D45 - A Very Significant Chart

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
D45 - A Very Significant Chart

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 28 Oct 2014

Hi Learned Members

I have written some points on the D45 in past post. But I have discovered new insights.

To recap, BPHS says that :

(1) D45 supports the D1. Anything not likely to prosper in D45 for that planet, that planet's functional rulership in D1 is going to be damaged.

(2) D45 can be read on its own as an overall chart.

Now D9 has characteristic of point (2) fully. But for point (1) D9 has some say, but D45 has a large say on the D1.

To understand why, realize that 45 = 5 x 9. This means the primary karya houses of D45 is the 5th and 9th houses. We know that 5th and 9th lords if combined gives unfathomable prosperity. Thus D45 is a chart of prosperity.

We also know that in all divisional charts, the Ascendant of the Divisional Chart is important. In the case of the D45, the 1st assumes even more importance because :

(3) 1st is the 5th of the 9th and 9th of the 5th. It can be considered as the 3rd primary karya house since 9th and 5th are primary karya houses as explained just now.

(4) The numbers 5 and 9 their product gives 45, the Divisional Chart number. 1st also gets more importance in this respect.

Thus the 1st house in this Divisional Chart is more like a trine (more so than the D1) than a kendra,. It shows how the aura of the person projects prosperity.

In one of my earlier posts, I mentioned that in divisional charts the 11th, 9th and the Bhavat Bhavam of a primary karya house becomes the secondary karya house.

Thus the following becomes the secondary karya houses :

(5) 7th being 11th of the 9th, 3rd being 11th of the 5th, 11th being 11th of the 1st (Ascendant of D45).

Thus ALL THE ODD HOUSES are either primary karya houses or secondary karya houses in D45. From elipsis post we know that odd houses give fortune. Even if the even houses are interlinked and the weakest link can spoil the chain, with the help of the odd houses, we can get through with luck even if the even houses which you are borned with decree that you are dstined to meet with some mishaps.

The primary karya odd houses are luckier however as they are dharma whereas the secondary karya odd houses are kama or air houses.

We also know (to borrow a concept of Nadi which can be used in Parasara Astrology) that the 5th, 9th and 11th to the Ascendant gives the fate or final outcome of anything delineated from the chart. Thus it can be seen D45 has a large say on the final outcome of things.

So :

Rasi gives outcomes of a decision
Moon gives outcomes of fates or short duration of cycles.
D45 gives outcomes of medium to long term - enough to build prosperity
D9 shows support from God and not so much outcomes
D60 gives outcomes up till our dying breadth
D81 is the hidden navasmsa or hiddn support from God if you find harder
D108 gives outcomes up till our dying breadth through your seeking of help from God ie. with God's help you can jump from D60 to D108
D144 gives outcomes through your future cycles of rebirth until no more rebirths for you

You an see from the above, most of us like the time frame of D45. Just enough to build prosperity.

Last but not least 9th to 5th is 1st and 5th to 9th is also 1st. All converge to the 1st meaning D45 is eminently suitable to be read as an overall chart as well (this argument is similar to the one argued for the 1st house in D45 as a primary karya house but it is not exactly the same).

Best Regards
Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: D45 - A Very Significant Chart

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 20 Nov 2014

Let's analyse my D45.

My birth details are :

22nd June 1962
Singapore
Time 9.02 am
GMT +8.0

Note that if your software allows selection of GMT OR ALWAYS USES GMT +8.0 for Singapore, then use the above data.

If however, your software does not allow selection of GMT AND on top of that has an intelligent atlas that knows Singapore was GMT +7.5 in 1962 even though now Singapore's GMT is +8.0, then use the time of 8:32 am instead.

To check, my Ascendant is actually 4 degrees 10 mins 42.26 seconds.

I have an Ascendant of Libra with Sun and Venus there. Mars is in the 7th. Mercury conjunct Jupiter in the 3rd and both the nodes occur as a single entity in the 9th. We can still ply apart Rahu and Ketu as a separate dasa notwithstanding. Moon as lord of the 10th is in the 12th.

