About Lahiri Ayanamsha

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: About Lahiri Ayanamsha

Post by rathore » 19 Sep 2014

GNE ji,

I hear you. This kind of explaining-away-anything Astrology grinds my gears. However using Yogas fructifying in proper Dashas I have gotten more convinced with Fagan (still not making a conclusion though). This is esp. for charts where planets are on the edge of changing signs / navamsas and the Yoga goes away with change in Ayanamsa. I would request interested members familiar with several yogas to do checks on the same lines.

Lex ji,

First things first - Stop making off hand comments on members. If you like to discuss then talk with valid Astrological data, otherwise it is just your personal opinion. (Note: mixing puranas loosely with Astrology is not real data, it is scattered so be careful with that). However for beginners I am explicitly stating here the fact that Nakshatras are NOT lorded by planets. Valid data for the same : For Shodshottari, Panchottari dasha the same Nakshatra native starts their life in a different Dasha. This is detailed in the previous post.

So whether Sun should be in Ashwini or not on 13th / 14th has nothing to do with Ketu lording Ashwini. Well unless one starts mixing Puranas loosely to make a point.

And it wasn't said that Puranas don't go with Astrology, it is just said to be careful mixing them without proper study of Astrology, otherwise one can also prove that Venus Lords Ashwini.

Rathore

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 19 Sep 2014

.contd
The most widely used Dasha is Vimshottari Dasha system.
It starts from Ashwini nk lorded by Ketu, Deity God..Lord Ganesha
Sages and Puranas have written, there is no doubt about that.

If suppose a person with Janma nk as Uttaraphalguni, and in matrimonial ad, native places nakshatra as Chitra and sayinh calculated by an astrologer, as from Shoda....dasa system.

Uniformity has to be maintained.Sage Parashar recommended Vimshottari dasha system..allotting no 1 slot to Ashwini nk, nk lord Ketu and periods..as described above.

Parashar rishi utilized nakshatra system i.e nakshatra lord in arriving at dasa calculations. Why 27 nakshatras used by sage for dasa calculations we will see later.

So Puranas Nakshatras are fundamental in analyzing a horoscope.

Readers, can see on 13th or 14th April every year..Lahiri and K.P.Ayanamsa used
will pass the test..Ravi transiting in Mesha at sunrise every year
..deposited in Ashwini..Zero deg
...Nk lord..Ketu
..Deity God..Lord Ganesha

..next

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

..contd
Lets see Raja yogas
Sages written texts always correct, no ambiguity.

But the ambiguity is how one studies a chart, analyzes, ofcourse no copy pasting, whether it is true bhava yoga is occuring, is it malefic planets influencing, is it Chaya grahas affecting, is trika lords aspects, conjuncts, or yoga forming planets is it connected to Trika houses.

Lets see few e.g..
Bill Gates might have born in a hospital.
At the same time in that maternity or near by maternity or same town another maternity ward, atleast 5 persons might have born
Bill Gates born on X date
Five person born on same..X Date

Now along with Bill Gates, other five persons should qualify for all yogas for which Bill Gates qualified
But why other five persons not world famous

second e.g
Mahatma Gandhi
Atleast one person should qualify for yogas...as described above

Third e.g
Sachin Tendulkar
Atleast one person from Mumbai, should qualify for yogas

Fourth e.g
M.S.Subhalakshmi
Atleast one female from Madurai to qualify yogas of M.S.

Os.....

The person hunted by American reconnaisance satellite
Atleast one person qualify for this person yoga..as a dreaded...

..Next
Last edited by shilpa on 20 Sep 2014, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: personal comments and jibes at other members edited

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Why other persons born at same time, same place..not enjoying yogas
is
To whom to they born.

There comes Purva Punya analysis
What Karma they born with

Nadi analysis will give a direction to past Life, next birth what a native has to discharge.
K.P.System cusp sub and sub sub will show the lead

Any native who wants to prove Ashwini Lorded by Shukra or Shukra leads in dasha allotment as no 1, let it be proved by Puranas.

Our Vedic astrology is set from Puranas
Same 27 nakshatras existed in Puranas
Sages and Rishi are part of puranas, Will be reverred till Ravi and Chandra are visible to humans
Same 27 nakshatras are used by Rishis and also used in daily Almanac
We dont do festivals on Planet based
Nadi has shown in Kaliyug humans will discover more planets.
But these planets will not find any place in Vedic zodiac system till Kaliyug gets over.
It is nakshatra or Nakshatras 27 forever in Zodiac beyond Kaliyug.
Puranas or our ancestors are guiding force inVedic astrology

After all, Lord Shiva has given a curse, in kaliyuga no two astrologers will agree to others.
so, wise queriests, should know or attempt to know, so many posts on yoga, couple of them fit in chart, in this forum had elicited.
..next

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Sep 2014

.contd
Uniformity dasa for humans, life span of 120 yrs, been widely used by Astrologers and was recommended by Sage Parashar as it based on nakshatra based system.
If a native born, when Chandra in Anuradha nakshatra, than Anuradha ruled by Shani i.e star Lord, that native will begin with Shani Mahadasha.
But Parashar muni has given slot no 1 to Ketu, star lord of Ashwini nk, i.e 0 deg to 13 deg 20 mins in Mesha.Deity God is Lord Ganesha.

Now the conditional dasha systems like is more oriented towards lagna, varga charts etc. These dasha systems like dwi saptati dasha, Ashtotari etc are planet based. Sage Parashar clearly established for best dasa uniformity for humans is Vimshottari dasa system.

It is nakshatra based with ruler or star lord concept of dasas.

It is evident now
1. Our new year i.e Hindu or Vedic astrology, Ravi in Mesha at 0 degree on 13th or 14th April every year at Sunrise
2.0 deg to 13 deg 20 mins..Nakshatra..Ashwini
3.Ashwini adipati is Ashwini Kumars
4.Ashwini nak star Lord is Ketu..i.e ruler
5.Deity God of Ketu.Lord Ganesha
6.Sage Narada blessed Lord Ganesha
7.Ketu denotes Head
8.Ketu..Lord Ganesha..Progeny giver
9.Ketu..Lord Ganesha..Gyan or wisdom
10.Ravi Exalts in Ashwini
11.Sage blessed..Lord Ganesha..Surya Koti prabh...
12.Lord Ganesha..first Son
13.Sage Parashar allots Ketu no 1 slot in Vimshottari dasha
14.Drik calculations to be used
15.Ayanamsa definition
16.Sayana Nirayana positions
17.Lahiri K.P.Ayanamsa will pass the test..Ravi at zero deg every year in Ashwini nk at sunrise on 13th 14th April

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 22 Sep 2014

..contd
Before I go into retro of normal zodiac, Newcomb analysis, Nautical Almanac, again Ayanamsa
Lets hear a small story of Jyothisam and yoga/dosha analysis.

Guru i.e Brihaspati was teaching Jyothisam to nine students.Chandra was also one of them.It is imperative now that Vedas or mantras or Jyothisam or Dhanwantri i.e medicine one needs a Guru to teacg the subject not from any source.
Chandra grasped jyothisam fast and was proud and developed superiority complex.

Guru noticed this behaviour and called Chandra one day for a test.So, Chandra met Guru, Test was given to Chandra by giving a horoscope of one year baby in Earth. Chandra was asked to predict.

Chandra glanced horoscope, dosha or yoga is there, this Child will die on this day by snake bite.Guru enquired with Chandra, are you sure, please look into all respects, nakshatras, transit, timing, badhaka, maraka etc
Chandra looked again in to the chart, ohh hoplessly placed fourth house so is Moon and no trinal aspect on them from Jupiter.

Guru asked Chandra lets see whats happening

On that day, Child was in cradle lying.Cradle was hung from Roof top through coiled iron chain.Snake appeared from rooftop and started sliding zig zag way with tail towards cradle where baby was lying.

..next

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 24 Sep 2014

..contd
Snake coiled into the chain and was sliding in zig zag way through small holes of the chain and was making hissing noise and progress was towards cradle, in cradle baby was lying.
Snake's movement is controlled by Karaka Chandra, serpents movements will not be in linear way.
Baby in the cradle saw snake is progressing towards cradle through chain, started through his small hand to catch as if that baby thought it is a doll.
This story is just like Lord Krishna when he was born. ..
Now baby's movement is also Chandra a karaka
Iron chain...Karaka Shani
Cradle is dangling..not touching Earth
Baby was trying to catch snake, snake was inching towards cradle, by coiling inside chain holes, with its tail movements was balancing on the Chain
Baby was Pushing in lying position to catch snake
Baby was thrusting baby legs to create a jumb to get near to snake and catch it by baby hand
There exerted potential energy on the cradle.
Baby now started thrusting spinal cord and two legs to push forward to catch snake.

