Navamsas of Billionaires and Jupiter.

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Navamsas of Billionaires and Jupiter.

Post by ashtalakshmi » 07 Jul 2013

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:Hi All

I just read recently that from Jaimini Sutras, that a natural malefic if debilitated, is a beneifc whereever it is placed (this is not the Parasara concept of a debilitated planet, benefic or malefic, in a Dusthana).

Best Regards
Hock Leong
I wish this were true.Thanks for sharing this piece of information.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 07 Jul 2013

Why do you say that? Is it because it does not apply to your chart?

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 07 Jul 2013

Actually I always feel that debilitated planets are bad whatever the case. Most classics agree to that.

Example, in a past post, I mentioned that Saturn if debilitated, would make the person indolent. But the person is softer in temperament in that sense. He may also be able to coast by during bad periods.

I think planets strong would be better.

Thanks for rekindling my past thoughts on this point.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 08 Jul 2013

Khoo Hock Leong wrote:Why do you say that? Is it because it does not apply to your chart?
No I don't have any debilitated malefic in my chart.
My mercury is debilitated in Pisces and I remember you saying the debilitation of mercury gets cancelled by itself since it gets exalted in its own sign Virgo :)

Honestly that was true to some extent since Mercury didn't deprive me much of its significance during my mercury MD .

I am happy that people who have a debilitated malefic in their charts will not be much affected by its malefic results. Hence I wished it to be true.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 08 Jul 2013

It is true to a certain extent that natural malefics in debilitated signs do bring a modicum of benefits as explained earlier with the Saturn example.

BUT functional lordship of a planet, whether natural benefic or natural malefic, requires a planet to be strong.

So all in all it is still better to have a planet to be strong, even natural malefic, and that means being in their own, exaltation or Moolatrikona sings in the case of natural malefics. Friendly signs may not be be strong enough to hold the natural maleifc and to keep it in check.

Note also for exaltation of planets, the dispositor must be strong. If not the exaltation planets can do more harm than good, especially in the case of a natural malefic.

And also the dictum of a natural malefic in a sign with strength works best when the natural malefic is placeed in a kendra since natual malefics and kendras both have connotations of strength. It spurs the achievement of the native and also brings luck to a certain extent (natual malefics must be well placed).

nilesh shendre
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nilesh shendre » 30 Aug 2016

Hi my name is nilesh and in my navamsa chart I have Venus and Jupiter and Saturn conjunction in Pisces
Could you please predict my future and what will be the effects of this conjunction in my future life.

DOB: 17/12/1983
Time: 02:45 am
Place: pune

Thank you in advance.

nilesh shendre
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nilesh shendre » 31 Aug 2016

Hi,

Anyone from the forum, could you please reply to my post send on 30th Aug 16.
Thank you.

Regards,
Nilesh.

nilesh shendre
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nilesh shendre » 05 Sep 2016

Hi
Can anybody from the forum please reply to my cost.
Curious to know about the effect of this conjunction in my navamsa chart.

nilesh shendre
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by nilesh shendre » 25 Nov 2016

Hi

I am waiting for the answer to my question raised below. Can anybody from the forum answer to my below query

I have Venus and Saturn and Jupiter conjunction in Pisces in my navamsa chart. What will be its effects in my future life.

Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 15 Jan 2017

Hi people,

I have an excellent question regarding navamsa which matches the current topic.

My Jupiter in sign of saturn I.e., Aquarius in d9 in 7th house. But saturn has parivathan yoga with mercury(lord of 2nd and 11th). What can I expect in the next few years.
Am I going to be super rich or super sick? ROFL. I can feel it's the latter as I am fairly skinny. Please look into my first post.

Check the link or click my id to see my first post here. I would like to gain knowledge and hope to be able share with this forum in the near future with lots of confidence.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=33866

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 09 Jul 2018

I am a certified gemologist and have worked in the jewelry industry in the past.. i did earn a living but not enough to secure a future. cancer ascendant, Jupiter in 8th house of saturn and saturn in 12th house with mercury in Gemini. DOB 9th june 1974, time 10.10 am, place Jamkhandi karnataka. can anyone suggest me a good line of profession which can help me earn a meaningful lifestyle? will appreciate all or any reply. Thanks

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 11 Jul 2018

Dear Mr. Khoo and all other respected astrologers. I will highly appreciate if I can get a clarity on my financial scene through my life. I just want enough to lead a normal and meaningful life.. not aspiring to bathe in diamonds!!!

Please reply..
Thanks

rashmi_rh
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rashmi_rh » 17 Jul 2018

hello, can anyone contribute their knowledge here please..

ketochamp

Post by ketochamp » 01 Sep 2018

My Jupiter is in Pisces in Navamsa, it is also my Amatyakaraka, conjoined with Atmakaraka(Vargottamma Venus exalted in Pisces), Sun and Moon(Putra Karaka). Since I am speaking from a Jaimini Perspective, my Rahu is exalted in Gemini and Ketu in Sagittarius in Navamsa. In addition to this, my Saturn is Vargottamma in Capricorn.

Will appreciate if anyone has any insight to share. Could I have a career in politics or management down the line?