Please analyze Career/Finance in detail-0098-9071-4201-0171.

Minaj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User
Please analyze Career/Finance in detail-0098-9071-4201-0171.

Post by Minaj » 29 Jan 2016

Namaste mam,

(Payment is 0098-9071-4201-0171 and like to hear from you and send my birth details directly to your mail)

I read a lot about you and hope you could be of help.Please analyse my Career/Finance in as much detail as possible for present,future and i certainly like to know few things about my past for accuracy and surety so as to take strong and immediate actions necessary for future.

I request you to let me know the Weakness/Strengths regarding Career/Finance in genuine and straight forward manner and also like to take your suggestions,,advice for any prescribed Gemstones.

Thanks,
G.M.Ahmed

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Re: Please analyze Career/Finance in detail-0098-9071-4201-0

Post by shilpa » 20 Feb 2016

you must pay for "a question" and ask only a specific question.
Please narrow yourself to a specific question in email
regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Minaj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Minaj » 20 Feb 2016

Respected Mam,

Thanks for your response. payment id is 0098-9071-4201-0171 and as you have said that due to time commitments i should be very specific and asking a single query and i completely understand that.

Here in my particular case even though the question is very specific and related only to career/finance but unfortunately the problem and struggles am facing are very serious and prolonged from past many years.

Hence it is very much of importance that i should clearly explain my problems in detail to the astrologer in order to get good readings.And about the payment on Lova Forum i paid for one question $10 as starting point and am ready to pay whatever the additional money is asked.

I understand that your time is very valuable and you are quiet busy but still i sincerely and honestly request you to read my mail and give me readings and i will patiently wait as long as needed.

email from which i sent you query gmashare(at the rate of )[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum](dot)com

Thanks,
Minaj

Minaj
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Minaj » 27 Feb 2016

Respected Mam,

Now i have got my birth time rectified.

I have been waiting for more than a month to have a reading from you and hope you understand and respond and my single question i have sent you mail.from gmashare(at the rate of )[No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum](dot)com

My user id in Lova Forum is Minaj and payment id is 0098-9071-4201-0171 and as you have said that due to time commitments i should be very specific and asking a single query and i completely understand that.

Thanks,
Minaj(G.M.Ahmed)