Navamsas of Billionaires and Jupiter.

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Navamsas of Billionaires and Jupiter.

Post by armaan.Khanna » 17 Jan 2013

My Jupiter aspects Mercury, but Mercury does not aspect Jupiter.

Saturn is 2nd & 3rd lord for me.... placed in 11th

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by 2002diksha » 17 Jan 2013

armaanji,
Any relation between these two planets are good. Anyway you have very strong dharmakarmadhipati yoga and that is enough . read astroboy's work on this. you will get to know.
regards

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 17 Jan 2013

2002diksha wrote:armaanji,
Any relation between these two planets are good. Anyway you have very strong dharmakarmadhipati yoga and that is enough . read astroboy's work on this. you will get to know.
regards
For the birth details given, I don't see the DharmaKarmadipathi Yoga in either rasi chart or Navamsa chart. Connection between 9th lord (dharmadipathi) and 10th lord (karmaadipathi) is said to be this yoga.

In Rasi, chart shows 2/12 relation between 9th lord Sun and 10th lord Mercury. Mercury is in 9th but Sun isn't in 10th and have no relationship with 10th?
In Navamsa, I don't know if this yoga will work, but even then only by rasi dristi (and this is the weakest of connection) does Jupiter and Saturn see each other.

Do I have the correct chart? (D1 - Sg lagna - Ju(retro) in lagna, Mo-3, Rahu-6, Sun-8, Me+Ve - 9, Sat-11, Ma+Ke-12, D9 - Gem lagna, Ju -lagna, Ve-2, Ma-3, Me+Ke-4, Mo+Sa+Rahu+Sun - 10)
Mumbai, 13th august 1984, 4pm

confusedAgain
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by confusedAgain » 17 Jan 2013

Hi,

If I may butt in, I guess thats my chart you have confused with for the Dharmakarmadhipathi yoga where exalted 10th lord ( Jupiter) is opposite 9th lord Saturn in Capricorn. In navamsa, Saturn is the owner of 9th and 10th, so i dont think it is applicable there..

Regards

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Violettwilight,

Yes you have the correct chart.

what is your take on it ?

Regards,

Armaan

NAVIN2

Post by NAVIN2 » 17 Jan 2013

--
Last edited by NAVIN2 on 19 Jan 2013, edited 1 time in total.

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

violettwilight,
if you will see armaanji's chart carefully you will see two .firstly the tenth lord is in ninth house and the nakshatra of sun is mercury which are ninth and tenth lords. this confirms the dharmakarmadhipati yoga. check this for yourself.
regrads

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Dikshaji,

can you elaborate a bit on this 'dharmakarmadhipati' yoga ?

also when will i get to see it's good effects ? till now toh I am only seeing effects of two yogas in my life ie : ' Struggling yoga' & ' Ghar pe gaali khao yoga ' :-)

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

2002diksha wrote:violettwilight,
if you will see armaanji's chart carefully you will see two .firstly the tenth lord is in ninth house and the nakshatra of sun is mercury which are ninth and tenth lords. this confirms the dharmakarmadhipati yoga. check this for yourself.
regrads
Dear Diksha,

I have gone through Astroboy's definition after that post. He seems to consider 9th lord in 10th or 10th lord dristi to 9th house can give dharmakarmadipathi yoga, as far as my search went.

My understanding from Pt. Sanjay Rath and Barbara Pijan Lama is that 9th and 10th lord must be in conjunction in one of these houses or in parivarthana. I thought that the close-back loop between the two must be the same type (dristi-dristi or exchange of lordship etc). I didn't know that 10th lord in 9th is enough as per your definition. Sorry for the confusion.

armaan.khanna wrote:violettwilight,
Dear Violettwilight,

Yes you have the correct chart.

what is your take on it ?

Regards,

Armaan
Dear Armaan,

I think you will make a good lawyer. It is considered that malefics in dustanas will give a lot of fighting, but if they are exalted or in strength, they will make you win. So, as a lawyer you can get lot of cases and win them.
Also, trines to Navamsa show innate potential. With Ju in D9 lagna, I think you will gain a good understanding of law as Jupiter is one of the karakas for law.

