anybody please help

nani_ravi
Contributor
Contributor
anybody please help

Post by nani_ravi » 21 Oct 2012

with the hope that my chart is not all that bad and everything comes to me in life with delay, i put forward my big three concern areas at this phase of my life. I request to please exaplain me each of questions with your analysis.

can you please take a look at my chart and and say why is it that i'm hitting roadblock in the following three question areas of my life.

1) my company filing permanent settlement application for me - some or the other delays (administrative etc etc or factors not in control) are delaying hte filing of the application. When will it be filed? and when will i get it? i wonder if this is the case even before filing, then god knows what and how many more troubles will be tehre after it is filed. do i have chances to settle in foreign lands??

2) my home purchase in india - efforst are being put, but no property owner comes forward with details and when we offer a counter price, they just dont say anythjing about it and they disppear....sometimes i feel my fathers handling of the matters is what is delaying things, he gives all sorts of reasons before buying property (political, financial etc) which are valid and true, but my concern is we are not the only ones who are buying property for the first time with all these factors, how come this is only a problem to us and not to others.....but anyway....i was really hoping my saturn antardasha will give home purchase in india....but even that seems to be a gone case...

when will i buy home in india? will it be a good deal?

3) my marriage
similarly with marriage as well, good amtches do come, but then the girls dont show any interest to move the match forward and etc....when will i get married? what kind of girl will i get? will she be career oriented person or doomestic life oriented or be able to manage both.

Honestly speaking, i was literally hoping my saturn antardasha will have given all the three things above, but nothing seems to be happening and i literaaly am feeling so down and dont feel like living at all.

Hope i have not bothered the learned astrologers with lengthy exaplanation but i had to vent out my feelings...

my details
nov 29th 1982, 3:45AM, vijayawada, andhra pradesh

thank you
nani

R V RAMANAN
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Re: anybody please help

Post by R V RAMANAN » 21 Oct 2012

Dear Nani_Ravi,

A panel of six astrologers are listed.Can you choose an astrologer from whom you want your questions to be answered.

Regards
ramanan

swamykool
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by swamykool » 21 Oct 2012

Dear Nani_Ravi and All Others who are reading this :

This is the paid section. Rules for posting here are different.

1) Firstly there is a charge of $10 for ONE QUESTION, and one question only, not the whole life's story. Pl go to the 'DONATE' link and make your payment. Then ask your question.

2) In the paid section look up and you will see a panel of Admins & Moderators (Red & Green). They are the current panel of Astrologers, others would be added later. Kindly ASK ANYONE OF THE PANEL MEMBERS - MENTIONING SPECIFICALLY BY NAME.

3) IN THE PAID SECTION YOU CAN ONLY ASK ONE SPECIFIC ASTROLOGER OF YOUR CHOICE. NOT A WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE.

4) If you write 'ANYBODY PLEASE HELP' most likely nobody would answer, because people would be confused about who you are actually asking.

5) PL VISIT THE FORUM, READ THE POSTS BY DIFFERENT PANEL MEMBERS AND DECIDE WHO YOU WANT TO ASK.

6) AND KINDLY DO YOUR RESEARCH THROUGHLY AND CHOOSE WISELY. LOVA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR CHOICE OF ASTROLOGER.

7) KINDLY GIVE THE TIME OF 48 HRS (2 DAYS) MAX FOR THE CHOSEN ASTROLOGER TO RESPOND.

8) KINDLY READ THOROUGHLY THE FIRST POST IN THIS SECTION. THAT IS THE 'HOW IT WORKS' STUFF PUT UP BY VAUGHN PAUL.

These are teething problems for a new section. So no worries. Just Remember the rules in the paid section do not work like the Free Readings section. So Read the HOW TOs and the instructions carefully.

Regds
SK
It's better to rule in hell than to serve in heaven.

nani_ravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nani_ravi » 22 Oct 2012

Dear Swamykool, hthanks for your reply. I would like to specifically choose chandralagnaji to help me through my questions. not knowing that only question is permitted, i went forward with three questions areas and i already made the donation for 30$ assuming for the three topic areas (10 for each topic area). I know i had put in a lot of wording there, but they technical boil down to three questions.

1) when will my permanent residency application be filed and when will i get it?
2) when will i get married and characteristics and nature of the girl
3) when will i buy a home in india.

thank you
nani

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 22 Oct 2012

Hello Nani -

I now have seen your query and will respond.
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Dear Nani-Ravi,

You have Libra lagna and Shani is placed just behind cusp. For practical purposes
this is taken as Shani placed right on cusp, albeit with a
12th bhava bias. This is the very first, very subtle hint of
connection between 4L and 12H [residence abroad].

Coming to your questions:

PROPERTY

First we have to see whether purchase of property exists in your chart.

4L is Shani, who is also responsible for assets of a permanent nature.
Shani being placed in Lagna is a positive sign, especially so for
Libra ascendent, being a super benefic.

4th house from ChandraLagna is cancer, its own house.
Cancer is aspected by Asset giver Shani from lagna. Moon is
also in rashi of Kuja, who is Bhumikaraka, son of earth.

In D4, the Ascendent is again Libra, and Shani is placed there, which
is positive from property perspective.

Bhumkikaraka Mars is in Virgo in D4, a earthy sign - good sign for property.

The placement of ketu with Mars & thus rahu in 7th in Rashi
and rahu in virgo in D4 as well indicates need for caution
in property matters.

