D9--No conjunctions

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroKid_84
D9--No conjunctions

Post by astroKid_84 » 05 Feb 2014

Dear All,

If there are no conjunctions in the Navamsa, is this supposed to indicate a tough life (for any given D1 chart) since this would mean a lot of planets are in 2/12, 8/6 from each other, and that the energy of the native is too scattered in the subconscious sense?

My chart is an example-but I am more interested in the general interpretation since I have not seen many such charts to share experiences.

Thanks,
AstroKid_84

lightlamp
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: D9--No conjunctions

Post by lightlamp » 07 Feb 2014

Hello Astrokid_84

Is there any condition that planets should be placed in pairs and not in single ? The navamsa mapping is based on the rasi degrees. Unless planets are placed within say 3 deg and 20 minutes in a rasi , they will not be clubbed in navamsa. Similarly other conditions can also be worked out. But the planets themselves do not move in such a fashion. The grouping of planets is not a requirement for analysing a navamsa. Assuming that the energy of planets get scattered when placed 2/12 or 6/8 does not appear to be a valid reason for argument as someone can say this should happen in other varga charts too, why only in navamsa.

Lightalamp
when ANGER SPROUTS, wisdom shrinks...( Mars EXALTS where Jupiter DEBILITATES ) !

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 11 Feb 2014

In addition, any planets in D1 that are 40, 80... multiples of 40 degrees apart would be conjoined in navamsha distribution.

RR

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 12 Jan 2015

lightlamp wrote:Hello Astrokid_84

Is there any condition that planets should be placed in pairs and not in single ? The navamsa mapping is based on the rasi degrees. Unless planets are placed within say 3 deg and 20 minutes in a rasi , they will not be clubbed in navamsa. Similarly other conditions can also be worked out. But the planets themselves do not move in such a fashion. The grouping of planets is not a requirement for analysing a navamsa. Assuming that the energy of planets get scattered when placed 2/12 or 6/8 does not appear to be a valid reason for argument as someone can say this should happen in other varga charts too, why only in navamsa.

Lightalamp
Thanks Lightalamp for your observation. I am still curious as to why I have not seen other D9 charts like this.

How would your interpret such a Navamsa Chart?

flower123
Contributor
Contributor

LIGHTLAMP

Post by flower123 » 14 Jan 2015

Namaste Lightlamp ji,

You had promised to give me the money back which you owe to me. Always given me some type of excuses etc

.. Pls tell me when do you plan to give it .. I keep seeing the forum that you have visited few days back. Pls let me know .

'Remember the money which u owe to me you will loose the double of it if you dont give it back. God sees everything and will do the needful.

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 14 Jan 2015

no planets conjunct could also possibly form a (or a few) auspicious yogas like Veena yoga (7 planets among 7 different signs), or many of the Nabhasa / Sankhya yogas, the yogas like if there's consecutive planets from certain houses (I forgot the yogas names...).

I've read also that the relationship between a planets navamsa sign and the rasi sign is more important (or as important at least) to how positive/negative it's effects are.
example: a planet in aries in Rasi, if in sagittarius navamsa, then thats a 5/9 relationship between it's navamsa sign+rasi, which becomes good.

my navamsa only has rahu conjunct venus, every other planet is alone in a house/sign. so it's similar to yours in how planets are all spread out.
I'd rather have this than one with many conjunctions but negative ones (like a trine lord with 8th lord, or saturn+sun, etc)

astroKid_84

Post by astroKid_84 » 14 Jan 2015

GNE, yes, I do acknowledge your point. In my case, the Navamsa planets form Veena Yoga. Even Rahu/Ketu have separate houses to add to this. A simple explanation could be that The underlying energies (represented by our Navamsa) are evenly distributed to give me a balanced inner personality.

What is fascinating to me is that I have suddenly started to realize the presence of my D9 chart over the past six months or so. I guess this happens to many people around age 30 after their first saturn return. Before this, I hardly even looked at this chart to understand the self.