The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Re: WHY do you get the destiny you get ? The Shashtyamsa Ans

Post by shilpa » 30 Aug 2011

badsaah wrote:Hi mam,

My friend was born on 13 Aug 1990, at 1508hrs at Nellore, India. She wants to know few details about her future. It would be very helpful if you could spend few minutes and provide your valuable predictions...

1) How will be her career? which kind of work would be very suitable for her?
2) when will her marriage take place? how would the marriage life be?

Regards,
Badsaah
Dear Badshah,

from the Rasi

--7th lord in Rasi is Me in the friendly house of Leo in the 9th...but has the drishti of malefic shani on it.
--Venus the karak for marriage is badly afflicted in the 8th house .
--Asc. is afflicted by the presence pf Saturn in the first house wher shani is innimical and has no drishti of benefic.
--Married life may be low on phhysical and emotional compatibility, but will last, IMO.

let's look at the D60 to confirm WHY 1st house and marriage karak are afflicted

--Moon Lagna and hence 1st house with moon..... is weak and innimical in the enemy sign of Shani and afflicted by Rahu...and does not have the drishti of a benefic on it.

--7th house from Moon has Ma and Ketu in it. Rahu-Ket are on the 1-7 axis and Ketu being the Karak of D60 shows the seat of bad Karma from past lives in on the 1-7 axis.
Innimical / agressive behavious towwards the spouse in the past lives and not respecting he institution of marriage enouhg....has accrued most bad karma....and is showing in the current life.

--Venus sitting in the friendly trinal fifth house of mantra/ upasana and Punya d60 (from moon) shows enough positive blessing to the all karkatwas of Venus....hence there is enough Punya for the marriage to last.

Remedies from D60

--Moving BT forward by 18 seconds....the D60 Asc moves back to Saggi, and is now in amazing sync ( Vargottam) with the D1 asc...with benefic venus sitting in the 7th from d60 lagna.....confirming that marraige has enough blessings to last.
No real remedies required.
between sep 2016 and Nov 2017 is a likely time for marriage

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 30 Aug 2011

Dear Shilpaji,

My D60 has debilated Moon conjunct with Jupiter and exalted Shani in 12th and Mangal in MT in 6th from Moon. Ketu in Saggi in 2nd and Rahu in Gemini in 8th. All malefics have strong placements but in dusthasana. What can we imply from that? I think you already have my chart.

Thanks,
Last edited by anxious2711 on 31 Aug 2011, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

shiranffs wrote:Hi Shilpa,

Birth time details are given below.

Father:
DOB: 30/09/1938
Time: 20:20
Place:Colombo,SL

Mother:
DOB: 13/10/1944
Time: 04:50
Place: Colombo,SL

Thanks
Shiran
hello shiran,

the 4th house and Moon shows the mother...
and 8th from 4th house her health in Rasi and 8th from moon in D60
9th house and Sun shows the father and 8th from 9th shows her health in Rasi...and 8th from 9th in D60.

let see what your chart shows about them:

MOTHER

--Me is in the natural enemy sign of Moon in your 4th house of Rasi but neutralized throuhg temp relations...however making it uneasy.

--Moon the karak for motehr is in the 7th house of almost friendly Venus.

--Your mother is worrying type / easily stressed and her life focussed around her spouse.

--8th from 4th house shows health of mother... and longevity....and has Ket seated in it. Ketu is postive because it is in Rahu Nk and Rahu is positve because of it's conjunction with Sun in Leo....so the 8th house is strong and shows reasonable longevity.

However Ket in the 8th as a natural malefic can give stress related symptoms such a bllod pressure.

from D60

--Moon is placed in friendly house of sun and conjunct with benefic Jup...showing that Mother has enough Puny/ positve karms

--8th from Moon is Lorded By Jup conjunctw with Moon....confirming that in matter of health good Karma will ensure longevity

--there are no malefic drishtis on moon or 8th house.

FATHER

--9th Lord indicating house for father is lorded by Jup seated in another trinal 5th house....strong placement with freindly Sun that is the karak for father.

--Jup also conjunct saturn and postive Rahu......strong, well eductated, cultured and multifaceted perosnality is you father.