Well thats anyway true of all property deals, isn't it ? :)

Next we will see when the purchase can happen.

You are currently running Moon MD, which can fructify the indications
given above.

Within that, you will commence Shani AD at end of December.

In transit during Jan 2013, I find that

Mars is exalted in Capri [an earthy sign],
Gochara Shani is transiting over natal position
Sitting in Earthy taurus, Jupiter is aspecting Capri.
SUN is in capri too - SUN is your 11th lord - indicating gains.

SUN being pitru karaka indicates participation of your father in the process
and perhaps even a joint ownership.

It appears from all of the above that property purchase is quite likely in early part of next year, esp
after Sankranti which happens in mid January every year.

PERMANENT STAY

7H is the farthest from Lagna and this house needs to be checked for
permanent stay abroad.

7L is mars and we just saw above that mars is in exaltation sign of
Capri during January and also aspected by Jupiter. This exalted mars
aspects your 7H and thus establishes the connection for permanency in a foreign land.

IN rashi, note that 12L mercury is in mars' house - establishing
one connection with mars, which owns 2H of family, but also 7H
of long distance stay. Its imp to also note that this second lord
is in Jupiterian sign of Sagitarius, which is important to do well
abroad.

In navamsa, note that Lagna lord, 7th lord, 12th lord are all
stationed in house of jupiter!

Hence I would opine that post January, your Residence status can
undergo change in positive direction. Pl note that it is not possible
to distiguish between actual filing of the papers and you getting GC.

I can only say that Post Jan, you can expect positive outcome in this area.

MARRIAGE

Moon is your 10th lord and placed in 7th - house of marriage.

Shani is your 4th and 5th lord, placed in Lagna.

You will commence running this favorable combo period from
December of this year, i.e. Moon-Shani.

4L or 10L can give marriage on its own and here we have
4L and 10L in mutual aspect in 1-7 axis.
This placement means Moon-Saturn can give marriage.

Moon MD Saturn AD starts Dec 2012 and ends in July 2014.

Within this roughly 1.5 year window, we now have to narrow down to a smaller window.

Venus is the LL and depositor of Saturn. Seen from Chandra Lagna, Venus becomes
the 7L and is anyway a natural significator of marriage for men.

Seen from normal ascendent, Venus is also 2L of family, so is empowered to give marriage.

This takes the marriage period from say July-Oct 2013. The transits at this
point look favorable too, with Jupiter placed in Gemini, the 9H & thus
aspecting Ascendent, Saturn & 7L natal mars.

Actually, there is a small window by end of year, when you run Moon/Jupi/rahu, i.e between
now and end of year when some favorable developments migth take place on this front.

Rahu being involved, the proposal might come up very suddenly and transit Jupiter being retro
aspects 7L natal mars, Yogakaraka Saturn aspects natal mars and transit mars is over
natal mars! Retro jupiter is also thus virtually conjunct Moon and also aspects natal Venus.

However, given practical realities, its more likely that the proposal comes in during this period
and the actual marriage happens in next year timeframe.

Your spouse is likely to be working - somehow connected to Finance and/or IT.

She will be able to manage work and home - provided you give the support necessary.

Please recite Dasharatha Shanischara Strotram daily. You can search for this strotram in Lova itself.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

nani_ravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nani_ravi » 22 Oct 2012

Dear Chandra lagna,
thank you so much for the detailed exaplanation in all the three matters. The only biggest doubt that i have is, i thought my saturn antardasha started somehere around june 2011 and ending in january 2013 and then my mercury antardasha starts in january 2013. can you please check this again and let me know??
will my wife be religious too??

yes i have been reciting dasratha shanischara sthotram daily and also participating in navagraha abhishekam in my area temple every saturday.

thank you
nani

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Dear Nani_Ravi,

I guess you're using Geocentric setting, I use Topo, as it has consistently given me better results in terms of timing.

Yes, you can expect your wife to have religious upbringing and inclinations.

One fine point I'd like to get across is that your wife may or may not be working at the time of marriage - that really needs her chart to determine.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

nani_ravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nani_ravi » 23 Oct 2012

dear chandralagna,
thanks again for your reply. I will change to topo setting and see.
As long as there is natal promise in the chart for good positive results, couple of years here and there to get the results, i guess i can deal with it.
I think i will be happy and quiet for now and give an update with good news in the above mentioned thrree areas early part of next year as we approach next year.
before i wrap up, couple of other questions
a) why is it that i have been going through frustrations especially in these 3 areas over the last 1 yr for sure, is it purely based on bad transits?
b) can you give a little more pointers on the nature and looks of my wife

thanks again for the wonderful analysis and it seems like my chart is not all that bad :) albeit everything happens slowly but for good (saturn domination in the chart i guess :))
god bless you (if yourre younger to me), my best wishes with you (if you are elder to me) :)

thanks
nani

nani_ravi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by nani_ravi » 26 Oct 2012

dear chandralagna,
any pointers on the two things that i had above:

a) why is it that i have been going through frustrations especially in these 3 areas over the last 1 yr for sure, is it purely based on bad transits?
b) can you give a little more pointers on the nature and looks of my wife

thanks
nani

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 26 Oct 2012

Dear Nani_Ravi,

As per the rules of this section, these are to be treated as separate questions and not really follow-on to the original questions. What has passed is past - lets look to the future. Regarding her looks, let some suspense remain, my friend !!

I hope you understand.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna