Does the Pushkar Navmansha theory really work in astrology prediction?

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Does the Pushkar Navmansha theory really work in astrology prediction?

Post by KMD » 25 Apr 2021

Hi,

We find that all the pushkar navamshas are ruled by natural benefic planets only and any planet in pushkar navamsha receives that benefic influence. Therefore, very generally speaking, pushkar navamshas are auspicious.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 13 May 2021

Right, Half of the signs remain out of the realm of Pushkar Navamsa: these are:- Sign no. 1 , 3, 5, 8, 10 and 11 :)

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 20 Feb 2022

Kindly elaborate for the benifit of beginners like me. 🙏
I have 2 planets in 6th in pushkaramsa. They are not beneficial as they are in bad houses is what I gathered. One of them is budha he is siting in navamsa lagna in libra.

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by KMD » 25 Feb 2022

Hi,

A planet in the 6th house is adversely influenced by house placement. However, if that planet is in pushkara navamsa which invariably is a naturally benefic planet's navamsa, that gives the planet a benefic influence. So the adverse influence of 6th placement is mitigated to some extent.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."