--8th from 9th is Cancer with neutral / slightly innimical Me seated therein. Digestive issues, hyperactive might be the minor issues bugging him.

from D60 ( assesed from Moon)

--Sun the karak for seated in Leo, in Vargottama and conjunct with Jup seated in the fist house from Moon...perfect sync with the cultured/ multifaceted, strong personality we see in Rasi.

1st house(from moon) is the seat of a lot of positve Karma and Punya for your D-60 and also for your father...because that is where sun sits.
You inherit and beenfit from your father's backlog of Karmik credits.

--8th from Sun in D60 is benefic Jupiter again....whose lord in friendly sun in first house....good health and longevity promised.

again loads of positive karm that sould has brought froward from past life and 1st house ( from moon) is the seat of it

an amazing sync between Rasi chart and D60 when looking at your father !!

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Shreya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shreya » 30 Aug 2011

shilpa wrote: i have your charts...but would need to know some more details:

1) when did you get married
2) How has been your married life
3) How has been your sun mahadasa i.e period from March 2009 onwards.

regards
Dear Shilpa,
I'm sending you a pm with my details.

Regards,
Shreya

pocean
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by pocean » 30 Aug 2011

DEL
Last edited by pocean on 10 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Shreya wrote:
shilpa wrote: i have your charts...but would need to know some more details:

1) when did you get married
2) How has been your married life
3) How has been your sun mahadasa i.e period from March 2009 onwards.

regards
Dear Shilpa,
I'm sending you a pm with my details.

Regards,
Shreya

Dear shreya,
thx fo the details in PM.

--Sun the Lord of the 7th is debilitated in rasi in the 9th house the dharmstahn
this would imply weaknesses on part of the husband in his marital Dharma.... or his health issues...especially aggravated during the Sun mahadasa that you are running currently

--But Venus the karak for marriage is in his own house and in the 9th house....very string placement and all will be well in your marriage eventually.

WHY things are like they are...let's look at the D60

--7th from the Moon is Sun in his own house...indicating you have a lot of positive Karma/ Punya in executing your marriage Dharma in past lives... to get a good husband

and that Sun the Karak for husband is in his own house implies that your husband also has a lot of accrued positive Karma.

7th is a good house for you from an accrued Karmik point of view.....and your temporary problems notwithstanding.....all will be fine in yuor married life.

--WHY..you have even temporary problems....let's look at Venus the karak for marriage in D60...placed in 11th from the Moon in neutral sign of Jup but under the drishti of malefic Mars, sitting in 8th from the moon in bitter innimical sign of Mercury.

Venus placement aggressive / innimical behaviour in relationships, addictions/ vices for self comforts from past lives......manifesting in the form of some issues in married life to fullfill karmik balance.
But it's a not a severe affliction....and all will be well soon.

--Remedies....rasi tells me you should worship sun god everyday immediately...do Surya Jal-arpan, chanting surya mantra daily...fast on sundays if you can.

--Shashtyamsa tells me......Mars is the one to be appeased....offer mustard oil at the feet of Hanumanji on Tuesdays....visit temple, pray and fast if you can on Tuesdays.

---There is a lot of good accrued in the charts espcially around the 7th house...that will eventually yield results.

regards

Shreya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Shreya » 30 Aug 2011

Dear Shilpa,
Thanks a LOT for your detailed analysis!! It is a relief to know that the problems are temporary. I have started chanting surya mantra. I will start the remedy of mars as suggested by you immediately. Can you pls tell me if reciting surya kavach is good?
Thanks again for your analysis and remedies!

Regards,
Shreya

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Shreya wrote:Dear Shilpa,
Thanks a LOT for your detailed analysis!! It is a relief to know that the problems are temporary. I have started chanting surya mantra. I will start the remedy of mars as suggested by you immediately. Can you pls tell me if reciting surya kavach is good?
Thanks again for your analysis and remedies!

Regards,
Shreya
yes daily recital of surya kavacham will help
regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 31 Aug 2011

pocean wrote:HI Shilpaji,

I would appreciate, if you can match the following chart.

Sis - 13th March 1982, 8:15am, Mumbai, India
Grroom: 2nd Jan 1984, 6:00am, Mumbai India (approximate time)

Pocean
dear Pocean,

I don't do chart matching....but I can surely look at the guy's Rasi and D60 chart as a pair to see what marriage offers from a residual karma point of view.

--the guy is on the 1-7 axis of Ket-Ra in Rasi whihc is never generally good for Marriage.

