Navamsas of Billionaires and Jupiter.

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
moody
Contributor
Contributor
Navamsas of Billionaires and Jupiter.

Post by moody » 30 Dec 2012

Dear Members,

I have noticed in the charts of many billionaires that Jupiter the significator of wealth, luck and fortune is

usually in its own sign or in parivartana(as if it is in its own sign).

1- Alisher Usmanov net worth : 18 billion dollars.

Made his fortune from mining , metals and lumber. Saturn is conjunct Jupiter in Libra, Venus in Sagittarius.

Jupiter is as if it is in Sagittarius and Venus is in Libra (He has many conveyances, yachts, paintings of art and luxuries.)

2- Vladimir Lisin: 15.9 billion dollars.

made his fortune from steel company Novolipstek Steel. In navamsa, Jupiter is in Pisces aspected by Saturn (Steel significator).

3- Alexei Mordashov net worth: 15.3 billion dollars .

Jupiter is in Sagittarius Navamsa aspected by Saturn from Pisces. He is the main shareholder of Severstal

One of Russia's largest Steel and mining companies.

4- Vagit Alekperov 14.5 billion dollars. Jupiter in Sagittarius Navamsa conjunct Saturn. He made his billions from Petroleum Industry.

5- Mikhail Prokhorov 13.2 Jupiter in Pisces Navamsa. Had shares in Nickel and Gold companies.

Also there are many other examples of billionaires who have jupiter strong in navamsa.

Conclusion: If Jupiter falls in Moolatrikona (Sagittarius) or own sign (Pisces) navamsa or undergoes parivartana on Navamsa, the native will be very wealthy and affluent.

Please do not hesitate to post any comments you want or any questions.

Thank You.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Navamsas of Billionaires and Jupiter.

Post by Patriot » 08 Jan 2013

Hi Moody,

I have Jupiter in Aries Navamsa( Lagna) along with Saturn(D1 LL- cap lagna) & Venus. Moon in 7th House(Libra)

Mars in Saggittarius( parivarthana with Jupiter).

Not much in my bank account though.

Thanks , let me know incase you need more details.

moody
Contributor
Contributor

Post by moody » 08 Jan 2013

Please give your birth details

confusedAgain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by confusedAgain » 09 Jan 2013

Hi moody,
All these men are self made billionaires and have accumulated their wealth through steel/oil all of which Shani represents. I have not seen their horoscopes so I cant say much but I suspect a strong Shani + Jupiter connection with 1/3/10/11 house in both rashi and navamsa. This is evident in Laxmi Mittal's horoscope as his 1st house (leo) Shani receives aspect from jupiter in the 7th house and these placements as well as the ascendant are vargottama in the navamsa. The man is worth $16 billion.
I write this because even my chart possesses the above mentioned combination in my navamsa i.e jupiter(7th - sagitt. ) with mars(11th - pisces) parivartana with jupiter receiving further aspect from saturn placed in aquarius in the 10 house and therein lies my curiousity :) and a couple of hours worth of daydreaming.
My details :
DOB - 29 Jan 1991
TOB - 4:20 PM
Place - Ludhiana, Punjab

Best Regards

moody
Contributor
Contributor

Post by moody » 09 Jan 2013

Dear ConfusedAgain,

First of all, all these are self made billionaires, they were not born with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Some billionaires were really poor at their starts but eventually became billionaires in their second part of their live and that is when navamsha results appear.

What I mean is that you have a long way in this life to unlock your hidden fortune.

Now, let's analyze your navamsha.

To start I need to know more about your background,education,job and your father's job as well.

From what I see is Jupiter conjunct Mercury opposite Sun. This could indicate fortune from father that could be related to Mercury's significations.

Please do not forget to reply on my questions

Thank You.

confusedAgain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by confusedAgain » 09 Jan 2013

Hi moody,
As far as my background is concerned, I'm almost finished with my undergraduate degree in engineering. I'm studying at a university abroad with a full scholarship. Education has always been good as I am one of the toppers in my course. Also, a few years back I was one of the national toppers in the high school board examinations. Relations with my father are quite bad. And his profession is business, import /export to be specific.
Also, I believe that Jupiter and mercury are also conjunct Venus in the navamsa isn't it? Thanks for your response.
Regards

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 09 Jan 2013

Why Navamsa?
Last edited by Humannature on 11 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Patriot
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Patriot » 10 Jan 2013

Hi Moody,

Let me know incase you need more details, i have PMed you my details.

Regards,

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 10 Jan 2013

confusedAgain wrote:Hi moody,
All these men are self made billionaires and have accumulated their wealth through steel/oil all of which Shani represents. I have not seen their horoscopes so I cant say much but I suspect a strong Shani + Jupiter connection with 1/3/10/11 house in both rashi and navamsa. This is evident in Laxmi Mittal's horoscope as his 1st house (leo) Shani receives aspect from jupiter in the 7th house and these placements as well as the ascendant are vargottama in the navamsa. The man is worth $16 billion.
I write this because even my chart possesses the above mentioned combination in my navamsa i.e jupiter(7th - sagitt. ) with mars(11th - pisces) parivartana with jupiter receiving further aspect from saturn placed in aquarius in the 10 house and therein lies my curiousity :) and a couple of hours worth of daydreaming.
My details :
DOB - 29 Jan 1991
TOB - 4:20 PM
Place - Ludhiana, Punjab

Best Regards
Scorpio has 2 rulers, Mars and ketu. Ketu is stronger since being in Kendra and with another planet (Moon). Perhaps parivartana does not count as much as if Jupiter was in Aries.
Just my 2 cents.

confusedAgain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by confusedAgain » 10 Jan 2013

Hi VioletTwilight,
I've made an error in my previous post. My Jupiter is in 7th in Scorpio with mercury and Venus in navamsa. If Ketu is strengthened by virtue of conjunction with Moon, won't mars in Pisces be strengthened by strengthened by virtue of receiving aspect from Jupiter? I make the assumption that while Moon's presence with Ketu is not desirable, Jupiter's aspect on Mars is.
Further, karakamsa falls in 7th in Scorpio, so from karakamsa this parivartana occurs between 1st and 5th house with mars in 5th ( Pisces ).i don't know whether such level of detail matters...
Nevertheless, I appreciate your insight.
Regards

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 11 Jan 2013

Hi confusedAgain,

Grahas have more power in Kendra as that position is of strength. Being conjunct is like having a fellow in your company, having dristi is like someone being available by phone (especially when it is not mutual dristi, Mars is not seeing Jupiter back). So, irrespective of grahas and rasis involved, a house with more grahas is a stronger house (more people with power to do something -- good or bad).
That's why I count Ketu being more in control of the rasi he rules than Mars.

First we have to decide which lord of the house is working for scorpio in 7th when there are co-rulers, then we can talk if it is 1st-5th parivartana from karakamsa or not.

Btw, have you noticed the excellent Saraswathi yoga involving Ju, Me, Ven in 2nd, kendra and trikona house and Jupiter exalted (with its dispositer in own house) , Me dispositor exalted (Ju), and Ven dispositor in own house (Sat) in rasi chart? That may explain your studies.

Best regards,
Violet

confusedAgain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by confusedAgain » 12 Jan 2013

Hi VioletTwilight,

Thanks for your response. Well, I can safely say that I've learnt one more thing in astrology and that makes me happy. But in all honesty, I was REALLY counting on that Parivartana yoga to make myself feel better about my navamsa. But I guess astrology is too serious a subject to spare a 21-year old his indulgences :D
And yeah, I have noticed the presence of a Saraswati yoga in my horoscope, but never bothered to check the dispositors of the participating planets. But I did notice the fact that 2 of them, namely Venus and Mercury rule 5th and 4th house respectively, and by virtue of being lords of houses which represent education and intelligence, assumed that they strengthened the yoga.
But then again, education is the means not the end. So I can only hope that this factor contributes to my success, even if moderately.
Thanks again for your replies.

Best Regards

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 14 Jan 2013

One thing I would to add is the if the navamsa has benefic planets at the kendras like jupiter and venus or mercury then life goes on like a breeze with little or no problems. The navamsa is for the second half of life and if good planets at the kendras then life will never give any problems .This I have observed while reading several charts.
regards

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by armaan.Khanna » 15 Jan 2013

Dear Dikshaji,

Can you please see and analyse my navamsa also ?

any chances of me hitting big time success or being a Billionaire ? :-)

My details :

Date : 13-08-1984
Time : 16:00
Place : Mumbai

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 15 Jan 2013

armaanji,
With venus at the ascendant of navamsa ,Jupiter at the ascendant of rashi chart and mercury and venus being at the ninth house you will have all the comforts of life .All the best .
regards

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Dikshaji,

My anvamsa is borderline hence it varies by minutes...

I think you see my navamsa as Cancer rising...

But after lot of cross checking with different sources we concluded that

the lagna in navamsa must be Gemini....

My Navamsa chart should have Jupiter in 1st house with venus in 2nd house, mars in 3rd house, Mercury exalted with ketu in 4th house & four planets in 10th house

how would this affect your analysis...

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

armaan ji,
Still it will make no difference. exalted ketu is actually good to have. exalted rahu and ketu are not bad.With good planets at the kendra your life will not be that troublesome.smooth sailing.
regards

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

in which signs are Rahu & ketu exalted ?

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

armannji,
uchchamsha of Rahu = Vrishabha(exaltation)

uchchamsha of Ketu = Vrischika(exaltation)

regards

confusedAgain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by confusedAgain » 16 Jan 2013

Hi 2002diksha,

I really do hope benefics in Kendras in navamsa help. In my case, ALL kendras are occupied by all planets save one (Mars), so even malefics occupy them along with the natural benefics. Life has not been a breeze by a long shot for a decade, but then Ive only recently come out of my Sadhe Sati. Nevertheless I am hopeful for the future.
Thanks for your response.

Regards

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by armaan.Khanna » 16 Jan 2013

Dikshaji,

Till what financial level can I reach as per today's financial standards ?

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 17 Jan 2013

confused again ji,
Actually to have all the kendras occupied by beneficial planets in navamsa especially any one is in exalted or vargottam is definitely a great thing to to have . I cAN gaurantee that such person will have their status elevated.This is not mentioned in classics but this works and I have seen.I hope you would be knowing that trines are the placed wherein if any palnet is placed then it gives natural ability related with that planet. the same goes with the kendras. Kendras are the lakshmi sthana and this placemkent of planets blesses the native with riches.
armaanji,
you have a exceptionally good chart. then why worry.You have strong dharmakarmadhipati yoga in your chart. you can try for government jobs.You have strong dhana yoga in your chart. your second house lord is exalted in eleventh house. this is good.
regards

AstroRaman
Contributor
Contributor

Post by AstroRaman » 17 Jan 2013

Dikshaji, just a little correction. Kendras are Vishnu Sthan & Konas are Lakshmi sthan :)

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by armaan.Khanna » 17 Jan 2013

Dikshaji,

How is my chart for career as Lawyer ?

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 17 Jan 2013

armaanji,
you can excel as lawyer as both jupiter and mercury are aspecting each other. any relation between these two planets makes a one good at these subjects.plus you have good supporting yogas. the dasa of eleventh lord saturn is going so good times ahead for you.
regards