d9 asc vargottama and other 3 planets as well

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sourav.6600
d9 asc vargottama and other 3 planets as well

Post by sourav.6600 » 15 Feb 2015

Hello Learned members,
I wonder if you guys please analyse the chart and interpret results. I have d9 vargottama with Virgo asc. and Saturn, Jupiter and Moon is also vargottama, How it will affect married life, career and overall directions of life.

12th July 1990
13:03
Bikaner, Raj

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: d9 asc vargottama and other 3 planets as well

Post by vedicmaths » 20 Feb 2015

Hi Sourav,

I get Libra in rasi as well as in navasma. Lagna is libra 2 deg 29 mins. Well beyond Virgo. Lahiri ayanamsa is used.

Moon and jupiter are in trines to your navamsa lagna. What kind of talents you have ?

regards
vedicmaths

sourav.6600

Post by sourav.6600 » 24 Feb 2015

Vedic Maths,

I am not sure how you are getting Libra Ascendent. I am using the same Lahiri Ayanamsa. Have you entered correct longitude and lattitudes?
Here are the details again:
Saurabh
12th July 1990
13:03 ( thirteen : three )
Bikaner, Raj
73.19 East
28.00 North

I'm Currently working as a freelancer web designer living in Jaipur, Rajasthan from previous 4 years.

vedicmaths
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedicmaths » 28 Feb 2015

Hi sourav,

There are two bikaner. I used the other one. But i still get libra, but it is at the very very begining. This
can happen due to other settings. In essence, it appears that you were born at the fag end of Virgo, lagna
very close to 29 deg 57 mins or so.

Sun and jupiter in perfect tenth and saturn in perfect fourth aspecting Sun & Jupiter are interesting features
in your chart. I would like to know about your jupiter dasa in general and especially about the antars of Saturn
and Sun in jupiter dasa. Other events in your life any can also be stated.

regards
vedicmaths

sourav.6600

Post by sourav.6600 » 01 Mar 2015

hello vedic,

I replied you as an email and you are right Saturn is in 4th and Sun+Jup in 10th but they move backward when we see cusp chart.

Looking forward.