The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Re: WHY you get the destiny you get ? The Shashtyamsa-D60 An

Post by shilpa » 30 Sep 2011

sun wrote:Dear Shilpa

Please have a look at my chart: My birth details are as follows: Male, born 02 July 1975, 1449 hours Mumbai
(Hospital recorded time of birth as 1454 hrs, but an astrologer rectified my birth time to 1449 hours - His logic: 1454 hrs would indicate a Pisces Navamsa lagna, which means a vargottama atmakaraka Jupiter in Pisces Navamsa lagna. This, he said, indicates birth in a very, very wealthy and politically powerful family. I was born in a comfortably off family, but not one where there is limitless wealth. On the other hand, he said, birth at 1449 hrs indicates Aquarius Navamsa Lagna,which he felt was more appropriate for my family background. Also, my name starts with 'Su',hence I think he said Aquarius Navamsa Lagna is correct. What do you think?)

Anyways, if one looks at my D60, it shows Rahu conjunct Venus in Virgo, with Moon and Ketu conjuct in Pisces. If, Moon Lagna must be taken into account for D60 as you say, then that would indicate serious affliction to the 1-7 axis in D60?

I have completed 36 yrs of age, and am unmarried. As per Prashna chart taken out the the same astrologer above, I should by now have had 2 broken marriages (!!) with the 3rd marriage likely to happen in the near future. Apparently, this marriage yoga that is to happen is a very auspicious one. What do you think? do you think I will get married at all? and If yes, what are the indications of spouse and marriage?

Many thanks.

PS: 1. If 1449 hrs is the accurate birth-time, then we get Aquarius Navamsa lagna, which means Rahu Ketu in 1-7 axis in Navamsa with Sun, Moon and Merc AND Rahu-Ketu in 1-7 axis in D60 too (taking Moon Lagna as u say we should)! with Rahu conjunct debilitated Venus in Virgo. Does that portend complete doom then?
2. However, if one looks at Moon Lagna as Asc for D60, the Pisces Lagna is aspected by Ju in 9th house from it in scorpio, and by its exaltation Lord Venus aspecting it from its sign of debilitation. Wouldn't that indicate a lot of Punya? (I'm a novice, just applying some logic of my own after reading some of your posts above)

Kindly enlighten.

Thx

using the unrectified time of 14:49 hrs

D60 from the moon lagna:

--Ket-Rahu sit on the Moon lagna.....and Venus debilitated in the 7th house...denotes:

1) Mother/ maternal figures curses....negative karma accrued due to disrecpect of maternal figures in past lives.

2) Afflicted moon aspects the 7th house and debilitated Venus afflicted by rahu....a destroyed 7th house implies huge negative karma accrued due to bad discipline/ lack of moral/ disrespect towards women/ philanderous in relationships.

3) Further sun is innimical in the 12th house implies lack of respect towards places of pilgrimage/ temples, harming hospitals / charitable deeds

4) Jup is about the only planet that is mildy positive and aspects the ascendant from the 9th house....implies some good work done towards th guru/ some religious activities and social services performed towards community

and Rahu-Ket are placed in benefic Praveena amsa....mitigating some of the curses they indicate and Ket implies in particular soul does have realization of it's ultimate goals towards Moksha.

--the above karmik balance in D60 should at the material level manifest as delays / denials in marriage or a troubled married life.
Let's look at the material charts:

1) Rasi chart shows Ma in the 7th house in his own house and Ve the marriage karak innimical in the house of sun...that is a combination that does not deny marriage...but indicated problems in married life

2) BUT D9 is on the 1-7 axis of Ket-Rahu whihc is bad for the marital placements...can indicate delays in and problems after marriage...problem that is exaggerated by Moon and sun both being innimical in the first house of shani and hence Ketu acts strong malefic.

i don't think marraige is denied...but certainly delayed and problematic when it happens.

3) the positive blessings as in itme 4 manifest itself in a strong 6th house of services and conquering adverity in the rasi chart.