Chandra predicted baby dies of snake bite in Earth on this day to Guru, Brihaspati.They are watching this event from Heavens..

...Next

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 26 Sep 2014

Dear Readers,

This thread is a good example of how in Astrology one can relate anything to anything. Just use own imagination in a loose subjective manner while associating it to some actual textual stories and concepts (usually picked on convenience but not always deliberately while ignoring other things).

Let us see an example of how loose correlation can be used to prove that Venus lords Ashwini:

Sages say for a person born in Ashwini his first Panchottari Dasha is of Venus. Now as per Puranas Shukracharya (Venus) worships Lord Shiva only. And as we know Venus rules over semen which is required to create life. Thus only Venus can cause creation to start in the first place with the grace of Lord Shiva. Moreover only Venus knows Sanjeevni Vidya (per Puranas again) so it is even more evident only Venus can bring life out of nothing (just like creation of the Universe). Keeping all of these in mind it is evident that Venus rules over Ashwini as Ashwini is where all creation starts. This is why Sages assigned Ashwini to Venus. Also Venus is the only body other than the luminaries that can cause shadows on Earth so it is very powerful and thus none other can dare to rule over Ashwini, where all creation begins. Moreover how can Ketu rule the first nakshatra, as it rules over liberation (freedom from rebirth) and not new creation?

One can pull many other Puranic facts combined with scientific facts blended into Astrology and solidify the above conclusion, but that is not the point. Point is anyone can see how one can justify anything by loose subjective correlations scattered across various subjects without proper knowledge of each subject. This is the classic pitfall for the unlearned. Of course some of you would have easily understood by now that Planets do NOT rule Nakshatras inherently otherwise all Nakshatra based Dashas would start with the same lords always.

Rathore

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 26 Sep 2014

..contd
Lets come back to story.
There will be interruptions inbetween particularly on the end of the week- .Such menace can be tackled.Tackling or navigating is through well exercised learnings, but assurance is not through some cuts or copies.

So we were on,
Chandra predicted dosha, Child will die, inspite of Guru's suggestion to have a relook in 1 yr baby chart. Chandra was firm Dosha or yoga present in chart.Guru requested to look at Bhava, nakshatras, nakshatra lord, maraka, badaka etc. But Chandra was firm

So, snake..child..cradle,..Iron chain, ..readers may read previous posts

1yr baby in cradle iron chained from roop top

As Predicted by Chandra, Chandra and Guru were watching from Heavens on that day, both were looking at snake,

Iron..Shani
Snake..Rahu
Snake's poison..Ketu
Baby was chained to cradle..immobile..12th house

So baby pushing with Spinal cord and baby legs to catch snake, which was coiled on Iron Chain, tail was inserted between two holes in the iron ring for balance

Since baby was exerting pressure on the cradle with thuds of baby legs pushing, Potential Energy resulted.
Baby pushed again and again repeatedly
Potential Enery or force leaked out to Chain
Force moved towards to a point on the Chain
There resulted opposite reaction or force from that point
Because of this, snake again started coiling more indepth into the coils of Chain for balancing
Because of the opposite force increasing
Kinetic Energy resulted.
Cradle started little swings
Now Child forgot about snake
Child started liking that swings, enjoyed
Child started increasing leg movements with more force
Kinetc Energy increased
It was more than Potential Energy..Cradle started swinging by inceasing angle of curvature
Snake now started putting entire body and tail into more holes in the chain to balance with the arc swings
Guru and Chandra were watching snake very closely

..next

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by R V RAMANAN » 27 Sep 2014

Dear LEX,

For the benefit of all of us here, it would be nice if you can limit yourself to writing astrology and not take a dig at some member. Please take this as an official warning.

Regards
ramanan

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 27 Sep 2014

..contd
so, I was on Guru Chandra watching snake coiled inside holes of chain, chain was suspended from roof top and it was hinged to cradle, 1yr baby wanted to catch snake, baby pushed on own
..Potential Energy in cradle..converted to Kinetic Energy.

