Reading career details from D-10: An example

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Ashok
Contributor
Contributor
Reading career details from D-10: An example

Post by Ashok » 10 Feb 2009

D-10 is said to relate primarily to career & since the 10th house represents career, it seems to me that 10th house & planets/yogas relating to 10th house in Dasamsa chart may be accurate & relevant indicators of a person's career.

As an example, I look at a particular D-10 chart where the lagna is Capricorn: Venus & Mercury are in Pisces, ie: the 9th & 10th lords combine in the 3rd house. Note 10th lord Venus exalted in watery Pisces; the combination forms a dharma-karmadhipathi yoga/Raja Yoga & is strengthened by Jupiter's aspect from Scorpio. Further, Rahu occupies the 10th house Libra.

The native had absolutely no educational & family background,
inclination or even a vague idea of pursuing a technical career in
marine radiocommunication. A series of circumstances made it happen.
The D-10 chart seems to hold the key as explained below.

The native is well employed (exalted 10th lord joining 9th lord aspected by sign lord Jupiter in D 10) as a professional working in the field of communications (3rd house) in the midst of the ocean (watery Pisces). The specific means of communication is electronic equipment/ radio (rahu). The native got his major career breakthrough in rahu bhukti of moon dasa. In D-10 chart, moon in 4th is in mutual aspect with Rahu posited in the 10th house. In D-10 chart, the lagna (Capricorn) lord is Saturn (representing oil) and as lagna lord posited in the 4th house, he aspects both lagna & 10th houses. Extremely powerful Saturn in natal chart (D1) in Aquarius perhaps makes the oil industry the field/arena whereby the native's career & worldly position gets well established.
Thus, the native's career as a professional in the field of marine radio communication happens to be in the oil industry (and not in the merchant navy). Since the native is running Rahu dasa with Rahu occupying 10th house in D-10, Rahu will probably facilitate significant career progress for the native.

Feedback on the above analysis is welcome.

Regards,

Ashok

astro_abc

Post by astro_abc » 12 Apr 2009

As a beginner, I have a basic question. Shouldn't the analysis be done from the Rasi chart to figure out the career of the native. Your analysis barely refers to House 10 in the Rasi chart.

Also would really like to get your interpretation of my dasamsa chart as it is very complicated for a beginner.

D-10
------

10th lord Mercury in own house 10th
Sun in Sagittarius Lagna
Mars in 9th house of Leo
and
6th house taurus contains Venus (own house), Rahu (exalted), Moon (exalted), and Jupiter (Lagna Lord)

Birthdate : 19 march 1976, Mumbai at 16:08 hours

Ashok
Contributor
Contributor

Your career

Post by Ashok » 13 Apr 2009

Hi,

In my previous post, I analysed my own chart mainly in D-10 only to show how exact career details were indicated in the D-10 chart. In rasi chart, which is always the foundational chart, the 10th house has a single strong feature viz: 10th lord Saturn in 11th house very strongly placed.
He occupies his own varga 7 times with a strength of 9.97 rupas, 199 %
strength (almost twice the minimum strength required for Saturn). This confirms a good career and a good income but the exact career details are clearly revealed in the D-10.

Coming to your rasi chart:

1) Lord of 6th & 9th Jupiter is in the 10th. The moolatrikona lordship predominates so Jupiter is overall, only slightly benefic.

2) Ketu is in 10th. Ketu indicates denial of worldly success to facilitate spiritual progress.

Conclusion: Ketu's combination with Jupiter aspected by vargottama Saturn accentuates the spiritual qualities of the 10th house. Denial of worldly success may facilitate spiritual growth.

3) The lagna lord Moon goes to the 4th house and aspects the
10th but is conjunct Rahu.

4) Saturn as lord of 7th and 8th in lagna aspects the 10th house.

Conclusion: Note how both lagna and 9th lords associate with the 10th house in a good Gajakesari Yoga but the presence of nodes Rahu and Ketu and the aspect of 8th lord Saturn nullifies the good yoga to a very large extent. Again, denial of worldly success may facilitate some
spiritual growth.

5) 5th and 10th lord Mars goes to the 12th house indicating setbacks in fortune and career. Again the moksha sthana 12th house benefits from
it showing the possibility of worldly loss leading to possibilities of spiritual progress.