I do bleieve that 14:49 and aquarius lagna is appropraite

regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

maddy wrote:Hello Shilpji,

Me
22/11/1989
Jaipur,Rajasthan
12:31

Details of the person
14/08/1958
22:56:36
Alwar,Rajasthan

Pls reply ..waiting...

Regards
Maddy

dear maddy,

D60 chart from Moon lagna:

--Moon lagna and first house is strong with Lord Jup im own house in Pisces......and friendly Moon and Jup.
Implies Royal conncetion and a lot of blessings + Positive Karama eitehr a a royal king ( big business tycoon or minister) or a royal priest care-taker.....including blessings from fater and motehr.

--Venus in own house in the 3rd and shani in own house in the 12th implies a lot of postiive karma from religious, charitable actions like building hosiptals, social service towards poor and needy....women's welfare.

---a lot of positive karma in the chart. including ketu the seat of karmik net sum is also in yaksha a benefic amsa.

--only the 8th house is afflicted by enemies Ma in house of venus and conjucntion with Me....implies not using other's money properly, accessing money belonging not rightly to oneself.

--Ket the moksha karak is in the 6th house inspite of being in benefic amsa to me implies the seat of karmik balance is 6th house.

let's look at the rasi chart refkection of the karmik balance.

--Ma is strong in his own house in the first...implying good health and generally positive constitution.

--4th house has Moon in his own house.....good life and comforts at home

--10th lord Sa is sitting in the 8th of enemy Mars...spoiling 8th and 10th houses both. this is the only material refelction of the negative accrued Karma....hence he has problems in repaying loans.
shani is malefic and the chief source of problems.....as he is also in the 6th house of debts and hurdles in transit.

--howe-ever Mars is strong and Mars MD has started this year....so there should be a generally better period of life as Mars has highest amsabala.....and as shani moves out from the 6th house in mid nov...he should see relief in loans/ debts matters.

--he must pray to shani dev daily......and fast on saturdays, offer til/ tel.

--at the karmik level for repentance he should donate to destitute homes, help the poor....get involved with organization that provide rehabilitation to the poor/ homeless/ orphans destitutes.

--there is enouhg positive karma in the charts to pull him out of any problems eventually IMO

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

sun wrote:Dear Shilpa

Thanks v much for your response.

So does that mean I have hardly any positive karma from my previous lives?

I feel v sceptical of the suitability of marriage for me, but I am always told that marriage is a sure thing for me, and that marriage when it happens, will be extremely beneficial for me (bhagyoday of sorts). Looking at the div charts tho, it seems like marriage portends big disaster?

My life has been a living hell for several years - this has however brought abt tremendous spiritual growth and learning for me. I am 36, and inspite of being v well-educated, v good looking with a lot of natural gifts and talents, I have not even been able to have a career so far. Been bombarded with marriage proposals in my 20s, with v v high status families proposing their daughters in marriage to me, but I was in no frame of mind to even consider. (Also, I didn't think any were suitable - lots of money, but not beautiful enough and lacking the refinement that I feel is an essential requirement).

I have always been told, that after my mid 30s, once ive burned up some residual negative karma, my life opens up - and in a very big way. In fact, I have been told that marriage is the key to the new beginnings - that my marriage will be to a wonderful girl from a v well-established, aristocratic family and that I will go on to achieve tremendous wealth, success and power - which I will use for the greater good.

I am confused though when one sees what these div charts seem to say abt my marital prospects.

When do you I will get married? do you think it will still be a difficult marriage, or is the fact that this marriage will occur now onwards, after I've turned 36, mean that the old negative karmas have been burnt and the positive karmas will start their reward?

I have been told that I must have been a very great , illustrious king in my previous life, who however committed a lot of debauchery, and that I therefore have had to atone for the sexual and other excesses in the first part of my life, but that I would subsequently have an illustrious innings in this lifetime. What do you think?