Cradle started swinging
Chandra Predicted in the story that snake will bite baby and baby will loose life as there is no Guru drishti on that day. Guru told Chandra, please review onceagain the chart. Chandra was convinced there is dosha in Chart.

Baby started making more efforts through legs and Spine, as baby was enjoying harmonic motion or Swings at repeat intervals.

As swings of Cradle increased,
Hinges of Chains attached to cradle started loosening
That time, nakshatra or Chandra moved into another sign, Chandra deposited in another nakshatra
Knots from cradle, came out from Hinges of the chain
Cradle fell down on the Ground with Baby
Guru looked at Baby, when Baby was falling down
Guru drishti fell on baby, Baby saved

Now, as Cradle got detached from Iron chain which was in Swing
Iron chains started swirling together
Snake in that chain coiled into the holes of Chain got embedded with body and tail
Snake died

Guru now looked at Chandra in Heaven
Guru than told Chandra
Baby's nakshatra..significator nakshatra Lord or star lord, I was linked
Guru was significating eleventh house
Guru drishti fell on Baby

Chandra admitted for not looking into nakshatra significations

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Sep 2014

..next continued on rebuttal of Panchottari dasa
Readers should know I am talking about Vimshottari or Udu dasa system per Sage Parashar and K.P. system
When we or astrologers talks of astrology it will be always linked to Vedas, and Science is evolved from Vedas or sages.
Now administrator have not looked into remarks of our dear Member not only in this post but also in post in Planet section, Manglik sends MOM into Mars orbit, dear member of this forum had a dig on my post.
It is disappointing as well as Sad, menace creator scot free and a person narrating a story on Jyotisham is been penalised.
Learnings will always support a knowledge with proper debates not mudslinging. All I had requested, once a yoga copy pasted, please provide analysis of chart and remedy to queriest. Thats it.

Our dear member accuses me using science and astrology, prior to that accusation was Puranas.
Astrology or vedic astrology is a science.
Lets see
In a cosmic calendar, one day is 40 million yrs
i.e one second is 500 yrs
a pulse of a person equivalent to 500 yrs
Cosmic minute is 30000 yrs
so, 1 yr or 360 deg of normal zodiac is 648000000 yrs
The above number is Energy number of Einstein
What was said by Vedas proved by Einstein which is termed as Yuga in Vedas.

I was referring Udu dasa, but conditional dasa i.e Panchottari dasa is been pushed by the member. Infact, I did say earlier too conditional dasa are insignificant to humans, Sage Parashar said Vimshottari dasa to be used predominantly as a part of Uniformity.

I would Urge admin to look into member"s behavior too, I am sure to every action there will be reaction.

..Next

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 28 Sep 2014

..contd
Copy and Paste BPHS sloka, chapter 33
O Brahmin, the full span of life of a human in Kali yuga is 120 yrs. i.e. Purna ayu for a human.
Various dasas advocated, Vimshottari dasa is the fundamental or Prime dasa system to be used.

Thats what I had said in my earlier posts.

Now query of Panchottari dasa
This dasa is a conditional dasa system.
Now who is advocating this dasa system in this thread, bu mentioning irrevelant to subject saying Shukra..
Lets see how this conditional dasa system

Again Copy Pasting sloka, BPHS chapter 48
Arkamsa Karkalagne Panchottari Mata
It means
related to Surya..should be 2nd Lord
not only that
Lagna Cancer i.e karkata both in Rasi and in Varga i.e in dwadasamsa, Panchottari dasa shall apply
Panch means 5
tottari..in hundred
so 105 yrs.

For this conditional dasa, look at restrictions
Lagna should be in range of 0 to 2 deg Cn.
Such situation arises when Lg is deposited in nk of Guru i.e Punarvasu i.e Guru is star Lord.

Now Ketu is not given dasa lord i.e only 8 planets operate dasas system
Does it mean Readers, Under this conditional dasa, a native will not get Moksha at all.
No it is not that way.

Lets see how Panchottari dasa calculated
Again nakshatra is taken for calculated
But. I have to say
I couldnt find any references in sanskrit texts nor in Ganapati Purana, as stated in a reply, Shukra lords Ashwini.

