The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
abogi
Contributor
Contributor
Re: The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you

Post by abogi » 09 Jul 2012

dear friends,
When will i get married? Will i get a good job soon? and will my health be ok?
i've been looking for job for several months. some interviews lined up. how will my wife be? some general predictions please.
Born: September 7, 1982
Time: 11:26:00 AM
Place: Santa Clara, CA - 37° 21' 15" N / 121° 57' 15" W
Aries - Moon Mahadasa, Jupiter Antardasha

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Aug 2012

Sir, What exactly you wish to know? regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 23 Aug 2012

Tweety:

If I am not interrupting in between, I see your shadbala and astavarga value of saturn is quite low. It is also your 7th lord. You may chant Hanuman chalisa regularly and help the handicapped people on saturdays to overcome some of the difficulities.

Dev

abogi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abogi » 23 Aug 2012

dear friends,
When will i get married? Will i get a good job soon? and will my health be ok?
i've been looking for job for several months. some interviews lined up. how will my wife be? some general predictions please.
Born: September 7, 1982
Time: 11:26:00 AM
Place: Santa Clara, CA - 37° 21' 15" N / 121° 57' 15" W
Aries - Moon Mahadasa, Jupiter Antardasha

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 23 Aug 2012

Kindly give the place of birth. regards
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Astroadvice1

Post by Astroadvice1 » 25 Aug 2012

Dear shilpaji and members,

very interesting topic...will you please interpret my D1 and D60 aswell...
(25th oct. 1985, tm- 17.50, plce- 88e15 27n15, 5.30ist)

Regards

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

Post by saky79 » 01 Nov 2012

Hi Shilpa,
my marriage is delayed and i was just analysing my D1/D60 to get the answer...hope you can just verify the same.
D-22/11/1979,T-16:33,P-Mumbai

In D1, 7L is in 8H and has aspect of Saturn (6H) which i think is reason for the delay. Venus is maraka, Saturn is neutral. Saturns aspect on karaka of marriage delaying it.

In D60 ( moved 3 sec to next lagna) , 7L Ju (deb in Cap) is placed in 8H and 8L Sa is placed in 7H (parivaratan yoga but now sure if it is good or bad) , 7H mercury (R) lord of lagna and kendra placed in kendra should be good, 3L sun (deb in Libra) is placed in 5H and 5L Venus is placed in 3H (parivaratan yoga but now sure if it is good or bad)...is this reason for delay??

Regards
Sachin

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 01 Nov 2012

Sachin, D60 is not read for marriage. You should be looking at your Rashi chart in combination with D9. There is no denial of marriage in your case but some of your planets are very weak, including your L7 Venus and your current dasha lord Moon (which is also in Mool). I would suggest you do some remedy for them. Try not to wear a diamond as remedy as Venus is maraka for you

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

@anxious - in D9, Venus is exalted in pisces does that not mean venus is benefic for me?? i wore diamonds (60 cents) for almost 1 year but nothing gud or bad happ??

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 01 Nov 2012

Sachin,

A maraka planet is not a malefic planet per se, but it is not advisable to strengthen it though Rajasic means (wearing stones) specially at an advanced age (not your case). A Satvic remedy would be best for those planets, such as praying, mantras, or fasting.
You said nothing good or bad happen, but did you notice any changes? Better relations with female colleagues? with female friends? Any Venus significations?

saky79
Contributor
Contributor

@anxious - no changes n no signification of venus observed...not sure y der is no effect of diamonds on me...der is no relations (new or old) with any females for long long long time.....

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 26 Jun 2013

Dear Shilpaji,
Last edited by Agora on 20 Dec 2013, edited 1 time in total.

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 27 Jun 2013

Shilpaji...

Agora
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Agora » 06 Aug 2013

Dear Shilpaji,

Can you please look into this when you find time.

anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anxious2711 » 06 Aug 2013

Dear Agora,

Do not take this the wrong way, but people on this forum are doing this out of the kindness of their hearts. Everyone has a busy life and people cannot provide readings for each person, specially when you ask about past Karma.

The best way to find out is to learn for yourself, for instance for D60, find out in which amsa each planet is placed and what it means. Here is a link to find out what it means.

http://www.mysticboard.com/vedic_astrol ... +astrology

Now you said your time could be wrong by 10+/- minutes, so there is no way anyone could read your D60, which is extremely time sensitive, even your lagna could change if your were born 12 minutes later.

[quote="Agora"
I'm troubled in terms of relationships/love, health,career till date and yes, my home front has turned bad because of my father's death last year. Hope you will provide your analysis.
[/quote]

Now you said, you have problems in every aspect of your life, I genuinely cannot believe that. If you are indeed an Aquarius lagna, you are going through your Yogakaraka period which itself is very well placed. So this period should be fantastic in every aspect. Of course it cannot just be ALL good, some very bad things can also happen during these periods (trust me, been there). But overall, the only problem you are facing is that you are going through your Sade Sati, which can be very stressful emotionally, and can make you become a bit introverted and a loner. Say the Hanuman Chalisa daily if you can, if you can't then say it on Tuesdays and Saturdays.

Now, if you are a Pisces lagna, things would be different. How has your schooling been? Were you good in your education? You are from a well to do family, aren't you?

Aravind
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Aravind » 19 Jan 2016

A Parivaratan between 11L Moon in the 7th house and 4/7L Jupiter exalted in the 11th house in my D-60.

In my wifes D-60 LL Moon in parivartan with 5/9L Jupiter exalted in the lagna.

We have a great equation and a very happy marriage. Birth times are rectified by Mr.Manley

My DOB - Nov/17/74
Place - Pune, India
Time - 20:21

My Wife's DOB - Oct/21/1977
Place - Hyderabad, India
Time - 19:22

Thanks
Aravind

Inoreen

Post by Inoreen » 25 Mar 2016

wait, it was 18:50, my bad.... :lol:

sri10
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sri10 » 25 Apr 2016

Dear Shilpaji,
I have seen your analysis on various charts I would appreciate if you say few words on my sister's chart.her details are FEMALE DOB APRIL 3 1975 POB CHENNAI TOB 00.35 am

Thanks
Sri

sri10
Contributor
Contributor

Post by sri10 » 06 May 2016

Dear Shilpaji
I request you to kindly analyze D60 chart of my sister and say your views on her marriage. .her details are FEMALE DOB APRIL 3 1975 POB CHENNAI TOB 00.35 am

Thanks
Sri

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 06 May 2016

Excellent writeup Shilpaji.