i choose not get married will navmsa chart change?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
bak5221
Contributor
Contributor
i choose not get married will navmsa chart change?

Post by bak5221 » 09 Mar 2015

My question is if my chart says to get married and i choose not to .Will the navmsa chart still have an effect on me?
i know that when you get married the navmsa chart opens up ... what if i want to stay single... do i just look at d1 or the navamsa chart will come to affect later on in my life...

Thanks in advance!
BB

Astrocrazed

Re: i choose not get married will navmsa chart change?

Post by Astrocrazed » 16 Mar 2015

Interesting question and it's also something I've thought about. Would like to know the answer to this.

pphuph

Post by pphuph » 17 Mar 2015

charts dont change.

subramanianp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by subramanianp » 17 Mar 2015

Dear bak5221

By thinking so what you are actually trying to project.?
Against astrology?
Against your time of birth ?
Against the destiny ?
Against your capabilities.?
please elaborate.
सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः।
सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः।

Astrologically yours.
Subramanian Pandath.

bak5221
Contributor
Contributor

Post by bak5221 » 17 Mar 2015

i know that when you get married the navmsa chart opens up. What if i want to stay single? do i just look at d1 or the navamsa chart will come to affect later on in my life...

vyvasvatha manu
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vyvasvatha manu » 26 Apr 2015

navaamsha is de chart of your dharma,,,,dharmaasha....

i'd like to clarify here--dharma is not religion or spirituality

dharma is de sum total of wat ever experiences a soul has had in all it's previous births in this and other lokas,,,, and so as a result, dharma shows how a particular situation is accepted or reacted to by de individual dependin how de soul has got moulded by previous experiences,,,,, this explains differing IQ, EQ etc in each and every person,,,

this is why navaamsha is de chart Paraashara Maharshi assigned dharmaasha to be de indicator of "abilities" of a person,,,,and even those abilities were to be seen from AK(aathma kaarak) n not d9 lagna.

so whether u get married or not,,,, your inner abilities come out once your saturn and sun mature aft around 30yrs of age....your d9 will start painting your life with its hues then on more observably than before.