Lets come back to calculation
Sage saying for this conditional dasa
Count from Anuradha ruler Shani i.e star Lord
to
Janma nk
resultant number
divide by
seven
Remainder is the balance of dasa of birth
Now, Rahu and Ketu in the chart under conditional dasa system will be analyzed per sign and planets conjoined or aspects.

I am talking about Vimshottari system in Kaliyuga per sage Parashar dictum, where. is conditional dasa system cropping up to confuse writer and Readers.

cdvijay100

Post by cdvijay100 » 29 Oct 2014

Hello Lex Ji,

I have sent an email to you. Could you please look into that and let me know your input please.

Thanks,

VijayLN

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 30 Oct 2014

Parashara tells us VM dasha is the best as it encompasses life span of humans in Kaliyug. He also says among all Dashas (notice he says ALL DASHAS) VM is more appropriate for general population. It means other nakshatra based dashas are also there, which he lists later. To this the inevitable conclusion is that Nakshatras are NOT ruled by planets hence nowhere the Sage says Nakshatras are lorded by planets. Sure some translators put their "Notes" saying Nakshatras are lorded by planets but that is their own opinion & NOT what the verses themselves say. The verses talk about Dasha Lords & NOT Nakshatra Lords.

Sure Nakshatra lords may have some significance when used with proper Dasha but that is where it ends. It is a folly to analyze a chart based on some Nakshatra lords without proper linking to Dasha. For e.g. using Nakshatra lords such as Ketu for Ashwini, Venus for Bharani while using VM Dasha may be fine (even though I doubt this approach but it has still some logic to it) but analyzing a chart based on Nakshatra lords without talking about Dasha is wrong.

Rathore

P.S: Even though I use the term "Nakshatra Lords" above to explain but inherently there is nothing called as a "Nakshatra Lord". The term is just used for understanding purposes.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 30 Oct 2014

cdvijay100 wrote:Hello Lex Ji,

I have sent an email to you. Could you please look into that and let me know your input please.

Thanks,

VijayLN
Hi Vijay..
Kancheepuram born, Iyengar ara you?
Vijay, I suggest you to select K.P. Prashna number and mail it to me.
Please put only one query only, query shouldnt be ambiguios to me
You have to follow certain regulations while send it to me that divine number
1.Select Prashna anytime after Sunrise but before Sunset.Email me that no.
2.Pray Lord Ganesha Family Guru Family Deity God before selecting that no
3.Prashna will be privy to you and me only.

While Prashna chart manually casting, I will tally your query and mind and subs of relevant houses, I can see your current state of yours.

I dont advertise or copying pasting yogas etc in K.P, in K.P, it is all analysis about, kids plays with blocks of colors toys and build blocks, parents looking at will be thrilled and motivated.Similarly Yogas are for motivational blocks, we are grown up away from socialist age, now we are in Mobile or Satellite phone age.
The cusp of Prashna chart will determine my prognosis. Cusps like Cellular towers for mobile phone with your Unique SIM or for Satellite Phone SIM, Cusps akin to Corridors of North West North East... so on
Your SIM regularly or automatically sends PINGs to Cellular tower i.eCusps, thats recognizes the signal.
Similarly Cusps is fixed, what you are born with Previous life karmas.. cannot be altered, Only Almighty wishes.

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Nov 2014

Readers are requested in planet section of this forum, where I am writing a thread on K.P. System, art of analysis..Vimshottari dasa etc has been captured.
It is duplicate to rewrite and save my energy for any ignorance raising on V.D and K.P. system.

Now let me document a research of Late Prof Krishnamuurti, courtesy Prof research material on K.P. System.
Readers will also know, Prof Krishnamuri was a visiting Prof. Bharitiya V.Bhavan, Bombay in late 60's and early 70's.
Prof KSK was been blessed by Jagadguru Shankaracharya, Lord Shiva and mataji avatar and had reviewed his Krishnamurti system..based upon Nadi, Parashari, Western systems

Lets see a Prof KSK's research article in Public domain

A queriest writing to Prof KSK in 1970's. there was no courier no computers no calculators in that time, letter through P and Telegraph and manual calculations
" My DOB not known but it is near about the 3rd to 10th Dec in 19....
The time of birth is about Dawn hours. But not positive.
I had submitted data to many astrologers in India

...contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 01 Nov 2014

.contd
yet each of them differed in their analysis. I am furnishing astrologers analysis from various parts of India, for your perusal.I suppose, the otherwise, every astrologer claims to be true and rights, can I request you, sir, to let me have the horoscope with your considered predictions.

