Question for ChandraLagna

talk2kamaljhu1980
Question for ChandraLagna

Post by talk2kamaljhu1980 » 15 Apr 2016

Transaction ID: 4T179069GX951705K

Question: Remedies for Mental tensions and worries ...

I have always been a short tempered person and over the last few years seeing myself being a mentally lazy, unconfident, absent minded and always a worried person. I am always worried on small things and take tensions of unknown worries and always unable to take right decisions while in mental stress. Life has become like a duty to live instead of a joy. My younger brother was diagnosed with a neurological disorder and I fear I don’t develop the same in future.
I am wearing an emerald and Pearl. People have suggested me to wear blue sapphire, not sure if I should do that.
Please suggest something with Astrological reasons.

Email :: talk2kamaljhu - at the rate - [No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum]
DOB: 18th May 1980
Place: Kolkata (west Bengal, India)
Time :4:55 PM

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Question for ChandraLagna

Post by ChandraLagna » 15 Apr 2016

Hello talk2kamaljhu1980,

I do not recommend wearing any gem, so if that is the remedy you seek please ask someone else. The only "remedy" for what you are undergoing that I can suggest is to make yourself a regimen that consists of Yogasana, Pranayama, or working out. The bio-chemical outcomes of such activities influences the brain & overcomes any negative feelings and actually works rather than passively wearing a gem and imagining things will get better.

Regards
ChandraLagna
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: Question for ChandraLagna

Post by ChandraLagna » 30 Apr 2016

Please let me know if you want to re-direct this question to anyone else, since I have not really provided what you seek.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna