015, edited 2 times in total.

Snr

Post by Snr » 14 Apr 2015

-------
Last edited by Snr on 04 May 2015, edited 1 time in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 14 Apr 2015

Dear SNR
Certainly you've bombarded many question. Let me try to take first.
1. Moon is in 4 deg from Sun so almost combust. The gud news is that they are not in the same navamsa.
The effect of combustion is full if any planet is in same navamsa with Sun.
Anyway, Moon is in Virgo sign with exalted Mer (though moving away from its sign of deep exaltation) and Rahu.
This may make you a critic, witty, fast grasping power, bit of asceticism (aspect of Sat), frequently changing ur mind.
Jup is in kendra from Moon making Gaj kesari yoga.
Moon is not very gud in D-9 as its 6L placed in 12H, thus activating 6-12 axis.

When a planet is combust, it does not stop giving results. Its just its gives frustration on that part of life. So all things signified by Moon will be afflicted.

So overall Moon will give you mixed results. Like in Apr-Nov 2017, you shd get gud results related to career as thsi time you'll have dasha of Mars-Moon and Moon is exalted in D-10.

Before that In Jan 2016, Rahu will transit over your natal Moon and this will be a time to take care. As generally transit of Rahu over natal position of any planet creates a havoc and turbulence.

God bless you
Neeraj

Snr

Post by Snr » 14 Apr 2015

Last edited by Snr on 14 Sep 2015, edited 3 times in total.

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 15 Apr 2015

SNR wrote:Also,my lagna lord mars is debiliated in karkata.....but there's also a neech bang yoga for mars...to what extent the neech bang yoga work..?
Dera SNR
Your Mars is in 9H (Cancer sign) with Ven. Its dispositor Moon is in 11H and Mars is in 8H of D-9 (Virgo sign).
I dnt see any reason for the neech bhang. Plz aware why you feel your Mars has neech bhang?
God bless you
Neeraj

Snr

Post by Snr » 15 Apr 2015

Snr

Post by Snr » 15 Apr 2015

Dr Neeraj
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dr Neeraj » 16 Apr 2015

Dear SNR
I understand your point and I've seen such dictums at many places but I've some reservations in accepting them.
See ur Lagna is Scorpio and Moon is in Virgo; so 8 houses are in kendras from them (including the lagna & Moon's natal position). If the planet which exalts in this sign is in kendra from Lagna or Moon, it'll be neechbhang.
Plus if planet which exalts in this sign, aspects or conjunct the debi planet (i.e. if this planet is in 7H or conjunct) from debi planet, it is also neechbhang.
So technically out of the 12 houses if planet is placed in any of the 10 houses, it'll be neechbhang. It sound a very loose dictum and practically if Lagna & Moon are in different signs then most of the time, there will always be a neechbhang.

Well, I've no intention of making ur Mars a neech nor I'm challenging classics or anyone else, but my observations are that in the dasha of a debi planets there are always some adverse events. If really it is neechbhang then the things may turn up on in the end but the tough time has to pass.

God bless you
Neeraj

Snr

Post by Snr » 16 Apr 2015

Last edited by Snr on 04 May 2015, edited 1 time in total.