--7th Lord Venus is in friendly placement with Asc and aspecting the 7th house of marriage.....which reduces the negative impact of the 1-7 axis.

--Mars with very strong enemy Saturn ( exalted) is aspecting the 7th house of marriage......bound to create strong discord in marriage.

Let us see what does D60 promise at the Karmik level.

--Taking Moon as the Asc....we see Moon is in the enemy sign of Me and 7th lord from Moon is Jup in the enemy sign of Venus.

--Venus the karak for marriage is afflicted by Mars in the 8th house from Moon-Lagna

---the marriage houses, Lords and Karak indicte negative energies, karma accrued from past lives....because of lack of respect for Marital Dharma ( innimical Jup)...and too much of an innimical /aggressive relationship, mabe even phsycial aggression with the spouse in past lives ( Ma afflicting Venus in the 8th house of health)

D60 confirms that as fruits for his accrued Karam....his current married life will be far from perfect.
mars would be the main planet that emerges as the one to appease throuhg appriopriate remedial measures.

regards

shiranffs
Contributor
Contributor

Post by shiranffs » 31 Aug 2011

shilpa wrote:
shiranffs wrote:Hi Shilpa,

Birth time details are given below.

Father:
DOB: 30/09/1938
Time: 20:20
Place:Colombo,SL

Mother:
DOB: 13/10/1944
Time: 04:50
Place: Colombo,SL

Thanks
Shiran
hello shiran,

the 4th house and Moon shows the mother...
and 8th from 4th house her health in Rasi and 8th from moon in D60
9th house and Sun shows the father and 8th from 9th shows her health in Rasi...and 8th from 9th in D60.

let see what your chart shows about them:

MOTHER

--Me is in the natural enemy sign of Moon in your 4th house of Rasi but neutralized throuhg temp relations...however making it uneasy.

--Moon the karak for motehr is in the 7th house of almost friendly Venus.

--Your mother is worrying type / easily stressed and her life focussed around her spouse.

--8th from 4th house shows health of mother... and longevity....and has Ket seated in it. Ketu is postive because it is in Rahu Nk and Rahu is positve because of it's conjunction with Sun in Leo....so the 8th house is strong and shows reasonable longevity.

However Ket in the 8th as a natural malefic can give stress related symptoms such a bllod pressure.

from D60

--Moon is placed in friendly house of sun and conjunct with benefic Jup...showing that Mother has enough Puny/ positve karms

--8th from Moon is Lorded By Jup conjunctw with Moon....confirming that in matter of health good Karma will ensure longevity

--there are no malefic drishtis on moon or 8th house.

FATHER

--9th Lord indicating house for father is lorded by Jup seated in another trinal 5th house....strong placement with freindly Sun that is the karak for father.

--Jup also conjunct saturn and postive Rahu......strong, well eductated, cultured and multifaceted perosnality is you father.

--8th from 9th is Cancer with neutral / slightly innimical Me seated therein. Digestive issues, hyperactive might be the minor issues bugging him.

from D60 ( assesed from Moon)

--Sun the karak for seated in Leo, in Vargottama and conjunct with Jup seated in the fist house from Moon...perfect sync with the cultured/ multifaceted, strong personality we see in Rasi.

1st house(from moon) is the seat of a lot of positve Karma and Punya for your D-60 and also for your father...because that is where sun sits.
You inherit and beenfit from your father's backlog of Karmik credits.

--8th from Sun in D60 is benefic Jupiter again....whose lord in friendly sun in first house....good health and longevity promised.

again loads of positive karm that sould has brought froward from past life and 1st house ( from moon) is the seat of it

an amazing sync between Rasi chart and D60 when looking at your father !!

regards
Hello Shilpa,

Thanks for the reply.My mother is worrying type / easily stressed .tht's very true.My father also worrying but he shows and talks a lot than my mother.and true he has some digest problems.Mother also shows some symptoms wht u said.

Does my D60 chart also shows some positive karma that i have brought forward from my past life.

Thanks
Shiran

rashi

Re: WHY you get the destiny you get ? The Shashtyamsa-D60 An

Post by rashi » 31 Aug 2011

hello ma'am

can u please analyze this ....