6) Lagna is occupied by 7th and 8th lord Saturn who is vargottama.
Lagna lord Moon although in favourable 4th aspected by Jupiter is
eclipsed by Rahu. Struggle and setbacks are again indicated.

Conclusion: All the above factors indicate struggle and setbacks that
may facilitate the possibility of spiritual progress.

The Dasamsa chart shows planets that are connected with the career
in some way. Planets connected with D-10 lagna and 10th house are:

Mercury exalted in 10th house, Jupiter owning Lagna and aspecting 10th, Saturn aspecting 10th and Sun occupying Lagna. All these planets may give some result related to 10th house. Use your own life data to
co-relate with the above indicators to get a composite picture.

Hope this helps,

Ashok

Ashok
Contributor
Contributor

Are sspects in divisional charts pointers to events?

Post by Ashok » 13 Apr 2009

Hi Janak Shah,

Thank you very much for your response.

I agree with you that aspects do not operate in the divisional charts in terms of direct results as in the rasi chart. However, I wonder if they
are pointers to certain events?

1) For example, I have moon in 4th and Rahu in 10th in dasamsa. I got a major career breakthrough in Moon-Rahu.

2) Another example: I have 7th lord moon and 4th lord mars in mutual aspect in Chathuramsa. I got the keys of my newly built house
in Mars-moon. Of course, Mars is lagna lord in rasi and moon is 4th lord with Mars aspecting moon in rasi. There is also a powerful mutual aspect of Mars-Moon in navamsa.

I was just wondering by these two examples whether aspects in divisional charts acts as a point of contact not for results but as indicators of events? In the Moon-Rahu example, no such point of contact exists in rasi chart, it only exists in D-10.

3) Another example, in navamsa, I have sun in the 10th aspected by Saturn from Lagna. The moment the sun dasha started, I had problems
of a most unexpected nature with my father. In rasi, Sun is lord of 5th joining lord of 4th in the 9th aspected by Jupiter. Of course, my first
sade sathi cycle had just started and the problem was resolved in a few months.

However, I wonder from these three examples if aspects in divisional charts are a pointer to events? Your feedback is welcome.

Regards,

Ashok

astro_abc

Post by astro_abc » 13 Apr 2009

Ashok,
thanks for the analysis. i have to say that it is fairly accurate.
i have had several setbacks in my career, well not just career but life generally for the last few years. and each setback has caused a spiritual breakthrough in my life.

although the last two years have seen most other things settle down except for career, which is not yet completely stable.

I had a couple of questions - for you and others on the forum.

Your analysis of my chart indicates suffering and spiritual development. What else does it indicate? A corporate career, a career in non-profit ?

Will the setbacks result in growth in career eventually?

Also - what does exalted mercury in 10th in D10 signify?

Thanks.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Reply to Janakshah

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 15 Apr 2009

Hi Janakshah

In addition to Ashok's reply to you that aspects in divisional charts point to certain events as evidenced by transits in the divisional charts, I also want to argue from a metaphysical point of view. Later on, I will quote from you from a blog which indicates that aspects in divisional charts is important.

METAPHYSICS
-----------------

If you agree that

(1) the Rasis in the divisional charts and Rasis in the Rasi Chart are one and the same and transits in Rasi Chart and transits in divisional charts touch off the same point

(2) that planets whether in the Rasi chart or in the divisional chart are planets of the same properties ie. active and with aspects (the point about them being active bodies is that aspects are more important to Grahas than say shadowy planets like Rahu),

then aspects should be considered in divisional charts whether they are pointers to indicators of future events or give direct results. This is just a manner of description only. It could be that Ashok is right in that divisional charts can be considered as another world where the planets are placed - a world with a higher dimensionality if you like.

QUOTE FROM A BLOG
-------------------------

This is a blog I got fom Navarsimha Rao.

[quote]

Houses in Divisions
Namaste friends,

I will not engage in a debate with Pradeep, who seems to make up his own rules to play by and keeps changing them as the debate progresses. But I wanted to write in detail about the verse I mentioned yesterday for the benefit of those who are interested and also those who may be confused by all this.

I am using the ITrans convention for transliteration. You can cut & paste this text into software supporting ITrans (e.g. "ITranslator 99" from Omkarananda Ashram) and see the text in Sanskrit.

lagna Shadvargake chaivamekakheTayutekShite |
rAjayogo bhavatyeva nirvishaMkam dvijottama || 39-13
pUrNa dR^iShTe pUrNayogamardhadR^iShTe.ardhameva ca |
pAdadR^iShTe pAdayogamiti GYaeyaM kramAt phalam || 39-14

This verse means that if lagna in all the six divisions is occupied or aspected by the same planet, it constitutes a raja yoga. Based on the fullness of the aspect, the strength of the yoga is to be decided.

One can argue that this is rasi drishti (which does not need houses), but the mention of full, half and quarter aspects makes it quite obvious that graha drishti based on houses is being referred to. In rasi drishti, there are no grades of aspects.

As a matter of fact, Sri Santhanam did not translate the verse any differently than I would. In fact, I see no scope to translate differently. Under his notes, Sri Santhanam wrote the following:

"Aspects are referred to in the divisional charts here. I am unable to fully conceive the logic in aspects in divisional charts for the sage himself referred to the longitudinal aspectual evaluations in an earlier chapter. Without commenting further on this controversial aspect I leave it at that, accepting my limitations to explain this fully."

While some people seem to be quite arrogant in vehemently and forcefully dismissing the use of houses in navamsa despite the long history of the practice by great scholars, one may notice that the great Santhanam was quite humble. He did not question the verse or try to misinterpret it or give alternate interpretations. He was a scholar. He clearly recognized what this verse meant and what it implied!!! He simply accepted his limitation to explain it further or make sense of its obvious implication.

That is why I respect Sri Santhanam so much. Even if I disagree with him in a few places based on careful study, it is nothing personal. As a person, I respect him immensely. He is a great role model to aspiring scholars.

Now, intelligent readers should note that Santhanam's "inability to explain this fully" does not mean that the verse is wrong or questionable. As Santhanam himself accepted, it was his "limitation" that he could not "explain this fully". Now, let me try to "explain this fully". (Note to Pradeep: I will NOT respond to any questions or comments from you.)

[unquote]

Although the blog quoted above is aiming at the question of using houses in divisional charts, the first few paragraphs (excluding the last three paragraphs) definitely indicate that aspects are used in divisional charts.

Hope I am able to convince you.

Thanks.

Hock Leong

Ashok
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Janak

Post by Ashok » 15 Apr 2009

Hi Janak,

Be at ease !! Om Shanti !! Peace be with you !!

Your astrological competence and eagerness to prove a point
may have compelled you to challenge others in a knowledge
contest. However, I am not here to prove anything to anyone.
I am here to share and learn.

I dont see this as a competition to prove who is the winner or a contest
to see who is the smartest, I see this as an opportunity to share ideas and possibly, learn something new. All said and done, what we dont know is much more than what we know and this is true of all of us, including the greatest scholars. So, let us share if the debate generates light and let
us learn in our own ways and at our own pace if the sharing of ideas promises more heat than light.

Live and let live. We can agree to disagree. We can disagree on a point and still look to share and learn together on other points. This is what
true learning is all about. I am in agreement with you on this: Follow
whatever works for you! Quantum physics proves the subjective nature
of knowledge. Whether light is a particle or wave depends on how it is observed. The debate on aspects in divisional charts is concluded as far as you are concerned. Fine, I respect that. The matter ends there.
Be at ease ! Peace be with you.

My birth details are Jan 2nd 1965, 1430 hrs, Bangalore.

I got an all important career breakthrough in Moon-Rahu. Your views
and analysis on this point and an overall analysis of my chart would
be most welcome. I am sure your views will add to my knowledge.

Regards,

Ashok

Ashok
Contributor
Contributor

Aspects in divisional charts

Post by Ashok » 15 Apr 2009

Hi all,

It is interesting to see how every field of human knowledge, if we probe far enough, leads us to the "frontiers" of human knowledge, the realm of the vast unknown. One can only stand there and wonder.

Even in quantum physics, there is the "uncertainty principle" which states that "if the velocity of an electron can be determined exactly, its position can only be determined approximately and vice versa" . In other words, absolute certainty is denied to us as human beings.