Place of astrologer Calculated time Birth date lagna to be read as

1. Delhi. 4.31.06 P.M. 5 th Dec 1919. Taurus
2.Hyderabad. 2.18.00.A.M. 4th or 5th Dec 1919. Virgo
3.Jalander. 5.30.00.A.M. 3rd Dec 1919 Virgo
4. Bangalore 5.40.A.M. 3rd Dec 1919. Libra
5.Pondicherry. 1215 hrs 4th Dec 1919 Libra
6.Pondicherry. 5.50 A.M. 4th Dec 1919 Libra
7. Bombay 5.50 A.M. 3rd or 4th Dec. Libra

Prof KSK did BTR of Horoscope and sent the same queriest

After 10 days, reply came to Prof KSK, it stated
" Thanks Sir for your letter date...July 1974.The facts mentioned therein stated by you are quite true and beyond my expectations, though I have been facing frustration at hands of some astros, though they have tried level best to satisfy me by displaying their skills. I cant challenge them nor their calibre, but I can tell you have surpassed my expectations and I am marvelling in your intution and skills of your astrology talents.I have found a right astro to guide me. I am pleased."
Unquote of queriest letter

..Next Prof KSK how analysed and arrived at BTR

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 05 Nov 2014

..contd
The queriest had sent some of Key events in his life
1.Winning 30 prize amount of small values in state lotteries between early of 1970 periods.. 1972 to 1974s
2.Wife's death on early 1946 period
3.Marriage on mid of 1940 year
4.Mother's end in the lates of 1934.

The letter was received by Prof. on a Monday. Prof. noted down Ruling Planets at the time of opening queriest letter
Monday..Lord Chandra
Rising lagna, lord, star lord and sub were
..Libra, Shukra, Rahu and Shani resply
similarly, Rising Rasi, lord, star lord and sub
..Scorpio, Kuja, Shani and Ravi resply

But Prof wasnt able to analyze chart, he postponed the analysis.
Subsequently after 6 days he started analysis of the chart.
It was Sunday..Lord Ravi
Rising Lg, Lord, star lord and sub were
..Scorpio, Kuja, Shani and Guru resply
Rising Rashi, Lord, star lord and sub
..Makara, Shani, Kuja Kuja resply

..next

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 08 Nov 2014

..contd
Further, Prof casted horary chart for Birth rectification for time and Date of birth.
Queriest selected a number, Prashna chart Lagna was in Meena..Guru lord in Revati nk, Budha and in sub of Guru.
So, Ruling Planets and Prashna chart Lg, stsr lord and sub in place for Prof to rectify birth time and date.
Shani and Kuja were strong Ruling planets.
The first and foremost in.BTR without time and date of birth, is to fix lagna.

Prof was convinced by strong Ruling planets, queriest's lagna is dictated jointly by Shani and Kuja, by studying both days Rising planets on different day lords and on different time.
Therefore, Shani's signs Makara and Kumbha or Kuja's signs Vrischika and Mesha are the possibilities for lagna sign

..contd

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 08 Nov 2014

..contd
In Vrischika sign, Anuradha nk, Shani can be one possibility for lagna fixing, the other sign of Kuja, Mesha doesnt have Shani's constellation in the sign.
Hence Mesha or Aries as Lagna ruled out.

Shani's signs Makara and Kumbha, both have Dhanista nk, Kuja constellation

From 4 possibilities, 3 are existing but it should be only one lagna point in a horoscope.

Again, Prof analyzed through Ruling planets and Prashna lagna
Vrischika was coming out stronger. Hence lagna was in Vrischika and Chandra in Vrischika in constellation ruled by Shani, Anuradha nk, i.e Sc 3 deg 20 mins to 16 deg 40 mins.
Now sub and subsub calculation. Prof was helped again by Ruling planets and Prashna chart.
At the time of judging Lagna..Ruling planet was in Guru's sub. Moreover, Prashna Chart..Lg in Guru's sign and Guru's sub. Budha was retro on that day, Budha was omitted as Ruling planet.
The accurate lagna for the queriest after analysis was
Vrischika 14 deg 53 mins 20 secs to 15 deg 7 mins 50 secs in Nirayana.