PS: Is there any way I could PM u? Thx
4) Jup is about the only planet that is mildy positive and aspects the ascendant from the 9th house....implies some good work done towards th guru/ some religious activities and social services performed towards community

and Rahu-Ket are placed in benefic Praveena amsa....mitigating some of the curses they indicate and Ket implies in particular soul does have realization of it's ultimate goals towards Moksha
that above quoted again is the positive karma part.
delays in marriage may have balanced some of the negative karma.
married life will require a lot of effort and balancing...because the navamsa 1-7 axis is afflicted, althouhg the rasi chart is better for marriage.

you are running 7th lord (navamsa) sun's MD and Ra seated in the 7th AD...and sun is aspecting the 7th house. You could get married anytime between now and end of Feb 2012 at the earliest or anytime during the remiander sun's MD also.

you cannot PM but should be posisble to send an email throuhg the forum

regards

Sunjit86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunjit86 » 01 Oct 2011

Shilpa,

I would like to know your thoughts on my D-60 and D-1 Chart.

Also, since D-60 talks about past karma and the Atmakaraka tells us what the soul yearns for in this life, could there be some form of co-relation?

01:00am, Singapore , 02 October 1986. (Yes, my birthday is tomorrow).

Thanks.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Oct 2011

Sunjit86 wrote:Shilpa,

I would like to know your thoughts on my D-60 and D-1 Chart.

Also, since D-60 talks about past karma and the Atmakaraka tells us what the soul yearns for in this life, could there be some form of co-relation?

the AK is not what the soul yearns for but what comes in the way of soul's path towards final emancipation i.e Moksha
I also had the popular mis-perception about the AK definition, until one learned astrologer gentleman from this forum corrected me.

look for the placement of the AK (of Rasi chart) in the D60 in terms of the house placement and the amsa ruler....to undertsand if at rhe karmik level the soul is on it's way to Moksha

12 from AK in Vimsamsa will tell you rhe devi/ devta to be worshipped to support the spiritual / moksha seeking aspeiorations of the soul

Thanks.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 01 Oct 2011

Thanks.

sunjit...a happy b'day....I will try to look at your chart on sunday
regarsd

Satya
Donor
Donor

Post by Satya » 02 Oct 2011

[quote="shilpa"],

look for the placement of the AK (of Rasi chart) in the D60 in terms of the house placement and the amsa ruler....to undertsand if at rhe karmik level the soul is on it's way to Moksha

12 from AK in Vimsamsa will tell you rhe devi/ devta to be worshipped to support the spiritual / moksha seeking aspeiorations of the soul

[/color]

Thanks.[/quote]

Shilpa, do we take AK in rasi and check its placement in D20 and D60? I remember Ramanan sir once said the AK in D20 is to be considered for D20 chart. Or is it always Mercury (my AK in rasi) which ever chart I check?

Satya

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 02 Oct 2011

Satya wrote:
shilpa wrote:,

[/color]

Thanks.
Shilpa, do we take AK in rasi and check its placement in D20 and D60? I remember Ramanan sir once said the AK in D20 is to be considered for D20 chart. Or is it always Mercury (my AK in rasi) which ever chart I check?

Satya

my understanding is to look at the AK in rasi chart and look for it's placement( and the 12th from it) in D20 .

regards

vnt5007
Contributor
Contributor

Shilpa ji, please anlyse my destiny

Post by vnt5007 » 14 Oct 2011

pob: mahoba, uttar pradesh india
tob: 10: 08 PM
dob: 27 april 1976
Thank you very much.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you

Post by shilpa » 07 Nov 2011

dear maddy,

the D1:

--is one the 1-7 axis of Ra-Ket...implies there may be stress in marriage and relationships.
Ra is a bit mitgated as it sits in the Nk of Mars whic is in it's digabal house.....but Ket is rather malefic in the nakshtar of combusted Me.

--11th house of earnings is also weakned with a combust Me in 11th.

--there is a strong and benefic Rajyoga between shani(1st and lagna lord) and Venus( yogakarak 9th lord) in the 12th house....this is a clear indication to me that the bahgyauday happens in a foreign land. This is the most important feature of your chart.

and the foreign move is most likely to happen anytime in Rahu-Jup period.

--once the career is kicked off.....you are on the back of Mars in the 10th ( digbala) likely to rise....and given that you are forming a natural dharm karm adhipatin yoga with venus as your YK....career will deliver.

--you can see there is a lot of positive blessing and good karma carried forward and that will yield.
the bad/ karma neagtives will largely manifest in the relationships

regards

maddy

Post by maddy » 08 Nov 2011

Respected shilpa ji,
Thanks.

just one thing could you please analyze my D24 w.r.t D1 chart for further higher education.

keep smiling
have a nice day
Regards
Maddy

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 22 Nov 2011

satish wrote:Dear shilpa - Namaste

Good article on such a vexed topic in astrology as there are no clearcut rules for analysing D-60. But this article will help a lot. I think there is some problems with fonts here. I cuold not read some letters at a glance. Please do some thing for this font problem.
Regards
satish
Dear Satish,
thx for the feedback.
I have requested the admins to have a look at the font problems.
I suspect something happened at the time the forum had crashed.

regards

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 22 Nov 2011

Shilpa ,

What kind of issues you see from D60?
27 Nov 1975, Lucknow, India 08:43 AM
27 Nov 1976, Lucknow, India 10:00 AM
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 23 Nov 2011

Ghrishneswar wrote:Shilpa ,

What kind of issues you see from D60?
27 Nov 1975, Lucknow, India 08:43 AM
27 Nov 1976, Lucknow, India 10:00 AM
Dear grishneshwar

The 1975 chart is as follows....with the assumption he is male.

D60 assesed from Moon Lagna:

--Moon Lagna is in Pisces..somehwat innimical placement of Moon...and lord Jup is also neutrally placed.

Not much positive or negative karma from the mother/ maternal side briugh forward

--4th/7th Lord Me is in swakshetra....strong placement...implying the native did his duties towards his home/ family/ nation....and carried a lot of positive blessings into the future life.
at the same time enemy Mars is afflicting Me throuhg conjucntion, showing some aggresison/ violent behaviour with some near ones...maybe spouse in past lives.....whihc resutls in some curses carried forward. However more good than bad i/d say

--6th lord Sun is also in swakshetra.....implying positive karma from treating the enemies justly, taking caring of the diseased and needy.

--10th and 11th lord shani in swakshetra.....implying a karmayogi...who carries forward positive karma from doing his duty dilgently...using his earnings properly ( no waste/ indulgences) and charitable contributions towards poor/ needy ( denoted by shani).

--Ketu the mokshakarak and the karak for the D60 chart is in the benefik atisheetal amsa...indicating the soul is an advanced one.... has realized it's mission and on way towards emancipation.

let's look at the D1 chart of the native to see how the karmik balance corelates with the material world situation:

--the Asc.and 4th Lord Jupiter is in swakshetara....ensuring an overall successful life ( because of a stron Asc)...rwpaing the benefit of so many strong / postive karma from past lives... that the comforts and material quality is good (4th House).

--the negative karma only one was an afflicted 7th lord......and that manifests in the form of troubles married life in this life....debilitated karak of relationships ( Ve)......badly combust 7th Lord in the 12th house of losses.....and a Navamsa that is on the 1-7 axis of Ra-Ket.
a rather stressful married life

--Has he an overseas career ?

regards

kabir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kabir » 23 Nov 2011

Respected Shilpaji,

Can you please analyze my D1/D60 chart and give your opinion.
DOB: 29th april 1984
Time: 02:29 am (Indian standard time)
Place: Amreli, Gujarat, india

Thanking you in anticipation

KInd regards,

kabir chintan

Ghrishneswar
Donor
Donor

Post by Ghrishneswar » 23 Nov 2011

1975 has overseas carrier. Guy is in IT.

Some points are very interesting:
Ma and Me conjuncation in D60. The same planets have exchanged houses in D1 and one is exalted in D9 (Me) and other in own house (Ma). So the 2 planets are somewhat linked togather.

