rashi bhava sandhi

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
anxious2711
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
rashi bhava sandhi

Post by anxious2711 » 03 Mar 2011

Dear all,

I have been trying to find out about rashi and bhava sandhi and I seem to get confused. What is the difference between both. I understand that if a planet is at the beginning or at the end of a rashi (i.e first or last navamsha), it is said to be in sandhi. Does that mean that this planet has less influence? What is the impact on the houses it is lording?
Also, does this concept apply to the Lagna? i.e. if the lagna is at above 29 degrees of any rashi, what does it mean?

Thanks,

KMD
Contributor
Contributor

Re: rashi bhava sandhi

Post by KMD » 26 Jul 2021

Hi,

If a planet is in rasi sandhi, then the results of that planets' rasi placement may be weak.

Likewise, if a planet is in bhava sandhi, then the results of that planet's bhava placement may be weak.

Regards,
KMD
"The planets are always favorable to one who does not harm others, who possesses composure, who earns wealth through honest means and who restrains the baser instincts."