Saturn, the Yogakaraka is PURE in the 8th of Astrology and Transformation. It is also retrogading. According to Bharvatha Ratnakara (BR) Saturn in the 8th gives long life which counteracts Venus in the 1st which according to BR for a Libra Ascendant is a maraka. Saturn casts an aspect on Venus from the 7th due to Saturn retrogading. Saturn association with a maraka also becomes a maraka notwithstanding ruling good houses according to BR, but here Venus maraka status has been reduced (Saturn in Taurus is a sign ruled by Venus) and thus instead the good houses ruled by Saturn is transferred to Venus, giving long life (Venus is an 8th lord and Saturn associating with it) instead to enjoy the riches (Venus is a planet of prosperity).

Saturn practically hits all the money planets : Venus, Mars (ruler of 2nd), Sun (ruler of 11th). Ruling 4th and 5th, it pertains to houses and lotteries and speculation. In the 8th it shows unexpected benefits through ups and downs of the economy.

Sun ruling the 11th gets neecha bhanga from Venus. Most of the gains are through father.

Mars in the 7th gets association with the retrogaded Saturn, gets aspect from the Sun via opposition and a 9th aspect from Mercury from the 3rd. This Mars is a Rajayoga according to BK and also produces immense good also from BK. Mars is not a maraka for a Libra Asecendant meaning there is continuity and prosperity in whatever Mars represent. In the 7th Bhava it pertains to business.

Moon 10th lord is disposited by Merucry the 9th lord. This combination is supported by Jupiter. So here the association of Mercury with Moon is good being supported by Jupiter in its own sign in Sagittarius in the 3rd which gives prosperity and Moon in the sign of Mercury and not the other way round. Mercury and Jupiter aspects the 9th. This is Naendra Yoga at its best. Generally I am very good with the written word.

Saturn in the 8th gives me skills in astrology. Not being aspected by any planetes and not aspecting any planets in the 8th shows the sheer purity of energy in ferreting out astrological secrets. In the 7th where ONLY Saturn does the aspecting shows the accolades I receive which I have no say in although it is good.

Moon in the 12th is also pure. The only lifeline it has is through the dispositorship of Mercury which is involved in a powerful Naendra Yoga. It shows gains to be obtained by meditation.

Best Regards
Hock Leong

feerth
Contributor
Contributor

Post by feerth » 21 Nov 2014

what about Shashtiamsha chart ? i have 3 planets exalted, 1 planet siting with the exalted one, 2 planets in moolatrikon, 1 in friendly..

Shashtiamsha and Akshvedamsha, what are the difference btw them ?

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 21 Nov 2014

I also have a Parajitha Yoga in my D45.

In one of my past posts, I mentioned that there is a mini-Navamsa tied to every divisional chart. What this means is God supports even in our each and every micro-departmental life.

Jaggarnatha Hora does provide a Navamsa display for each divisional chart.

My Parajitha Yoga in my D45 appeared in my late adult life which is writing with dharma in mind. This is how I end up in this forum.

Venus ruler of Ascendant is in Libra in the Ascendant. First arm of the Parajitha Yoga is satisfied.

The navamsa dispositor of Venus is Jupiter which is in its own sign in Sagittarius in the 3rd. The second arm of the Parajitha Yoga is satisfied.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 23 Nov 2014

The Parijatha Yoga of my D45 involving Jupiter in Sagittarius and Venus in Libra shows I am very interested in philosophy (Jupiter and Venus both in their respective moolatrikona signs).

If it had been Jupiter alone I would have been interested in Law and Legal Philosophy, if had been Venus alone I would have been interested in the Philosophy of the Social Science or even Aesthetics......as it is because of the mixture of Jupiter and Venus I am interested in Social and Political Philosophy (Political Science or Pure Political Philosophy would require some or a larger part of the Sun's influence).

Social and Political Philosophy is one of the hardest branches of Philosophy to argue about.

PV1993
Contributor
Contributor

Post by PV1993 » 19 Jan 2015

Khoo Sir,

My D-45 ascendant is Capricorn. Rahu & Ketu are sitting in the ascendant. Saturn is sitting in 9th house in Virgo. Mercury is in Libra in 10th. Venus in Taurus in 5th. Sun & Moon are in Cancer in 7th. Mars is in 8th in Leo and Jupiter is in 2nd in Aquarius. What can you interpret from these positions?

Is the Rahu Ketu combination in ascendant in D-45 destroying my D-45 chart?

Is the position of Saturn, the 1st lord & Venus the 5th lord good then?