There is always an element of uncertainty, a gap between the knower and the known that seems to relate to the very process of knowing. This "gap" actually allows space for different modes of knowing and different fields of human knowledge. See philosophy, medicine, psychology, astrology, religion - there are so many paths and all of them may be invaluable treasure houses of knowledge. Yet, each may contradict the other and all may be right. Much like the blind men and the elephant, one grasping the tail, one the trunk, one the tummy, one the leg and each proclaiming "I have the elephant, why dont we have a contest to prove who is right? " ! The idea of "I am right, you are wrong" is proof of their blindness. Follow what you know and truly believe and let others do the same. Live and let live.

Coming to aspects in divisonal charts, Krishna, I tend to see aspects in divisional charts as "points of contact" that are possible indicators of an event. I also consider retrospective analysis to be of great value in refining one's understanding of astrology. It may not be everyone's cup of tea, though and each is free to pursue his preferred way of learning.
Is light a particle or wave? You can choose the option you like best !!

I see Krishna's and Khoo's points of view as valid. What is "real" and what is "not real" is itself debatable. For eg: is sunrise real? If not, astrology is bunkum. Daily experience of each one of us confirms that sunrise and sunset are both daily, physical, observable realities of life for everyone on earth. Yet, science says that the sun does not move, the earth rotates on its axis and revolves around the sun, thus creating an "illusion" of sunrise and sunset. In this case, is sunrise real or not real depends on the viewpoint. It depends on the observer. Your manner of observation
"decides" what is "real" and what is "unreal" to you. As another related point, the human brain receives innumerable stimuli of which only some are selected and acted upon. Each human being may be unique in that selection, making choice of data/method for "investigation & experiment " itself highly subjective and therefore, arbitrary. The "eye of the flesh" shows sunrise as reality while the "eye of reason" proves it is not real but apparent. Yet, it is the basis of calculating the lagna in one's chart. The seasons are based on the earth's revolution around the sun, yet, in astrology the sun is shown to travel around the 12 zodiac signs. So, is astrology real? Or based on illusions? Or a "real illusion" ? :D

Now, coming to ground reality :D lets get back to the stars :D

In my chart, for example, (1430, 2nd Jan 1965, Bangalore, India) I got married on 28th Aug 1994 in my Moon-Jup period when Jup transited Libra. Now both dasha, bhukti and transit point to marriage. Navamsha has Jupiter in Libra aspecting Venus in Aquarius. Jupiter aspects 7th house as 9th lord promising marriage in Jupiter's periods. Transit Jupiter in Libra "aspects" or establishes a point of contact with Navamsha Venus. I see this as a trigger for marriage as much as the bhukti. I also see this working in my chart in the case of Mars-Moon giving me a house for example. In D4, Mars as 4th lord is in the 9th in mutual aspect with Moon. Note that Moon Mahadasha did NOT give a house either in Moon-Jupiter or in Moon-Mars or in Moon-Sun. Moon-Sun did give a new car. Another point. Mars indicates red. In D4, Mars as 4th lord aspects the 4th. It seems I am destined to get a red car. That is not what I wanted, I asked for a snow white car but since it was NOT available, I opted for my second choice, a ruby red car. !! Is that co-incidental ?? Or can it be read from the rasi chart or even from D4 without considering aspects as indicators?

One knows one's own life events most intimately. One also knows one's own chart best. It is a useful exercise to do retrospective analysis to learn. One learns from the past and plans for the future. Even when
we quote XYZ classic, we are only learning from the past.

Arrogance arises from the blind spots and limitations of intellect & reason while humility arises from the unseen light of faith and tolerance. May we all sharpen our intellects and reason while also strengthening our faith and humility.

Regards,

Ashok
Last edited by Ashok on 06 May 2009, edited 1 time in total.

Ashok
Contributor
Contributor

Who gave me the house? Mars or Moon?

Post by Ashok » 22 Apr 2009

One limitation of human thought is "either/or" thinking, a tendency to separate and analyse rather than combine and SYNTHESISE. An example is the question whether a maha dasha or sub period lord gives the actual results.

Obviously, both are important and both factors have a role in determining results. When both point towards the same event, it is most likely to happen.

See my chart: Born 1430 hrs, 2nd Jan 1965, Bangalore, India.

