The man who took the "Yoko" out of ono

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
The man who took the "Yoko" out of ono

Post by astroboy » 23 Jul 2012

ChapmanMarkDavid.jpg
Mark David Chapman is an American prison inmate who was convicted of murdering former Beatles member John Lennon on the 8th of December 1980. Chapman fired at Lennon five times, hitting him four times in his back. Chapman later remained at the scene reading "The Catcher in the Rye" until the police arrived and arrested him. He repeatedly claimed that the novel was his statement.

Chapman's legal team put forward an insanity defense based on expert testimony that he was in a delusional and possibly psychotic state at the time of the shooting, but nearing the trial Chapman instructed his lawyer to plead guilty based on what he had decided was "the will of God". Judge Edwards allowed the plea change without further psychiatric assessment, and sentenced Chapman to a prison term of 20 years to life with a stipulation that mental health treatment be provided. Chapman was imprisoned at the Attica Correctional Facility in 1981, having been denied parole six times amidst campaigns against his release.

You can read more about him here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_David_Chapman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5m_-tZQjt6c
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1BEwywL ... ure=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWFn7LRI ... ure=relmfu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFmoomBY ... ure=relmfu

I strongly advice you to watch and listen to all the Youtube Videos in order to understand this thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: The man who took the "Yoko" out of ono

Mark Chapman.JPG
T.C. Mark Chapman.jpg
David Chapman - Mrityu bhaga.JPG
Note :- The lagna in the D1 is at 29 Deg 56 and changes signs less than a minute later. I feel that Tula lagna is the right lagna. However, my focus here is on two Grahas, namely Chandra and Budha, along with the afflictions they carry. There are 4 exalted Grahas in this horoscope. Shukra, Guru, Ravi and Shani are exalted. There is a excellent Hamsa and Sasa yoga.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Mark Chapman Navamsha.jpg
Chapman navamsha degrees.JPG
Budha is caught between Shani and Rahu.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

I have been dabbling with the application and interpretation of the Shastyamsha deities from some time now. I must admit that I am not getting consistent results with it. For example, take the horoscope of the author of J hora, P.V.N. Rao ji, His budha is in the "Bhrashta Shastyamsha"(Depraved, ruined strayed fallen) just like Hitler's Budha. I find it hard to believe that both these people have, and had, respectively, the same intelligence and thinking process.

Yet, I must admit that there is a school of thought that equates him to Hitler. Their contention is that, by creating J hora,(thus creating half a million half baked internet astrologers. I am one among them) and, bringing the Surya Sidhantha Ayanamsha back, he has committed a crime equal to the killing of a Brahmin, for ladies and gentlemen, was it not the Great Varahamihira himself, who stated that to calculate the positions of the Grahas wrongly, would be akin to committing a sin as grave as killing a pious Brahmin?

A Brahmin astrologer has the choicest expletives reserved for P.V.N.Rao ji. He claims that J hora and the internet is a curse on astrology. He claims that astrology is reserved and is to be practiced only by the Brahmins. I asked him to show me what textual proof he could cite to support his view, to which he quoted "Prasna Marga" chapter 1 sloka 14 - "when even Mlechchas and Yavanas well versed in astrology are held in the same esteem as Rishis, who would deny respect to an astrologer who happens to be a Brahmin?"

I pointed out to him that the sloka does not forbid a Mlechcha or a Yavana from practicing astrology and in fact praised them, to which he retorted "you do not get the sarcasm of the sloka. You being a Catholic, can never understand the subtle sarcasm that the sloka implies. The slokas are not meant to be read by people like you in the first place." :roll:

I guess it all boils down to which side of the fence we are on. There are still a group in Germany who think that Hitler was responsible for Germany's superior position in the world today. They claim that Hitler did Germany a favor by exterminating 10 million Jews. I personally think that this kind of opinion, is perverted, But in the end, every one has their own perceptions and opinions.

So, to each his own. Coming back to the Amsha Deities, it works brilliantly sometimes, and fails spectacularly most of the times, but I feel that it fails most of the time because we lack the skill to interpret and understand the Amsha deities in its proper essence. For me, Jyotishya as a science can never be wrong, If it's found in the wrong, it is only due to the astrologer failing at his interpretations and the lack of adequate knowledge. Nothing more, nothing less. The science is perfect, It is the astrologer who is not.

Coming back to Chapman, in his case, his Amsha deities fit his profile very well.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

T.C. Mark Chapman D - 60.jpg
T.C. Mark Chapman Sahashtyamsha Longitudes.JPG
T.C. Mark Chapman - D 60 shashtyamsha lords.JPG

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Meaning of the word Mrityu.JPG
Meaning of the word Maya.JPG
Meaning of the word Bhrashta.JPG

astroboy
Donor
Donor

focus on these afflictions,

01. Chandra is in the Nakshatra of Ketu who is in his negative moolatrikona sign in Gemini,
02. Rahu is conjunct with Chandra within 7 degrees,
03. Chandra is aspected by a Natural Malefic Shani,
04. Chandra is aspected by Kuja,
05. Chandra is afflicted by the 4 malefics, there is no benefic aspect on Chandra,
06. Budha is with Kuja and is in a Fatal degree in the Trimsamsa,
07. Budha is badly afflicted by Shani and Rahu in the Navamsha by being caught between Shani and Rahu,
08. Budha and Chandra are in close conjunction within 1 degree with Rahu in the D60.

Now look at the Yogas in the chart,

01. 4 Grahas are exalted namely, Ravi, Shukra, Guru, and Shani, makes one a King as per J hora,
02. 1st class Sasa Yoga with Shani in the Lagna being the 4th and the 5th lord,,
03. hamsa Yoga,
04. Amala Yoga,
05. Vasumati Yoga,
06. 2 Viparita Raja Yogas,
07. Virinchi Yoga,
08. Kubera Tulya Raja Yoga,
09. Kahala Yoga,
10. Mukuta Yoga,
11. Sankha yoga,
12. Parvata Yoga.

what can we learn from this horoscope? The lesson we learn is this -

If Chandra and Budha are afflicted in a horoscope, it has got the potential to bring down the most powerful of Raja and Dhana Yogas.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

T.C. - Psychology of Chandra.JPG
T.C. - psychology of Budha.JPG
T.C. - psychology of Rahu and Ketu.JPG

astroboy
Donor
Donor

T.C. Psychology of Kuja.JPG
T.C - Psychology of Shani.JPG