The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
prem999
Contributor
Contributor
Re: The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you

Post by prem999 » 01 Jan 2012

dear shilpa,

may i request your time to read my karmic debts and misfortunes : d-60 and d-30 ? i would PM my birth details to you.

Prem,

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 06 Jan 2012

prem999 wrote:dear shilpa,

may i request your time to read my karmic debts and misfortunes : d-60 and d-30 ? i would PM my birth details to you.

Prem,

dear prem......a rectification of 40 minutes is HUGE.

the chart swings a lot between your recorded and rectified time....including the less sensitive chandra lagna in D60.

Please share your life details so that I can confimr what time to use.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

roy_debraj1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by roy_debraj1 » 08 Jan 2012

Hi Shilpa Ji,

Do i have any karmic debt from past life ?

Kindly comment on my D60.

My details are as follows..
DOB-02.12.1982
Place-asansol(West Bengal)
time-17:20

Thanks,
Debraj.
<a href="https://blog.astrologylover.com">astrology</a>

prem999
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem999 » 08 Jan 2012

shilpa wrote:
prem999 wrote:dear shilpa,

Prem,

dear prem......a rectification of 40 minutes is HUGE.

the chart swings a lot between your recorded and rectified time....including the less sensitive chandra lagna in D60.

Please share your life details so that I can confimr what time to use.

regards
dear shilpa,
thanks for taking time.
hope you dont mind me PM-ing the events . i will share across via PM right away.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 09 Jan 2012

dear prem99,

--I would rectify the BT to 8:19:17....aligns with your academics and especially if you are living overseas.

--now D60..from chandra lagna

--chandra is in the house of Me...innimical and uneasy aspecting the 7th hosue.....and Me afflicted by conjunction with Rahu in the 11th house and malefic davagni amsa.
curses from the maternal side.....injustice to brother/ mentor in previous lives or misuse/ disrespect of education.

--super strong 5th hosue with exalted shani, conjunct with mokshakarak Ketu....althouhg in malefic davvagni amsa implying soul still on a materialistc path.

Nevrethless shani exalted in 5th and ruling 9th house also...implying blessing and psotive karma from mantra, upasna, religious prayers, worship of temples, duties towards children...and in a way that benefitted the masses, poor and needy.

Trinal houses 5 and 9 are strong and carrying forward positive blessings and the main contributors to the good / positives in the current life

--while 1,7 and 11 houses are carrying forward the curses ( not very severe...yet reasonable amount of negative karma).

--Let's look at the manifestation of these karma in material world throuhg D1:

--the 1-7 houses are afflicted by being on Ra-Ket axis...and further shani is also innimical in first house of enemy sun and aspecting the 7th.
Marriage is delayed and relationship matters troubled. Further worsened by a combust marriage karak Venus.
afflicted 1st house with heavy weight malefics Shani and Rahu are the cause of frequent health issues when bad ADs and transits combine.
( direct mirror of the curses seen in D60)

--5th house of fortune, intellect is strong as Lord Jupiter is exalted in the 12th house..fortune/ creative abilities are strong leading to success most likely in foreign lands.
Look at the Raj and Dhan Yogas formed in the 12th house:
9 and 12 lords in mutual kendra....and 5, 10, 2,1 lords in the 12th house......means career, fortune, wealth likely to be in foreign lands....and sooner you will be drawn towards philanthropic inititives.

for Karmik penance and paybacks you must:

1) serve old age communities esapeiclly where there are eledely women. Sponsor the medical / healthcare of elederly woment in need.

2) Support / take care of any cousins/ brothers in need.
Give time to teach to those in need in some form.

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

lavanya_0188
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lavanya_0188 » 09 Jan 2012

hi
shilpaji,

can you comment on my d-60 chart?
lavanya
born on jan 25th 1988
place of birth:hyderabad,andhra pradesh,india.
timings:10:45 a.m

roy_debraj1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by roy_debraj1 » 12 Jan 2012

roy_debraj1 wrote:Hi Shilpa Ji,

Do i have any karmic debt from past life ?

Kindly comment on my D60.

My details are as follows..
DOB-02.12.1982
Place-asansol(West Bengal)
time-17:20

Thanks,
Debraj.
Hi Shilpa jI,

Pl throw some light on my D60 chart..

Thanks,
Debraj.
<a href="https://blog.astrologylover.com">astrology</a>

prem999
Contributor
Contributor

Post by prem999 » 18 Jan 2012

shilpa wrote:dear prem99,

--I would rectify the BT to 8:19:17....aligns with your academics and especially if you are living overseas.

--now D60..from chandra lagna

--Let's look at the manifestation of these karma in material world throuhg D1:

--the 1-7 houses are afflicted by being on Ra-Ket axis...and further shani is also innimical in first house of enemy sun and aspecting the 7th.
Marriage is delayed and relationship matters troubled. Further worsened by a combust marriage karak Venus.
afflicted 1st house with heavy weight malefics Shani and Rahu are the cause of frequent health issues when bad ADs and transits combine.
( direct mirror of the curses seen in D60)

regards
dear shilpa,

apologies for the delayed response, was under weather and bed ridden for some time.
thanks for taking time out of your schedule for doing a BTR and reading d-60.

I am in India currently and havent settled abroad yet, though i visited multiple countries for short business trips. I do have plans to go for an MBA abroad and settle, which didn't materialize for various reasons.

In fact, I am on medical leave for nearly three months . So these three months since Oct 2011 gave me lot of time away from work & interest in learning astrology and start some rituals at home., though i am not completely mobile. All these events did expand my vision of life and made me ponder over the purpose and meaning of life.

i agree with your earlier statement that i was quite shocked to see 40 minute difference in correction with my earlier astrologer.
would like to share the incidents with you as it went. Since I belong to a Brahmin family, my parents were naturally inclined to believe in astrology . Ever since i graduated - the astrologers my parents visited predicted some outstanding growth in my life , but nearly after a decade .
in middle of 2006 , after a major accident that left me with fractured bones on many joints, i had some hunch that my birth time could be wrong and asked my mother to check with our family astrologer. None of the outstanding results came to me, and i ended up visiting hospitals, facing obstacles during crucial moments. He used 'Prasna' with my mother and corrected it to 9:53. This was way back in 2006.

Ever since my health improved in 2008, got into a relationship during Mars-Venus which has become a major source of stress during my entire Rahu Bhukti.

in middle of 2011 after some very very stressful situations because of this relationship and some stressful situations at workplace , my parents took this data to a different astrologer with original time of 8:17 and rectified time of 8:53 , which somehow didnt sound right to me and i wasnt comfortable using 8:53 for my predictions.

to my surprise, the astrologer my parents consulted in 2011 also said that my time of birth is 8:53 with a couple of mins error though it deviates big time with 8:17 . He did mention that most of the events in my life correspond to Leo Lagna and considering my physical characteristics and some other events - he mentioned that it's indicating a cusp ( 08:46 AM to 08:55 AM )., with slightly more characteristics of Virgo Lagna. Please note that this i did not have a direct face-face consultation. It's merely based on the description of my physical characterestics. His observation was that Ketu is placed in saturn owned 6th house and Saturn is aspecting into 6th house on top of owning it.

could Rahu MD and Rahu Bhukti be causing this confusion for me - even in case of getting right birth time?

I will PM the addtional details to you . Request some more time from you for reviewing this data and see if the additional data will indicate change in lagna. Apologies to have missed some information in my earlier PM.

nupur
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nupur » 24 Jan 2012

Last edited by nupur on 02 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Hurt me with the TRUTH but never comfort me with a LIE

nupur
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nupur » 09 Feb 2012

Last edited by nupur on 02 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Hurt me with the TRUTH but never comfort me with a LIE

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 10 Feb 2012

Hello Maam, Can you please take a look at my D-60 chart and tell if I am suffering from any karmic debts from my past life. In this life I have a severe fear of mice (I am a male!) am a devotee of durga/shiva, have disturbances in studies, am very religiously enclined and suffer from health problems such as thyroid, obesity, anemia, hormonal imbalance......

December 13 1991

Jalandhar, Punjab India

12:50 PM

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 30 Mar 2012

Is anybody there to give some info regarding past life/

astrohajare
Contributor
Contributor

Post by astrohajare » 31 Mar 2012

[quote="babbal"]Hello Maam, Can you please take a look at my D-60 chart and tell if I am suffering from any karmic debts from my past life. In this life I have a severe fear of mice (I am a male!) am a devotee of durga/shiva, have disturbances in studies, am very religiously enclined and suffer from health problems such as thyroid, obesity, anemia, hormonal imbalance......

December 13 1991

Jalandhar, Punjab India

12:50 PM[/quote]
Dear Babbal,

Why are you worried you are very young .Learn to accept.Continue prayers.Keep Strong Faith.One day Mata Durga & Parampita Shiva will ask you"baby what you want."
Here on the forum astrologers discuss astrology not making predictions.Predictions are not possible on any forum.Past life no body know ,some body asked Raman Maharshi that i want to know past life Maharshi asked the person tell what you eat before 1 week.person can not answer.

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 09 Apr 2012

Dear Shilpaji here are my details again; I just wanted to know what type of karma I bought from the past life/lives and what I should do in this lifetime to remedy it.

DOB: December 13 1991

POB: Jalandhar, Punjab

TOB: 12:50 PM

Many many thanks!

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 12 Apr 2012

Is this forum officially closed?!

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 13 Apr 2012

Dear Shilpaji please respond whenever you get a chance. I am too eager to know, I have always felt since childhood that something was missing, and Im sure its from Karmic debts!!

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 18 Apr 2012

Nobody?

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 01 May 2012

Shilpa,

Once classical way to read D-60 chart is to read it from karakamsa. This technique is independent of Asc based reading of D-60 and the position of planets with respect to karkamsa is also comparatively stable.
This can be used as an an alternative to Moon as ascendant.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

vairagya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vairagya » 26 May 2012

dear shilpa

i have come to this website after many months.
I am an old member, 4 years i think.

My shani mahadasha has just begun 2 months back , after 16 years of roller coaster of jupiter.
The best part of this roller coaster is that i started meditation in this jupiter period .....

when shani mahadsha started 2 months back ....so far, i can feel and see very positive results in my thinking ,finances and relations.

please look at my chart and shastiamsa

D.O.B. 21 FEB 1973 ,MUMBAI
TIME:13.55 PM

regards
vairagya

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 26 May 2012

i have come to this website after many months.
I am an old member, 4 years i think.

My shani mahadasha has just begun 2 months back , after 16 years of roller coaster of jupiter.
The best part of this roller coaster is that i started meditation in this jupiter period .....

when shani mahadsha started 2 months back ....so far, i can feel and see very positive results in my thinking ,finances and relations.

please look at my chart and shastiamsa

D.O.B. 21 FEB 1973 ,MUMBAI
TIME:13.55 PM

regards
vairagya
vairagya
Contributor

May be due to the V.R.Y of Saturn, Saturn[8L] is under the sign exchange with Venus[12L] also aspected by Jupiter from 8H. Saturn is also the 9L of D-1 and in 9H of D-9 as 3L and 4L. Since Venus is the 5L in 8H under the exchange with 8L[ Saturn], your interest in occult sciences will increase further in this Dasha. You will enjoy quiet and lonely places. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

vairagya
Contributor
Contributor

Post by vairagya » 27 May 2012

dear anuradha

thankyou ! but what about my shastiamsa reading ?

did you have a look at it ?

please also let me know if my shani is good for business.... some astrologers say it is excellent

regards
vairagya

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 28 May 2012

dear anuradha

thankyou ! but what about my shastiamsa reading ?

did you have a look at it ?

please also let me know if my shani is good for business.... some astrologers say it is excellent

regards
vairagya
vairagya
Contributor

I do not know how to read D-60 chart. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

lion

Post by lion » 01 Jul 2012

Hello shilpa ji please see my D-60 chart,, and shed light on my past karmas ,my detail is 9 april 1982, 3:15 am night of 8th,, supaul saharsa bihar,, chitra nak, tula rashi, thank u and waiting for ans

babbal
Contributor
Contributor

Post by babbal » 01 Jul 2012

Dear Lion

I think this thread is closed!