Case Study - what happens when 4 planets are Retrograde.

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
astroboy
Donor
Donor
Case Study - what happens when 4 planets are Retrograde.

Post by astroboy » 18 Jun 2010

Good day to all,

We have had various discussions regarding Retrogression and how they affect our lives, many classical texts have failed to give us a clear view on what happens to a planet when it becomes Retrograde. To compound matters we have benefics and malefics to worry about. How will retrogression affect a benefic ? will he turn Malefic when retrograde? will a exalted Malefic turn debilitated or will he turn benefic ? questions like these have no clear answer. I have been looking for a appropriate horoscope where the 2 malefics Kuja and Shani and the other two planets Budha and Guru are Retrograde. Unfortunately Shukra is direct thus depriving us of a complete case study :) . Never the less, we shall make do with what we have.

Let us analyse this horoscope and see what we can find. I am yet to get the details about the boy's life. The details have been given to me by my guru, who thinks it's time for my annual test :P . He told me to analyse this and get back to him, Instead I decided to post it and analyse it here so that we can all share our thoughts and opinions. Its only when i entered the details on the computer did i realise that this is going to be a tough one because 4 planets are Retro and 6 planets are in 2 houses.

the details are,
04 / 03 / 1980 @ 18.49 @ Mumbai / Male.

the question posed by my guru is simple, has the placement of the planets and the Retrogression of so many planets robbed the native of the good things in life or have the planets propelled him to the top?

best regards,

Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Re: Case Study - what happens when 4 planets are Retrograde.

Post by astroboy » 18 Jun 2010

Good day to you all,

My take on the horoscope is that the retrogression of the four planets have done immence good for the native. It has given him a superb intellect, fantastic education, a great career, a pots of money. The retrogression has actually propelled the native to great heights.

The problem area is marriage. Both lagna's are afflicted. Rahu and Ketu in the 1/7 axis along with Kuja and Ravi, is a great cause for concern. I feel he will have everything in life except a good marriage.

The native is going through his 7.5 years of Shani which is going to be a tough one for him.

Guru dasha / Shani bukthi will grant him marriage assuming that Rahu has not already given him marriage. The time is ripe for marriage, he just has to make up his mind.

Best regards,
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 19 Jun 2010

good day astroboy,

i have also four planets retrogade. If you want to study, u can.
Last edited by anilesh47 on 27 Jun 2012, edited 1 time in total.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 19 Jun 2010

Good day to you Anilesh Ji,

I am aware that you have a quite the same configuration of Planets, except here the Moon is in the 2nd in conjunction with Lord Shani. This is a test for the native, I want to see how far he has reached and what is in store for him as far as marriage is concerned. More over the Lagna has shifted to Kanya changing the entire dynamics of the horoscope.

It would be nice if you could tell us what your life is all about because you are born exactly 5 days after this case study, Linda goodman would be shocked :D

best regards,

map
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by map » 19 Jun 2010

04 / 03 / 1980 @ 18.49 @ Mumbai / Male

Retrogression of many planets robbed the native of the good things.

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 20 Jun 2010

Dear astroboy,
Retrogade planets are the conundrum in astrology. But as per my view (whatever i experienced), Retrogade planets are powerful. They give success but in later parts. I have seen, more retrogade planets more intelligency in person. Person's life is totally different than other. His views, his attitude, his beliefs all things are totally different. For instance if mercury is retrogade then his thinking ability is different, can express their views very easily by writing only. I have also mercury retrogade and i experienced it. The only problem with retrogade planet is they have lack of decision power lack of confidence etc... In my point of view, if they once decide to do something they will definitely get success.[b] [size=150]"Retrogade planets gives only delay in success, never denied"[/size][/b]
If natural malefic planets retrogade and placed in dusthana then its a vipreet rajyoga. In the MD of retrogade planet person will live like a king size life. Unfortunely in my case i m not getting any MD of retrogade planets. Righnow I m in MD of Venus there after sun and there after moon and then comes mars . When Mars MD comes at that time i will be aged person.
I have seen in my frnd's chart who has Jupiter and Saturn is retrogade and both placed in third house in virgo sign. Rightnow he has Jupiter MD running and he is living a good luxury life. He has whatever acquired in his life is only in retrogade MD. See the Mahatma Gandhi's chart where His retrogade Jupiter is placed in 7th house and His MD was started in 1940. In 1947 we got independece. The all fights and most important events was occured in Jupiter MD. This shows Retrogade planets are very secret, They gives ups and downs in our life.
My cousin who has venus retrogade in fourth house tula rashi. Natural benefic in its own house becomes more benefic, icing on cake its retrogade. He got his higher education in his Venus MD. He was ranker in his engineering study.
In short, if benefic retrogade becomes more benefic and malefic retrogade becomes less malefic.

Thats all.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 21 Jun 2010

Good day to you Anilesh Ji,

I hope and I think you are correct, I strongly believe that Retro planet's are powerfull. I am just waiting for a feed back on this horoscope, I know that I will be right. You have just endorsed me. Let's hope that we are on the right track. :P

best regards,

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 21 Jun 2010

:) Retrogade discussion will never ends. My guruji Bhuvanji said " The retrogradation makes planets powerful but people don't use them effectively. This is the lesson we should learn. Same reason they are powerful in transits also.” You can see following link
http://jyotish.tribe.net/thread/0ccd527 ... 377a64fe3e

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 21 Jun 2010

Retrograde planets bring into those aspects in chart that cannot be explained. These effects are hidden because of the purva punya. These planets basically have some unfinished business from past lives that the native endures to complete in this life. 4 Retrogrades means a lot of unfinished business.

