The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: The Shashtyamsa-D60 Answers-WHY you get the destiny you get?

Post by Dev » 11 Jun 2018

Thanks Joyd.

MeeraL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by MeeraL » 19 Jun 2018

And its possible just looking the placement of planets in D60 without looking to all chart, say some glimpse of a person past life?

This native in D60 is Pushya , and in the D1 also Pushya Ascendent.
I am making a resource on this topic, if anyone would like to talk about this D60.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

farout.x
Contributor
Contributor

Post by farout.x » 17 Aug 2018

Can Nadi astrology be applied to D60 chart? E.g affliction to planets without taking into consideration the houses of accurate birth time isn't available?

Vinith

Post by Vinith » 07 Dec 2018

[quote=joyd post_id=259043 time=1526401322 user_id=18243]
vinith-karaka for marriage in uthpathamsa[GREAT OBSTACLES & CALAMITIES] in D60. Such venus under affliction of 7th lord saturn causing the delay in your marriage event. such saturn under the aspect of 9th lord mars under Bramhamsa.[you have to compromise about bride and create an opportunity for yourself ].12th lord of bed and sexual pleasures-moon in Amruthamsa confirming that you are going to married a sweet lady soon & unexpectedly.your 12th house of bedroom occupied with jupiter denoting that abundancy of your bodily pleasures .Moon in 5th showing that the woman from your friend circles or sometime one of your friends sister or his relative folks.she is from higher family with good samskaras and values too.she is a an employed woman with fixed and movable assets.Both nodes are in soumyamsa denoting that your marriage will be held precisely- between 29-8-2019 to 26-10-2019 pereoid. In terms of your age 41 is your marriage age.

joyd.
[/quote]

Will you send me the picture of my d-60 chart if possible. Also there has been NO abundance in bed and sexual pleasures till now... sir what do you mean by this [you have to compromise about bride and create an opportunity for yourself ]

Luckygirl
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Luckygirl » 14 Jan 2019

Hello all,
My DOB is 16/12/1975.
Place of birth Chennai,
Time 7:15 PM
Gender female.
I had posted in the health forum and regarding my spine, muscle and neck pain and as to how misdiagnosis and mistreatment has only worsened my condition.
I am intending to live a dharmic life, and be of help to my family and the society.
But most of my past 2 years have gone in only suffering, hospitalizations, doctor visits,
I am fearing there is more suffering to come in this lifetime .
I am not asking why me.
But what horrible karma did I perform in my previous birth that is causing such undiagnosable incurable peculiar health issues?

skrajiv
Contributor
Contributor

Post by skrajiv » 09 Feb 2019

Im curious to know about the indications of my D60. I find that for few planers ruled by some lords are benefic while for some others it is malefic? Can someone please help in interpreting my D60. Thanks.

DOB : 24th Jan 1986
POB : Colombo, Sri Lanka
TOB : 16:42 (4.42 pm)

Sabrinadew

Post by Sabrinadew » 25 Sep 2019

Dear Shilpa Ji,
Can you tell me how the placement of debilitated planets in D60 will affect the overall balance of results in my life?
I have debilitated Moon, Mercury, Mars (which is also yogakaraka) in D60. Also, do concepts like neechbhanga rajyoga apply on D60?
My birth details for ready reference
DOB: 10/Nov/1991
TOB: 10:10am
POB: Dewas, Madhya Pradesh
Waiting in anticipation

Olo
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Olo » 09 Sep 2021

Hii joyd.
Could you please let me kno why shatimsha should i use for myself.
Traditional d60
Or even sign revrrsal from aries
Or evwn sign revrrsal from sign

Amd please suggest me on should i use mean nodes or true nodes

Could you please help me predict my d60 using correct mwthod to calculate d60.

I was born on 22nd july 1998, at ambala, haryana , india
Time 1:59 pm.
In afternoon

Thanx joyd

Sagittarius369
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Sagittarius369 » 05 Oct 2021

Hii Joyd
And regards to anyone willing to help me.
I am very curious to know what sashtiamsa use for my chart (please offer me your help in knowing this)
Is it the traditional one or "Reverse" sign method.
My details are below:(male)
D.O.B: 22/03/1998
T.O.B: 09:20 AM
P.O.B: Coimbatore (North), Tamil Nadu, India

I'm anticipating and eagerly looking to know your answers. If my chart is Reversed. Please let me know my changed chart.

THANK YOU in advance. 🥺