To find out time, need to go back to sayana to refer back to Ephemeris and Raphael's Universal Table of Houses.
The sidereal time at birth was..11 hours 19 mins and 59 secs at latitude of queriest birth place. This corresponds to 6 55 A.M. local time or Indian Standard Time after converting from Sidereal to Local time. The date of Birth. .5th or 6th December, ruled by Shukra before mid-night and also was derived from Prashna number.

Now, everything was available to Prof, to caste Nirayana Birth Chart with Birth Rectification on date and time of Birth.

..next

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 09 Nov 2014

..The another point which guided Prof to arrive at Vrischika lagns was
Queriest handwriting in the postal mail. Typical Martian folks writing seen by Prof in queriest handwriting.

We will see events of queriest matched with periods indicated by Nirayana chart.

Our Mars Mission to Mars, Scientist revealed at ISRO, Bangalore, how they used Stars in horizon helped them in direction in sending MOM to Mars.

Nakshatras are our guiding forces since our Sages period, What Viswamithra Rishi sung as Venkateshwara Suprabatam".. Rishi telling Hey Kamal Kanna i.e A person having Lotus eyes, get up, see Chitra nakshatra sparkling on the horizon, time for Sunrise, hey Lotus eyed Ranganatha Get up, like how Lotus blooms up as Sunrises and lotus petals close up after Sunset, Rishi telling Lord Rama as Ranga..please open your Lotus eyes, as Sun is going to rise.

Sun is a Baby star and Chitra is a nakshatra, Scientists says Stars or Nakshatras showing them the direction.

Someone in my Post on K.P. as well on nakshatra has criticizing..first I can sense astrology hasnt been taught or understood properly, once these basing things understood, debates on Ayanamsa whether Fagan- Brad or Lahiri or K.P. etc can be discussed.

Next..PROF nirayana chart of queriest and events. ..

cdvijay100

Post by cdvijay100 » 09 Nov 2014

[quote="Lex"][quote="cdvijay100"]Hello Lex Ji,

Thanks,

VijayLN[/quote]

Hi Vijay..
Kancheepuram born, Iyengar are you?
Vijay, I suggest you to select K.P. Prashna number and mail it to me.
Please put only one query only, query shouldnt be ambiguios to me
You have to follow certain regulations while send it to me that divine number
1.Select Prashna anytime after Sunrise but before Sunset.Email me that no.
2.Pray Lord Ganesha Family Guru Family Deity God before selecting that no
3.Prashna will be privy to you and me only.

While Prashna chart manually casting, I will tally your query and mind and subs of relevant houses, I can see your current state of yours.

I dont advertise or copying pasting yogas etc in K.P, in K.P, it is all analysis about, kids plays with blocks of colors toys and build blocks, parents looking at will be thrilled and motivated.Similarly Yogas are for motivational blocks, we are grown up away from socialist age, now we are in Mobile or Satellite phone age.
The cusp of Prashna chart will determine my prognosis. Cusps like Cellular towers for mobile phone with your Unique SIM or for Satellite Phone SIM, Cusps akin to Corridors of North West North East... so on
Your SIM regularly or automatically sends PINGs to Cellular tower i.eCusps, thats recognizes the signal.
Similarly Cusps is fixed, what you are born with Previous life karmas.. cannot be altered, Only Almighty wishes.[/quote]

Lex Ji,

I have sent the info that you have asked for thru mail. May I request you to kindly look into that and send me a reply please.

Thanks,

VijayLN

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 10 Nov 2014

vijay
I guess, you had asked about general or generic thing.
I suggest you to redo K.P.Prashna number, follow the same process as I had described, and ask a specific question rather than general query like say how will be this dasha, this thing willnot work in Prashna.

Dasha is broad outlook..you have to ask specific question.

cdvijay100

Post by cdvijay100 » 12 Nov 2014

Lex Ji,

I have sent a fresh email as required by you. Will you please look into that and send me a mail please.

Thanks,

Vijay LN