DOB : 15 aug 1987 delhi 00:05 am

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

One other observation...that I have had recently looking at a number of charts .....that it will be rare ( not impossible) to find a Shashtyamsa stronger than the Rasi chart.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

shiranffs wrote: Hello Shilpa,

Thanks for the reply.My mother is worrying type / easily stressed .tht's very true.My father also worrying but he shows and talks a lot than my mother.and true he has some digest problems.Mother also shows some symptoms wht u said.

Does my D60 chart also shows some positive karma that i have brought forward from my past life.

Thanks
Shiran

dear shiran,

--you first house in D60 ( from Moon) is a store house of Positive Karma/ Punay....because it has Lord sun in his own house Leo.....Moon and Jup in the friendly houses.
A rajyoga is formed in the first house ( 1st and 9th lords)
Royal, religious, noble charitable......a lost of good deeds...did your Dharma as a son....blessings of parents.

and that makes your house of Purva-punya, Mantra/ Upasana/ fortune creativity...the 5th ( from asc) in the Rasi very strong.

--the other houses to look at are the 3rd and 10th fron the Moon in D60...with Lord Venus in his own house.....did your duty well towards the siblings, wife, karmyogi in job.....and hence as the Karmik balance you reap good comfortable and success in relations ( probably many of them).

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Let's look at Hitle's shashtyamsa april, 20, 1889, 6:30 pm in austria at 48N15, 13E02....use LMT option in Jhora for old date of birth to overide the modern time zone.

Hitler's Shashtymsa...a rare exception of a shatyamsa stronger than Rasi.

all interpretaions are from the Moon-Lagna and of past lives,

--Moon Lagna is Aries conjunt with Mars and Venus...Mars in own house..in the first house.....strong, leader, high self esteem positive overall Karma....as a high self-esteemed warrior, probaly a king as Sun in own house in Leo, and moon, conjunt with Mars .
Someone who did a lot of good in previous lives fighting for just causes, but killing many in war......since own house strong Mars also rules the 8th house of death also...explains the violent life and a violent death.

--Look at the 5th house...sun in his own house....strong punya/ religious upsana/ faith/ beliefs and blessings....built temples and had ample of blessings and Punya.Blessings of the father/ gurus from past lives.

--Jupiter exalted in 4th house from the Moon confirming he did good for the mother is past lives ( but moon is afflicted so not full blessings from mother)...did good for his home/ homeland and people in the past lives.... and Jup ruling the 9th.....follower of Dharma, religion, charitable...blessings of the gurus from past lives... and Jup rules the 12th....plenty of piligrims and religious acts.

--shani in own house 10th from the moon....was disciplined, follower of traditons, duties as a karmyogi and good leader of masses in past life

--Venus afflicted by Mars and Moon afflicted by Venus....cursed karkatwas of Moon ( ruling the mind) and Venus ( relations) ....and as a carry over we saw the manifestaion in this life of bother.

What may look like a tyrants life from his acts...the shastyamsa tells us was a probably a great, karmyogi ruler from past lives....who was given a rebirth as a reward to fullfill his warrior like desires based on positve accrued Karma.....and rose as a much as he did on the power of Ma, Sa, Jup, Su, Ra, Ke...7 exalted/ swakshetra planets in the Shashtyamsa !!

however bad karma of violence ( Ma's 8th rulership), afflicted Moon and Venus....gave him the punishhments.....mental trauma of defeat, failed relations and a violent end.

regards

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 31 Aug 2011

shilpa wrote: --the guy is on the 1-7 axis of Ket-Ra in Rasi whihc is never generally good for Marriage.
Hello Shilpa jee,

Is above statement always holds true?
I saw example of Amitabh Bacchan with this placement. And he did had troubled married life. However, his marriage is saved somehow.

Is there some respite if rahu (7th) and ketu (1st) are exalted in 1-7 axis with no such negative aspect?
Could you please look into my chart too. Birth details are as follow:

--

Thanks,
Abhi
Last edited by Anjaneya on 14 Nov 2011, edited 1 time in total.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

abhishekdubey wrote:
shilpa wrote: --the guy is on the 1-7 axis of Ket-Ra in Rasi whihc is never generally good for Marriage.
Hello Shilpa jee,

Is above statement always holds true?
I saw example of Amitabh Bacchan with this placement. And he did had troubled married life. However, his marriage is saved somehow.

Is there some respite if rahu (7th) and ketu (1st) are exalted in 1-7 axis with no such negative aspect?

Thanks,
Abhi

Dear abhishekdubey,

standalone on it's own:

1)Ketu the headless, emotionless, the mokshakarak stands for detachment....while Ascenant stands for self, self esteem, forward propulsion of self...and the two together in conjunction are antithesis and repelling to each other's baisc purpose of existense.......often times creating potentially self destructive situation in life in general and relationships in particular whihc are outside one's control.

2)At the same time Rahu signifies materialism......on it's own, an uncontrolled hedonistic urge to push oneself materially higher and forward all the time

3) so along with the terrible conjunction in 1st house......diametrically opposite the spouse of the native is pulling the whole situation in the other direction.....puts a tremendous stress on the 1-7 axis and the native and can often cause it to break unless there are MITIGATING factors:

4) Mitigating factors would be:

-- the favourable Nakshtra placements of Rahu and Ket
--The aspect of strong benefics on the 1-7 axis
--the strength of Venus
--strength of 7th lord and 7th house
--and as many of the above are satisfied.....would offset the negativity that the 1-7 axis puts on marriage.

5) The 1-7 axis of Rahu-Ket is also terrible but perhaps a little less so that ket-Ra...because Rah conjunct with the ascendant is aligned towards the growth / forward porpulsion of native.
However the native develops terrible detchament and even contempt towards the spouse......mitigating factors would be same as in item-4

6) Further if 1-7 axis of Rahu is repated in Navamsa and D60 also....spells complete doom for the native.

in D60 look at 1-7 axis though using Moon as the Lagna ......actually the couple charts that I have put as example in my 3rd post are on 1-7 axis in D-60 but their marriage has survived inpite of being rocky because of a number of mitigating factors.

the 1-7 axes ( actually the Ra or Ket conjunction with the asc) from a Karmik POV is indicative of curse/ affliction by evil spirits, if the first house is not aspected by a benefic.

8. Mitigating factors must also be looked for in D-60 and Navamsa.

sorry about the long answer but there is no short way of explaining.

I will look at your chart in the next post.

regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

abhishekdubey wrote: Is there some respite if rahu (7th) and ketu (1st) are exalted in 1-7 axis with no such negative aspect?

DO

Thanks,
Abhi

In the Rasi:

--Asc. is afflicted by cojunction with Ket and drishti of malefic Mars. There is no aspect of any benefic on asc.

--7th Lord Me is infriendly house of Ve.

--karak for marriage Ven is exalted in rasi, in own house in navamsa and with an amsabal of 3 in dasavarga charts....reasonably strong, especially where it matters.

--Ket sits in the Nakshtra of Venus whihc is exalted.....and Ra in in the Nk of Jup whihc is placed in an innimical sign, but it is Jup so it doesn't hurt....just weak.

--so you can see the mitigating factors are VERY strong in your chart...you marriage will survive....BUT will be stretched and stressed, especially in the Ra and Ket periods.

Let's Look at the D60 now, from the Moon Lagna

--from the Moon...the 7th lord Sun is exalted!..in the 3rd house
strong Punya/ positve karmik credits..... throuhg good execution of marital Dharma, Pitru( father's)blessings, and social& communal services/ building temples.

--Ve the karak for relationships is in friendly shani's house althouhg in a neutral placement through temporary relations....medium/ strong placement...confirming again you fullfilled your karkatwas towards spouse partners appropriately.

--WHY does the Rasi chart shows even some problems on the 1-7 axis?

because Moon in D-60 is afflicted and apsecting 7th house ( from moon)...
Moon is in bitter enemy shani's house and in 1-6 parivartan yoga wih shani....showing unhappiness of mother/ maternal figures( moon)......and not following some other tradtions/ mistreating servants/ subordinates etc.( shani)

--touching the feet of mother and elderly women, to gteh their blessings...., feeding beggars on saturdays....giving charitable bonuses and gifts to servants or staff at work place will alleviate these afflictions that are not so strong

regards

PS* Like-wise Amitabh inspite of being in 1-7 axis may have plenty of mitigating factors. I haven't studied his chart in details because I find atleast 3 diffrent birth times for him.

that said even sitting outside we know from the media that one time his marriage was under stress.....in 80s when his involvement with Rekha was rumoured.
inside i suspect their problems may have been bigger also

pocean
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by pocean » 31 Aug 2011