My house construction started in Mars-Venus and progressed through Mars-Venus continued with Mars-Sun and Mars-Moon gave completion
and the keys in hand.

If Moon was the only and best indicator for me getting a house,
Moon-Moon should have done it. However, nothing happened.

While Saturn signifies vacant land, Mars indicates constructed houses.
In rasi, Moon as lord of the 4th occupies 9th aspected by lord of Lagna Mars. In navamsha, the two are in mutual aspect with Moon in Cancer and Mars in exaltation. In D4, Mars is lord of the 4th in the 9th aspecting the 4th house. Natal moon occupies 4th house from natal Mars. Note how
Mars as lord of lagna aspects 4L Moon in rasi. Note Mars as 4L aspecting 4th house in D-4 and in mutual aspect with Moon both in Navamsha and
in D4. My house construction was successfully completed in Mars-Moon.

Conclusion: Both Mars and Moon have together played a key role in making it happen as shown by the event happening in Mars-Moon.

Regards,

Ashok

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 24 Apr 2009

Thanks everyone for the enlightening posts.

Though I dont know much, the posts have enthused me to join in and share what I felt.

As for the original question of whether aspects are valid in D charts, I feel YES since many of the traditional texts by the great sages say so. After all Jyothish is based on these texts and all of us in Kaliyug have reconciled to the fact that we do not know the basis for their assertions and have no option but be guided by whatever they have said.

If the aspects dont seem to work in some charts, it could possibly be due to inaccurate birth time. D-charts vary substantially if the time is not accurate.

Having said this, as Janakji suggested , it will be interesting to try out the experiment he suggested even if it for academic interest. Many times when I read the way someone interprets a chart, I am troubled by alternative explanations which would also hold good but somehow did not materialize. While this may be ok while reconciling events that have already transpired against astrological postulates, it does not work for prediction.

In fact I would go a step further. We should take a sample chart and appoint one knowledgeable member as a 'custodian'. 4/5 knowledgeable members should independently interpret the chart and send their interpretation to the custodian thru private mail. The interpretations should then be published and the commanlities and differences in interpretation be debated.

As Janakji suggested these interpretations should cover predictions for the next year or so and compared against the actual events in the native's life.

This experiment will certainly lead to a wealth of knowledge.

Ashok
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Dinesh Mathur

Post by Ashok » 06 May 2009

I have learnt much from Shri Dinesh Mathur.

Thank you dear Dineshji for sharing your vast knowledge.

With reference to my acquisition of property, Shri Dinesh Mathur gave
me a new insight analysing my chart from Mars, karaka for property. Taking Mars as ascendant, Moon karaka for home, occupies the 4th
house as lord of the 11th (fulfillment of aspirations) indicating acquisition of property. This throws new light on how Mars-Moon gave me a new house. Shri Mathur also correctly saw that I would lose some property
as Sun owning 12th from Mars occupied 4th from it. Great insight Mathurji. Thank you for sharing your insight. Yes, circumstances unexpectedly compelled me to sell some land to meet my financial obligations.

Regards,

Ashok

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 21 May 2009

Interesting analysis.

But at the end of it all, as Mahesh rightly pointed out, for beginners like me, it does not help to predict. The analysis fits in well with events that have transpired. I.e, it helps in hindsight and not foresight!

For e.g, if service in the midst of ocean were indicated by the cited combinations how did it not happen right from the day Ashok started working and what planetary combinations supported his occupation before this break?

CRS

Basab

Post by Basab » 22 May 2009

[quote="lovacrs"]But at the end of it all, as Mahesh rightly pointed out, for beginners like me, it does not help to predict. The analysis fits in well with events that have transpired. I.e, it helps in hindsight and not foresight![/quote]

I completely agree with lovarcs, and I have "showed" that in my story "Heartless Destiny". Just a couple of retrospective analyses may make us, amateurs, think that we have mastered the subject, but when it comes to predicting something, destiny shows us how much we have really learned. ;)

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 23 May 2009

Thanks Ushaji.

I hope Ashokji will provide some inputs on his profession before this break the analysis of which will probably help people like me get a hang of predictive techniques.

