The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Astroboyprakuchan
Contributor
Contributor
Re: The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

Post by Astroboyprakuchan » 16 Feb 2017

Hi learned members,

Please look into my d60. Even after reading all comments, I cannot makeout my d60.

Details
1845 hours
11 28 1989
Mysore Karnataka

Vinith

Post by Vinith » 27 Feb 2018

Hello Shilpa mam,

I know I am little too late to post in this forum.

I am not married yet. May be its in the destiny. Can you interpret my D60 chart?

Is there a hope for marriage or is it denied?

My birth details are 26-09-78, 11:49am, mumbai

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 14 Mar 2018

May I please request someone to analyze my D60 chart?
DOB: 12-24-1983
TOB: 16:20 (4:20 PM)
POB: 21:46 N, 72:11 E

Thank you,
SoulLight

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 14 May 2018

May I please request someone to reply to my post??

Thank you,
SoulLight

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 May 2018

vinith-karaka for marriage in uthpathamsa[GREAT OBSTACLES & CALAMITIES] in D60. Such venus under affliction of 7th lord saturn causing the delay in your marriage event. such saturn under the aspect of 9th lord mars under Bramhamsa.[you have to compromise about bride and create an opportunity for yourself ].12th lord of bed and sexual pleasures-moon in Amruthamsa confirming that you are going to married a sweet lady soon & unexpectedly.your 12th house of bedroom occupied with jupiter denoting that abundancy of your bodily pleasures .Moon in 5th showing that the woman from your friend circles or sometime one of your friends sister or his relative folks.she is from higher family with good samskaras and values too.she is a an employed woman with fixed and movable assets.Both nodes are in soumyamsa denoting that your marriage will be held precisely- between 29-8-2019 to 26-10-2019 pereoid. In terms of your age 41 is your marriage age.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 15 May 2018

Hi Joyd
Do you use traditional parashara sastiyamsa?
I got a different horoscope than the one you got for Vinith :roll: I gave Mumbai as the place.
can you check?

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 May 2018

Dev- 26-09-78, 11:49am, Mumbai Natal.Lagna-scorpio. D-60 ascendent is Leo with even sign reversal from Aries and not traditional parashars, as the natives janma lagna is Even In its nature we have to choose the RvAr type chart.Hope you got Gemini as D-60 lagna with traditional parashars method.Hope cleared now..

joyd.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 16 May 2018

May I please have someone analyze my chart?
Dob: 12-24-1983
Tob: 16:20
Pob: 21:46 N, 72:11 E

Thank you,
SoulLight

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 16 May 2018

joyd
Thanks, I got it and when do you use even sign reversal from sign?
Dev

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 May 2018

soullight-you are in moon dasa saturn bhukthi till 20-11-2018.Moon D-60 lord saturn placed in 6th house both in bhav-rasi-D60 chakra.So saturn spoils 6th house significations like maternal uncles,court matters,job,pramotiona issues etc..This method i have given ere was dasa based D-60 LORD..

JOYD.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 19 May 2018

joyd
When do you use even sign reversal from sign? for eg mine is also even. But D60 depends on exact birth time and birth time has to be accurate. can one correct the d60 based on their experience, i think once D1 is corrected D60 automatically gets corrected.

joyd

Post by joyd » 19 May 2018

yes you are right but correcting D1 some times D60 comes to rescue.I corrected the soullight chart Using the position of saturn in his D60 & also dasa based technique frequently used by Sri.KNR ji. Here i have taken his moon dasa as BTR tool.Give your info and i have to check whether it comes under RvAr or not.All even signs are not come under this RvAr, some rules changes based on lagna degree/star pada. we have to look at very minutely D60 as forensic experts do..In soullight chart i have looked only at moon dasa shatyamsa lord saturn.

joyd.

SoulLight
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by SoulLight » 19 May 2018

Thanks JoyD..!

Can you please elaborate more on Effect of Yoga formation? For example,Jupiter is in Capricorn with Saturn In 6th House. So do deb planet Jupiter gets Neecha Bhanga from Saturn in own sign?? If so what do you forsee more about This conjunction and 6th House? Also, Rahu is in conjunction with Jupiter and Saturn.

What kind of results would Ketu give in Cancer in 12th House for Leo Lagna in D-60?

How will exalted Sun in 9th House in conjunct with Venus and looking at 3rd House (Moon in Libra) will give result?
How will Mercury in Leo Lagna of D60 will give result for 1st and 7th House looking at Mars in Aquarius?

Thanks!
SoulLight

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 May 2018

thanks Joyd. you may pl reply to vdev17@[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum].ca

my details 1st feb 2.30am new delhi

thanks

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 20 May 2018

नमः शिवाय!
Dev avargal might've forgot to mention the year the year of birth, he born in 1962!

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 20 May 2018

Advance thanks Joyd.
Thanks Vivek Surya, yes I forgot.

joyd

Post by joyd » 21 May 2018

Dev- confirm the following..lagna-scorpio-8-46-31-82 . D9 lagna-virgo .Moon in anuradha-2nd pada. vedic week day Tuesday. Gola[GLOBE] yoga of 6 planets in capricorn. present dasa-bhukthi sun-rahu tilll june-13th ,2018.just say whether the above are right or wrong.your answer must be yes or no only.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 21 May 2018

no

joyd

Post by joyd » 22 May 2018

Dev-hope you are using the birth date as Feb-1st ,insted of 31st jan. Acc to almanacs sun rise to sun rise is considered as one full day. but modern systems consider the next day after the mid night 12. Acc to traditional almanac your vedic week day comes as Tuesday and not Wednesday.so choice is yours.On which birth date analysis of your D-60 you need?.For cross verification purpose you can send any of your elders hand written copy of your kundali is must or you can verify yourself and tell me the answer.
your moon star becomes jyestya-2nd with Feb-1st of 1962.

joyd.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 22 May 2018

Yes Joyd, it is Feb-1st and I have 7 planets in 3rd house of makara, jyesta 2nd moon star yes.

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 27 May 2018

Fine, thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 07 Jun 2018

Dev-check your mail..

joyd.