DEL
Last edited by pocean on 10 Oct 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Anjaneya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Anjaneya » 31 Aug 2011

shilpa wrote: --Ve the karak for relationships is in friendly shani's house althouhg in a neutral placement through temporary relations....medium/ strong placement...confirming again you fullfilled your karkatwas towards spouse partners appropriately.
Thanks a ton for the analysis, Shilpa jee.
shilpa wrote: 2)At the same time Rahu signifies materialism......on it's own, an uncontrolled hedonistic urge to push oneself materially higher and forward all the time
yea I have...this urge

Thanks & Regards,
Abhishek
Last edited by Anjaneya on 30 Dec 2011, edited 3 times in total.

maddy

Post by maddy » 29 Sep 2011

Hello Shilpji,

Details of the person
14/08/1958
22:56:36
Alwar,Rajasthan

Regards
Maddy
Last edited by maddy on 15 Oct 2011, edited 1 time in total.

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 30 Sep 2011

Shilpa's post:

--We have looked at a number of charts....and there is an amazing synchronisity between the Rasi chart with respect to Ascendant and D60 chart with respect to moon.

--Taking the unceratinity of the D60 ascendant in the narrow time window out of the equation

--One other thing to pay attention to in D60 is Ketu the Karak for D60.On it's own Ket the headless, impotent one is a rather weak planet.....more a headache like nuisance than a Cancer like killer. And it creates nuisance even when it is well placed in some form of detachment to relations and karkatwas of those he associates with.

Yet Ket fascinates me, because it's real power is not in it's material significations...but it's Karmik revealations.
Ketu is the karak for past lives, Moksha, past relationship, Karmik baggage, like the last row of a Balance sheet.
Ketu stands for Moksha....whihc is the end of the journey of the soul....and hence Ketu is the karak for the 12th, the end house in any chart and the Karak for the D-60 chart...the last/ end one in the Parashari boquets of Dasa and Shodasavarga.

--Ketu in D60 sums up the +/- balance of the chart...some rules for Ket assesment:
--Ketu if Malefic and in dusthan.......very, very high quotient of negative Karma...evil soul
--Ketu is Malefic and in a good house....like trinal or Kendra ....good soul but erred in Dharma and Upasana. Same if Ketu benefic but in evil houses .
--Ketu benefic and in good house.......good soul.
--As stated in Original Post......rules of conjucntion, and Nakshtra plaacement should be followed to detemrin if Ket is positive or negative for the chart.
--Ketu in the 12th in Rasi and 12th from the Moon in D-60 will almost certainly be indicative of a soul very near Moksha

Regards
--Ketu
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Shilpa's post :

hello Litawyn,

Rasi chart D1
--you are on the 1-7 axis of Ra-Ketu whihc is bad for relations generally speaking unless mitigated.
--Rahus sits in the Nakshtra of Jupiter whihc is very strong in your Rasi as well as higher group of darvarga ( 10) divisional charts.
Rahu acts like Jupiter and makes you very focussed on career matters, pushing hard to rise higher in your career....whihc may be in the field of writing, academics, law or a similar knowldege based / intellectual profession. Since Jup is the lord of the 10 house of career and honors....sitting in his own house...you do succeed and go high in career matters i think.
Saturn's 3rd aspect makes you responsible , sober and disciplined in your quests.
--Your 6th house of service/ job/ employees / sevrants is strong with Lord Mars therein and a cluster of 5 planet....making it actually very strong....and active.
Focussed intesely, pushing towards getting work done from subordnate and associates relentlessly, successfuly, overcoming enemies and hurdles alike...with bloody mindedness
--You should have risen high in your chosen field of career.
--and after career comes relationships, where you want as much as in career,push as hard... but probably fall much short in results. Ket is naturally bad in 7th house, further aggraveted by the prsence in Nakshatra of Venus...and Venus is afflicted in the Rasi by conjunction with enemies Sun and Moon in the 6th house a dutshan signifying hurdles and delays also.
D60 chart
--6th from the Moon has Mars in the friendly house of Sun......implying royal warrior type past lives, fighting for just causes with vaoiur and bravery...or a knight portecting temples. places of worship......accruing a lot of positive Karma in the process...that reflects in the strong and active 6th house in the rasi as the fruit for the good karma.
--10th house from Moon....has Jup in his own house along with friends Sun...very good positve karma owing to duties fullfilled as a Royal / religious protector and leader . However tainted by the presence of Saturn implying in your quests as a leader....Saturn's presence indicates that althouhg you may have had common man's interest you trampled on common man and disregrdaed tarditions/ customs....or disrespected the religious leaders in your duties. Mild affliction I would say.
Hence success come in this life with extra dose of hard work and disciplien( 3rd aspect of sat on Jup in the 10th house).
--Venus the karak for relationship is in enemy Mars house and afflicted by Ketu in the 2nd house......disregard / detachment in past lived with the spouse and home matters.....and hence troubles in current life in relations as the karmik payback.