I will cite another example just to hghlight the kind of predicament that a typical beginner like me comes across. In this case Ve (represents spouse) is in Cp (represents marshy/waterlogged place and lord Sa represents agriculture) in 8th which fits in well with the fact that the spouse hailed from an agricultural family who derived large part of their income from paddy cultivation. But Ve is also conjunct Ma and none of this is true in respect of co-borns.Even if we consider 8th as 6th from 3rd, I will probably expect enemies and obstacles (if not income/wealth as in the case of spouse since 8th is 2nd from 7th) obtained in the process of cultivating paddy.

I hope learned members will be able to throw some light on similar predicaments.

CRS

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 24 May 2009

Thanks Ushaji,

Your words indeed give some respite to my ignorance :D

[quote]Please provide full birth data of the example you mentioned . [/quote]

The chart is my own, the standard flogging horse of every beginner :D
20FEB60 15:09 Place-Mysore

[quote]Please also clear "But Ve is also conjunct Ma and none of this is true in respect of co-borns."?[/quote]

What I meant was Cp/Sa indicating paddy cultivation is true in respect of my wife (Ve) but not so for my brothers (Ma), though both are Cp.

CRS

lovacrs
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lovacrs » 26 May 2009

Thanks Ushaji.

I was looking at Mars placement in Cp from the perspective of Mars as karaka for co-born. While the placement in Cp for one karaka (Ve as karaka for spouse) can be explained using the standard principles, same is not true for Ma the other karaka.

CRS

Basab

Re: For basab

Post by Basab » 27 May 2009

[quote="usha"]Hi basab
how are you. we are talking after a long time. you are right , The analysis fits in well with events that have transpired. I.e, it helps in hindsight aot foresight . I think it is like solving sums , jitne sabaal hal karenge utne hi sahi answer pane mai saphal honge. astrology is a unseen subject , kisi bhee planetary position mai kaya phal mil chuka hai eske aadhaar par hum next prediction kar sakte hain.
I found moon & mars are responsible for both teaching and nursing , I said someone are you a teacher , she said no, I am a nurse. seeing some connection with 12th house hospital ,nurse was in my mind , but I said teacher. pahle ke events ki analysis is useful for study purpose . more practice more knowledge .[/quote]

Hello Ushaji,

I am fine. How are you? Yes, we are talking after quite a long time. I agree with you completely, but what happens is, sometimes amateurs, like me, start believing that they have learned enough just because they have been able to understand a few charts in retrospect--that was what I was trying to say. Thank you for sharing one of your experiences in birth chart analysis

vish123

Analysing dashamsha chart

Post by vish123 » 28 Jul 2009

Dear all,

I am new to this forum. It is quite interesting to follow up the discussions on analyzing the dashamsha chart.

I was wondering how does one determine whether a person has a job or not? whether a person may at all get into a job? also is it possible to determine the exact time when as to when a person gets promoted or is out of job?

It would also be quite illuminating if any one of you can throw light as to what would happen if the 10th lord of the D-1 chart (Rashi chart) occupies the 8th house in the dashamsha (D 10) chart. Does it mean permanent unemployment or could it mean that a person may be in a job related to research or occult sciences.

Would be great to get some insights from some of you.

raghusrini
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Reading career details from D-10: An example

Post by raghusrini » 15 Feb 2018

Hi every body,
I am also a student of astrology started reading bv raman kn rao ks krishnamurthi way back in the mid 1970's!@! I am a phd holder in electronics and communication with more than 46 years professional life spanning teaching research project management all related to my field the last 8 years as part time professor of e&c in the adhiyaman engg college. Now that I am fully retired I revived my interest in astrology more in vedic astrology reading sanjay rath books and his reputed student pv narasimha rao's book an integrated approach to vedic astrology. I study the charts as part of my quest for a deeper understanding the esoteric language the hidden meanings of the planet speak and I landed on this exciting site registering just a while back when I was studying in depth the d-10 charts. I find all the contributors here are motivated generally by the quest for better understanding using valid reasoning interpreting according to desa kaala paristhithi. It was indeed a very illuminating stimulating experience to go thru ashok leong usha jayaprakash et al and pvrn intervention on aspects in divisional charts. I hope to participate in the posts and learn more.
Thank all of you and the board of LOVA.
Dr. S.V.RAGHAVAN