Virat Kohli

For discussion on divisional charts: navamsha, drekkana, saptamsha, dashamsha, etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Virat Kohli

Post by Sishya » 22 Oct 2020

Hi,

I happened to stumble onto this thread. And, out of curiosity, I cast the bith-chart using the details provided in this thread. For the records, both Rahu and Moon/Chandra are in Mrityu Bhaga and within the fatal Trimsamsa degree. Incidentally, his Moon/Chandra Antara-Dasha starts in August 2025.

I would appreciate if impact of the same were articulated, in this context of this discussion.

Sincerely...

Sishya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sishya » 25 Oct 2020

Hi,

Just so we are clear, the stated condition of Moon/Chandra being in Mrityu Bhaga is as per Saravali, Jataka Parijatam and Sarvanth Chintamani. The same changes if we were to switch to the guidance in Phala Deepika or Brihat Prajapatyam.

For the records, there is no change in Rahu's condition though.

Sincerely...

xtc

Post by xtc » 25 Oct 2020

It is also interesting that his 10th house is influenced by many planets: Saturn's 10th aspect, Jupiter's 5th aspect, Mars' 7th aspect, conjunction of Moon and Venus in the 10th house, and Sun and Mercury in Venus rashi Libra. Except the nodes, all the planets seem to be connected to the 10th house in terms of placement and aspects.Ketu is in a Venus nakshatra.