Request for Reading on Real Estate Question--Spidey

YellowSapphire
Donor
Donor
Request for Reading on Real Estate Question--Spidey

Post by YellowSapphire » 14 Jul 2016

Greetings! I have a question about purchasing real estate. I do not have a preference for a particular astrologer to do the reading. The transaction I.D. Is 3MA812543B485394P.

Please send me a PM for additional details.

Thank you very much

YellowSapphire
Last edited by YellowSapphire on 15 Jul 2016, edited 1 time in total.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Request for Reading on Real Estate Question

Post by ChandraLagna » 14 Jul 2016

Choose one among Spidey, cjappu, Dinesh Mathur or Neeraj to seek a response. Asking a question not specifically addressed to anyone will almost certainly leave you un-answered.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

YellowSapphire
Donor
Donor

Re: Request for Reading on Real Estate Question

Post by YellowSapphire » 15 Jul 2016

Dear ChandraLagna:

Thank you for your response. I am new to this forum and not familiar with the members. I had thought there would be a system for assigning questions if the querent has no preference; however, I understand that I must choose someone. If Spidey is available, then that is who I will choose.

Kind Regards--

YellowSapphire

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Request for Reading on Real Estate Question--Spidey

Post by spidey » 16 Jul 2016

Hi YellowSapphire,
Apologies for the delay in responding.
Please PM me your details - DOB, TOB and POB.
Please provide me with a specific question(s) that you would like to ask.

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

YellowSapphire
Donor
Donor

Post by YellowSapphire » 17 Jul 2016

Dear Spidey:

It appears that my PM is not enabled. When trying to send a PM, I received an error message stating that only donors who have made a $25 donation may have the PM feature enabled. I just made a donation in this amount, but am still unable to send a private message. The transaction ID for the donation is 8K831220L7276915L. This donation is in addition to my previous payment for the question.

Please advise me on the correct procedure. Thank you.

Kind Regards:

Yellow Sapphire

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Jul 2016

Uh-oh.
Donation would not have been necessary. Please try the mail option to contact Spidey, or make a post here seeking his mail id. If you do not wish to become a donor, please see if you want to reserve that amount for additional /future questions, or try to seek a refund from Vaughn Paul.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 17 Jul 2016

Hi YellowSapphire,
You'll be able to send PMs now.

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

YellowSapphire
Donor
Donor

Post by YellowSapphire » 17 Jul 2016

Dear ChandraLagna and Spidey:

Thank you both for your replies. I am continuing to receive the following message when I attempt to send a PM: "Private Messages are only for members who are Frequent Contributors (30 or more posts) or Donors who have made a donation of $25 or more. If you were previously able to send and receive PM's and want this enabled or if you need help, please contact an Administrator at admin at lightonvedicastrology dot com."

I have also attempted to send a PM by clicking on Spidey's name. I am used to having that process work for activating the PM dialogue box in other forums; however, clicking on the name was also not successful.

I do not wish to put my personal information or email address on a public forum--that is why I want to use the PM feature.

If the donation was not necessary, then I would be interested in applying the $25 for something else if that is possible. However, first I would like the current issue resolved.

If there is an email address for Spidey, that would be fine. I can send my information to the email. My only worry, as I said, is that I don't like posting certain things on public forums.

Thanks you again for your help.

Kind regards--

Yellow Sapphire

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Jul 2016

This should not have been so difficult - sorry for the inconvenience.
Please mail spideylova at [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum] dot com.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna