Divisional Charts D1, D9, D7, D45 and D12 - As a Set, How?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Divisional Charts D1, D9, D7, D45 and D12 - As a Set, How?

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 19 Nov 2014

Hi Learned Members

We have already gone through each of these divisional charts D1, D9, D7, D45 and D12 to see how each can be read, what each stand for in the reading on an overall basis and any special look outs that must be observed.

Now as a set, this is how they can be read :

(1) Read each of them independently bearing in mind the dictum just listed in the 1st paragraph - keywords : DIFFERENT ANGLES

(2) D1 with D9 to back D1 up for strength or can stand in for D1 too - keywords : FRUITS OF THE TREE

(3) Yogas of D1 with reference to the Navamsa Dispositors like the Parajitha Yoga on How They are Placed in D1 (this is how I interpret it, not how they are placed in the Navamsa) - keywords : GRAHAS IN D1 WITH AN ADDITIONAL LABEL AS NAVAMSA DISPOSITOR

(4) D1 with D45 to confirm D1's departments of life whether they flourish and also to confirm the prosperity indicators in D1 - keywords : CONFIRMATION OF CONTENT AND PROSPERITY INDICATORS IN D1

(5) D1 with D7 as an agenda on how the individual is to tackle the world in fulfilling his aspirations (don't forget the 7th Bhava is directly opposite of the 1st Bhava) - keywords : PLAN OF ACTION FOR D1

(6) D1 with D12 to see what was inherited from the parents both literally and figuratively for the Jataka's current life - keywords : GENES ON OUR CURRENT LIFE.

(7) D9 with D12 to see how God and parents' endowments intermixed - keywords : NATURE (from D12) VS NURTURE (from D9 - Godly given attributes must be nurtured for fructification)

Best Regards
Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Divisional Charts D1, D9, D7, D45 and D12 - As a Set, Ho

Oh yes, before I forget in the case for D60 it can only be read independently. It is the only truly independent chart in all ways but covering the subtleties of the individual's life. Some of them may also take some time to develop.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

D40 is another overall chart but must always be read with D1 and not independently - the antithesis of D60 in this respect.

When read with D1, it shows which areas of life we can carry on and which areas of life we can branch to. It must be read always in conjunction with the dasha periods : keywords - ROAD MAP TO THE FUTURE.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Someone asked me about D11 about its general applicability of reading as an overall chart and also the difference between the two types : Ekadamsa and Rudramsa.

My reply to him was :

I use the Rudramsa for final outcome of gains which is what my posts are talking about since I like to write about POSITIVE things.

Ekadamsa is written more for the evils in one's life which is NEGATIVE things. But it also used to see the kind of postions the person is suited for in society and like in mundane astrology, based on the transits at that time of the planets, he can get the postion he is aiming for.

Both Ekadamsa and Rudramsa are based on the 11th Bhava which can triumph the 1st Bhava, so its divisional chart can be read independently, without reference to D1.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Note that Ekadamsa needs reference to planetary transits, and planetary transits the results are usually judged based on D1, so Ekadamsa needs reference to D1 in that sense, in an indirect manner via transits.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Also in any of the charts above that can be read independently in an overall manner without reference to D1 (which hence excludes D40 for example), pay primary attention to the primary karya house and the ascendant.