That is the end of my abilities for a chart reading. Hope that helps.

Best regards,
Violet

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Violet,

if I had shown you my chart at the age of 17,

then would you have advised me to enter into Engineering or into Law ?

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

armaanji,
First of all let me tell you this yoga is very good government job.Secondly this yoga gives the native good motivation to work hard and realize one s dream. People with this yoga definitely rise in life.Anyway since your upachaya house that is third house also has moon so in my opinion you should gear up for good career.
regards

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

But Big question is when will the rise occur.... am going to turn 29 this August.... almost at end of my patience

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

armaan.Khanna wrote:Dear Violet,

if I had shown you my chart at the age of 17,

then would you have advised me to enter into Engineering or into Law ?
Dear Armaan,

I want to start with the disclaimer that I don't know enough to advise on such important stuff.
On first glance, your Me+Ve in 9th house and 10th lord Me exalted in Navamsa would prompt me to think in terms of Business Administration or Financial field.
But what is reality is more important than what I see from the chart. So, I assume I am not good at predicting reality.

Exalted or debilitated planets in Navamsa are supposed to give great wealth. But it happens in their dasa and your Mercury dasa hasn't arrived yet. Also Saturn always gives slow results even when he is good. He is in your 11th house of income. Your first Saturn return is happening now and must start giving you results.

But overall, you have 4 grahas in rasi which are either own house or exalted. You have one more exalted in Navamsa. None of grahas have serious malefic effects (I am not saying you have no problems, just that other than with your father, nothing with lasting effect). I think your main issue will be your own desire with super-strong Jupiter in retrograde.

That is what I can tell based on the confidence on your time of birth. I can't see higher divisions for more fine grained analysis.

Best regards,
Violet

2002diksha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

armannji
Its really important that you get your chart read by some real good experts like elipsisji or anuradhaji or shilpa ji.They can really guide you properly . According to my analysis you DO have have good chart.
regards

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Violet,

You said you would have predicted Mgmt or finance

I do plan to get into Taxation & banking Law... which has a lot to do with finance... so you are not really far away from predicting reality :-)

You wrote my main issue are my own desires due to Jupiter... I dint get it... could u explain please

you also wrote that you forsee lasting problems with father.... can you elaborate on this ?

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 18 Jan 2013

armaan.Khanna wrote:Dear Violet,

You said you would have predicted Mgmt or finance

I do plan to get into Taxation & banking Law... which has a lot to do with finance... so you are not really far away from predicting reality :-)

You wrote my main issue are my own desires due to Jupiter... I dint get it... could u explain please

you also wrote that you forsee lasting problems with father.... can you elaborate on this ?
Dear Armaan,

We all get to what we our interests are even if we take different paths. I think it is amazing how the "title" and what a person actually does in a job varies.

Your Jupiter is super-strong having high shadbala and being ChandanaVana (meaning like being "vargottama" in 8 divisions out of 16) in shodasavarga. For normal people being strong in 4-5 vargas is considered great, and you are at 8.

But retrograde planets are supposed to show strong desire and also being too strong makes a graha to go to extremes in his karakatwas (not necessarily bad, just extreme). What does Jupiter desire? He is the most idealistic and moral and law-abiding. Jupiter in Sagittarius wants to be the "Justice" for the world court. He wants to work in his moolatrikona. He wants to fix everything by making everyone follow dharma and become "good" for their own good and make everyone learn. So, I think Jupiter is pushing that agenda on you being your lagna lord in lagna and having dikbala in first house. He is benefic, so in the end whatever he does ends up being the best for us.

But exalted Saturn (also 2nd and 3rd lord = family and siblings) looks at him from 11 th house with 3rd dristi, which means the message is "slow down". My guess is that is the source of your frustration.
Again, I emphasize this is my GUESS.

I said "nothing with lasting effect" and so no lasting problems with father. It is just Moon-Sun are in 6-8 relationship and your Sun is in 8th house from lagna being 6-8 relationship with Jupiter. So, you won't always agree with your father. But Sun's dispositor is Moon in rasi and Navamsa dispositor is Jupiter. That's why, nothing major.

Best regards,
Violet

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by armaan.Khanna » 20 Jan 2013

Dear Violet_twilight,

You are 100 % right :-)

1. I often have difference of opinion with Dad...but these are resolved soon enough

2. I often feel my family & siblings pull me back or slow me :-)

3. I have this habit of correcting people & telling them the right path & somewhat being a mediator & guide within my family & always supporting the correct cause :-)

so you are bulls eye :-)

I am very sure that you have a true flair for astrology & god willing someday will be one of the finest .

I request you to keeping using your knowledge to help & guide all those who are suffering & confused.

Thanking you once again & god bless :-)

Regards,

Armaan

VioletTwilight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by VioletTwilight » 21 Jan 2013

Dear Armaan,

Thanks for the feedback and kind words.
I hope I can be of help but astrology isn't something to be undertaken lightly. Giving wrong advice for people in need is a lot of bad karma in my view. It will just make their situation worse and a jyotishi should have enough spiritual or moral strength that even by mistake they don't worsen someone's condition.

I am not there and I am not sure if I will ever get there.
But, I am attracted to learning this and will always be interested in the grand drama of the grahas. I hope I don't mislead anyone (with Rahu influence on my Mercury and 2nd house, there is always this danger).

Best regards,
Violet

basab14
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by basab14 » 21 Jan 2013

Violet,

What you have said is very true.
VioletTwilight wrote:I hope I can be of help but astrology isn't something to be undertaken lightly. Giving wrong advice for people in need is a lot of bad karma in my view. It will just make their situation worse and a jyotishi should have enough spiritual or moral strength that even by mistake they don't worsen someone's condition.
"Go thou and follow Him, who was born and gave His life for others five hundred times before He attained the vision of the Buddha!" -- Swami Vivekananda

armaan.Khanna
Contributor
Contributor

Post by armaan.Khanna » 22 Jan 2013

VioletTwilight wrote:Dear Armaan,

Thanks for the feedback and kind words.
I hope I can be of help but astrology isn't something to be undertaken lightly. Giving wrong advice for people in need is a lot of bad karma in my view. It will just make their situation worse and a jyotishi should have enough spiritual or moral strength that even by mistake they don't worsen someone's condition.

I am not there and I am not sure if I will ever get there.
But, I am attracted to learning this and will always be interested in the grand drama of the grahas. I hope I don't mislead anyone (with Rahu influence on my Mercury and 2nd house, there is always this danger).

Best regards,
Violet
very well said... shows your humility which is the hallmark of every accomplished character :-)

I wish you the very best in your Astrological studies & hope many will benefit from your knowledge :-)

rajji
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rajji » 20 Apr 2013

Hello Moody,

Very Interesting read.
What if Jupiter is exalted in navamsa and Shani is conjunct Rahu in Pisces.
Are there any examples for such a placement?

sachinder
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sachinder » 20 Jun 2013

dear learned astrologers can you look through the below horoscope
5 august 1997
time 8:13pm
jagadhri
female

archer
Contributor
Contributor

Post by archer » 27 Jun 2013

Hi,

any other combinations for billionaire aspects? jupiter in own navamsa ( sagittarius)

my navamsa. I am sagittarius , pisces asc.

Asc in venus navamasa
ketu & moon in scorpoi navamsa
jupiter in sagittaris navamsa
Mars in acqarius ( vargottam)
venus, mercury & satrun ( Retro) in pisces navamsa
Rahu in taurus navamsa
Sun in leo navamsa

Can anybody read my navamsa please?

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Jul 2013

Hi All

Just want to add that natural malefics in their own signs in kendras can be considered as benefics.

It can be hard work but the reap can be just as great......aspects from benefics in other positions would definitely help.....

Best Regards
Hock Leong

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 07 Jul 2013

Hi All

I just read recently that from Jaimini Sutras, that a natural malefic if debilitated, is a beneifc whereever it is placed (this is not the Parasara concept of a debilitated planet, benefic or malefic, in a Dusthana).

Best Regards
Hock Leong