In D1 Ve is debiliated and under kalatra shrapa. Aspected by 2 malefics - Sa from 8th house and Ma from 7th house. It is also AK...So the curse of spouse is definitely there and it is pretty intense.

You have confirmed from D60 and I can see it in D1. This is the primary curse in 1975 chart that is carried from past lives.
Regards,

Ghrishneswar

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Nov 2011

kabir wrote:Respected Shilpaji,

KInd regards,

kabir chintan
dear kabir,

d60 from moon lagna:

--Moon is exalted..strong ascendant...strong maternal blessings.

--Venus is in the 4th houe of sun...innimical placement indicating mild curses & negative karma from spouse/ in relationships / neglect of home duties.

--sun debilitated in the 6th house and afflicted by Rahu.....paternal / father/ guru's curse...neglect of religious duties/ dharma....strong negative karma this one.

--9th and 10th lord shani in swakshetra...indicating good conduct / karmayogi in completing your professional duties.....taking good care of masses/ poor....largely good karma tained a bit by affliction with Mars to me denotes, sometime aggressive disrespectful towards the poor/ needy/ subordinates.
Largely good karma but tainted with some mild curses.

--Ketu in the 12th but placed in malefic Mrityu amsa.......soul realizes the path towards Moksha ( 12th house placement of mokshakarak) but is beoing held back because of too much bad karma .

the D1 chart:

---Asc Lord shani is exalted in Rasi chart, making it a strong 1st house..and making it a strong 9th house where shani sits.
--10th house is strong with Mars in swakshetra and digbala house conjunct with Ket in his own house scorpio

see the strength of 1,9,10 houses is a mirror of the D60 houses...and the good karma also offers wealth in the form of strong 2nd and 11th houses.

--the negatives in the rasi chart are a Venus at the dege of combustible degree, certainly afflicted by conjunction with sun and afflicting 7th lord sun ( albeith exalted)....and that it rules the 4th house implies affliction hurts the home harmony.
Rahu in Moon's nakshatra and moon innimical in the 2nd house of Jup...implies mental stresses realting to matters at home.

--that said a very strong Rasi chart in many ways......shani, surya exalted, Mars, Jup in swakshetra......you will acheiev a lot materially...the married life and peace at home being the relative weak factors....but only relatively sepaking to the rest of the superstrong rasi chart....and rather strong dasavarga charts as per the high amsabala of all planets except Ve and Me.

Regrads

lakshmi01
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lakshmi01 » 24 Nov 2011

Hello Shilpa,

Can you tell me about the D 60 for the following charts regarding the destiny we get..

A mother and two daughters' charts . Father died in the early age of the children. Though financially well , but we have to face all the problems alone.What was the bad karma we did in our past life.

1)

4/11/1967

time 21.30 hrs
Place Vijayawada India

2)
03/06/1943

time 05 55 hrs

place Vijayawada

and the last one 30/08/1969

time 23 22 hrs

place VIJAYAWADA INDIA

sorry for the trouble and thanks in advance.

regards

Lakshmi.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 24 Nov 2011

Dear Lakshmi,

let's look at the mother chart....3rd June 1943, in Vijaywada (using LMT we get GMT+5:22 as the applicable LMT)

for d60 using chandra lagna:

1)lagna is strong with Moon in own house, and storng shani ruling 7th and 8th house showing enouhg positive / blessings good karma to lead a good comfortable life in this life.

2)however the 5th house is badly destroyed with Venus afflicted by Rahu and Venus is in Kulaghana ( destroyer of Family and dynasty) amsa......a malefic amsa.
and 5th is the house of Romance/ love life, punya, upasana, children/ progeny

that would indicate curses incurred throuhg bad karmik deeds that brought trouble socially/ morally on the family and children.

3) Rahu and Ketu are also in the Kulaghna amsa. Ketu in particular in a malefic amsa like that denotes the soul is not too evolved in it's journey towards .....self indulgent.

and as a penance she has been devoid of the love-life and compnaion ship and the responsibility to raise her family and children.

the daughters chart...I will look at later as time permits.
neverthless they would each have the their unique karmik reasons to explain the fate they encountered in this life.

regards

Sunjit86
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sunjit86 » 25 Nov 2011

Hey Shilpa,

As mentioned before, could i get a reading on my D-60?

Also on a side note,

i have read pushkara bhagas and all. My moon in leo in the 3rd house is at approx. 21 degrees, which supposedly pushkara bhaga region. What is the effect of such a position?

Having said that though, i am running my moon-mercury dasha and it has been going not too bad...good job (working with my dad) , new car , good stuff and all but recently i have been collecting some traffic summons an fines. granted, i have been "abusing" the traffic law lately, could the planets give an insight perhaps?

I know that my mars is supposed to provide me with such dilemmas albeit its exaltation in the 8th house. could it be the 8th house aspect from mars to moon?

Thanks Shilpa.

2nd October 1986 , 01:00 AM, Singapore

kabir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kabir » 25 Nov 2011

kabir wrote:Respected Shilpaji,

KInd regards,

dear kabir,

d60 from moon lagna:

--Moon is exalted..strong ascendant...strong maternal blessings.

--Venus is in the 4th houe of sun...innimical placement indicating mild curses & negative karma from spouse/ in relationships / neglect of home duties.

--sun debilitated in the 6th house and afflicted by Rahu.....paternal / father/ guru's curse...neglect of religious duties/ dharma....strong negative karma this one.

--9th and 10th lord shani in swakshetra...indicating good conduct / karmayogi in completing your professional duties.....taking good care of masses/ poor....largely good karma tained a bit by affliction with Mars to me denotes, sometime aggressive disrespectful towards the poor/ needy/ subordinates.
Largely good karma but tainted with some mild curses.

--Ketu in the 12th but placed in malefic Mrityu amsa.......soul realizes the path towards Moksha ( 12th house placement of mokshakarak) but is beoing held back because of too much bad karma .

the D1 chart:

---Asc Lord shani is exalted in Rasi chart, making it a strong 1st house..and making it a strong 9th house where shani sits.
--10th house is strong with Mars in swakshetra and digbala house conjunct with Ket in his own house scorpio

see the strength of 1,9,10 houses is a mirror of the D60 houses...and the good karma also offers wealth in the form of strong 2nd and 11th houses.

--the negatives in the rasi chart are a Venus at the dege of combustible degree, certainly afflicted by conjunction with sun and afflicting 7th lord sun ( albeith exalted)....and that it rules the 4th house implies affliction hurts the home harmony.
Rahu in Moon's nakshatra and moon innimical in the 2nd house of Jup...implies mental stresses realting to matters at home.

--that said a very strong Rasi chart in many ways......shani, surya exalted, Mars, Jup in swakshetra......you will acheiev a lot materially...the married life and peace at home being the relative weak factors....but only relatively sepaking to the rest of the superstrong rasi chart....and rather strong dasavarga charts as per the high amsabala of all planets except Ve and Me.

Regrads
Respected Shilpaji,

Thank you very much for such a good analysis of my D60 and D1 chart, i partially agree with your analysis, as there is always home discomfort for me at present. But as you said i will acheive a lot materially, hope i will get so, but at present i am no achieving materially also.

I think that might be due to the present venus mahadasa, since venus is afflicted both in the D60 and D1, but what about the venus being yogakarak for aquarius ascendant and also vargottam in the D1 and D9.
And venus being the lagna lord in the D60.

Please give your opinion and tell me whether venus stone would be beneficial for me in any way or not.

Thanking you again in anticipation,

Kind regards
Kabir chintan

krissowmya

Post by krissowmya » 26 Dec 2011

Shilpaji,

Can you comment on my D-60 chart ?
08 August 1983 9:25 AM Chennai TN
Thanks
Sowmya

lavanya_0188
Contributor
Contributor

Post by lavanya_0188 » 27 Dec 2011

hi
shilpaji,

can you comment on my d-60 chart?
lavanya
born on jan 25th 1988
place of birth:hyderabad,andhra pradesh,india.
timings:10:45 a.m