another chart with an amazing mirror reflection between the houses/ karaks in D1 compared to D60.

regards
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Abhishek Dubey's post:

Very informative Topic, Shilpa jee. I must appreciate you taking time out for other people and helping them.
Thanks

shilpa wrote:--Ketu is Malefic and in a good house....like trinal or Kendra ....good soul but erred in Dharma and Upasana. Same if Ketu benefic but in evil houses .

Just a question about my chart. As you said, ascedent and 1st house Ketu has aspect of mars which is natural malefic. But for sag ascedent it is func benefic and lord of 5th house. So just wanna know whether ketu would still be malefic or benific. Fortunately, Ketu is also in Sag and also in pushkar bhaga(J Hora has sag as exalted and some say mool trikona).
I always wonder whether my ketu in benefic or malefic.

shilpa wrote:--Ketu in the 12th in Rasi and 12th from the Moon in D-60 will almost certainly be indicative of a soul very near Moksha

Regards
--Ketu

Shilpa jee, just wondering is that you really meant :roll: :)

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Shilpa's reply to Litawyn:

Litawyn wrote:Shilpa Ji,

Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to give me such great feedback. I just have a couple quick questions for clarification.

shilpa wrote:Rasi chart D1
--you are on the 1-7 axis of Ra-Ketu which is bad for relations generally speaking unless mitigated.

How specifically would one go about mitigating the effects of Rahu-Ketu?

you first look for and see if there are mitigating factors that might exist in the chart.....i gave the list and the contextual explantion on page-2 of this thread in response to abhishek.....suggest you read it. Reposting parts of it again:

Mitigating factors would be:

-- the favourable Nakshtra placements of Rahu and Ket
--The aspect of strong benefics on the 1-7 axis
--the strength of Venus
--strength of 7th lord and 7th house
--and as many of the above are satisfied.....would offset the negativity that the 1-7 axis puts on marriage.

if you don't find mitigating factors of sufficient strength...then you do remedies....such as Rahu/ Ketu pujan , donations, fasts etc.

shilpa wrote:... after career comes relationships, where you want as much as in career,push as hard... but probably fall much short in results. Ketu is naturally bad in 7th house, further aggravated by the presence in Nakshatra of Venus...and Venus is afflicted in the Rasi by conjunction with enemies Sun and Moon in the 6th house a dutshan signifying hurdles and delays also.

... Venus the karak for relationship is in enemy Mars house and afflicted by Ketu in the 2nd house......disregard / detachment in past lived with the spouse and home matters.....and hence troubles in current life in relations as the karmik payback.

This is not good news unfortunately, although I'm glad to be made aware of it. Is there anything that can be done that will significantly help mitigate these negative influences? Or am I simply doomed to be saddled with bad karma in the area of relationships for the duration of my life? This is a huge downer, so I'd very much appreciate any suggestions you may have for lessening these bad influences.

I think there is a bot of a context lost here. Your relationship part may be less compared only to your career related strength.

absolutely speaking the relationship part may be moderate.

for the afflictions of Venus and badly placed Ketu you should do the following:

1) Pray to Ketu...chant the Ketu manatra daily in cycles of 108 times...as many cycles as you can....
fast on Tuesdays if you can...atleast avoid meat and drinks.
establish a statue of Ganpathi and pray religiously and regularly...feed stray dogs if you can.

2) Pray to shukradev.....daily and be especially pious on fridays.....chant Shukra mantra in cycles of 108...feed a cow if you can on Fridays

Thanks again for your great insight. I'm most thankful.

Litawyn