Ideally speaking business of a soul is never finished in one life. But retrograde means the work that should have been finished in that life itself. Another thing to note about retrogression is chestbala i.e. efforts put. The more the chestbal.. the more the chesta of the native to push himself in that direction. This is a repeated feature. For this reason, the remedies for retro planets need to be taken continuously to be effective.

In the current chart, I think the native is running through the best period of this life now. As Jupiter in lagna and 10th in Navamsa is supported by 2nd house with exalted Rahu in D-60. Moola dasha confirms the dasha of Jupiter too. Jupiter is in the state of gopuramsa in amsa balas. But vimsopaka bala being only 12.. extra ordinary karakatwa effects will not be felt. However, since shadbala is great 570, the native will derive all round prosperity in this period.

If I am not wrong, then his mars dasha must have been bad and Rahu dasa must have been very good.

Rahu with Gulika in lagna is not good. Badhakesh MArs with Rahu and Gulika is not a good sign for longevity. The native must always be having obstacles in life. Things may not be very smooth for him.

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 21 Jun 2010

Good day to you all,

Got the load on the man in question. The native has a doctorate in Electrical engineering from M.I.T. and now working with a top 10 engineering company. The father of the native is sickly with diabetes and heart problems. The father is worried that the boy is not married yet. The question now is, will the boy get married? If so when ? and most importantly will it last.

My take on this,
Boy will get married
Marriage will take place by oct 2012 (Shani AD/Guru MD)
Marriage will not be a happy one and will be in trouble. If the girls horoscope is not matched with this, then the marriage is doomed to fail.

So in short, retrogression makes the planets stronger and does not lead to debilitation or loss of strength.

Best regards,

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 21 Jun 2010

Dear Astroboy,

I dont think the native will have trouble at work area owing to exalted jupiter in navamsa and Shadbala of 570. He will be good. Kalatrakaraka is Mars, which is placed in lagna in D-1 and 9th in D-9. There are issues, but exalted Sun in 7th in navamsa overcomes these.

He may be fingering others to take panga with him regularly. Rahu accentuates this situation. But then Jupiters conjunction and Suns aspect saves him all the time. Is he harsh in speech ?

Regards
Sonu

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 25 Jun 2010

Dear astrosonu,
What do u consider about retro planets in my case? As you said that unfinished business from previous birth and retrograde means the work that should have been finished in that life itself. ya you are right. But here in my life i m on ramshackle in my career. My career is not going on proper way. Then how could i finished my previous unfinished business? What happen when work not finished in current birth? I am confuse about my career and life. I request you to look out in my chart and reply me.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 25 Jun 2010

Dear Nilesh,

MErcury your 10th lord is weak in your charts, inspite of being in Simhasana status in amsa balas. In Rasi it is in 6th. In NAvamsa it is 11th but debiliated and in D-60 too it is in 12th. Vimsopaka bala is 13.5 which is not bad but not good enough to life you out of debiliation and dusthana issues. You need to continuously pray Shri Vishnu to get out of work related troubles. Keep Ekadashi vrats every month. Best way to appease Shri Vishnu and get rid of any unknown sins of past and present births.

Your current issues are magnified due to Saturn transit over natal one. Please continue to appease Shanidev throughout life as the next transit you will enter into Sadhe Sati too.

One thing noticable is that you have a very good Ketu. So the knowledge of abstract will flow into you if you become serious in spiritual matters.

Regards
Sonu

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 25 Jun 2010

Astrosonu,

thank you very much for analysing my chart. I have a question about mercury debiliated in navmansha. It is placed in jupiter house in navmansha and jupiter is placed in mercury house in navmansha. Doesnt it neechbhanga yoga? I have also read that if planet is retro then planet debiliated or combust, it doesnt matter. retro planets nullify the debiliation or combust. Is it true?

What about my sade sati? will it be benefical for me? Is there any material life in my case? I have been told that after marriage my life will be settled and my financial status will be improved but i dont seem any hope from both. I have been married since oct 2008, still i m in same status quo where i was before marriage.
13th November 1981 06:11 pm Jaipur, Rajasthan This is my wife's detail.

Also i have raise following question in my mind.
I am interested to be a leader and want to change indian economy and indian laws. I am eager to make revolution in india. But i have been worned by astrologer that never go against government. It will be prove fatal for you. But dear astrosonu to tell you the truth that i cant bear the poor indian laws and inequality of income. Also there is a casteism in india, which i dont like and thatsy i have to change india. Will it be possible in my case?

Astrosonu, I m sorry i m taking your valubale time by requesting to you to analysing my chart. But what i do i cant understand. I frequently disappoint when i ponder about my future. :( :( Disappoint is becoming a part of my life. :(

Nilesh

Nitin21

Nilesh,

There is no end to cryptic self-made theories made by astrologers on observing 10,20 or 100 horoscopes. I cannot dwell into that and tell you which one is correct or not.

In your case the bottomline is that your chart is a composition of 6,8 and 12 house planets. That says it all. So, accept it that struggles will be part of your life. And now you got to fight towards it. This is the basic nature of retro planets. They will make you put effort(Chesta bal) again and again repeatedly in a specific direction. The pattern is that you will fall and rise again and fall again and rise again. Now when you take all the planets in 6,8, 12 what will the astrologer tell you ? Dont take risks !! Right ?

But there is someone above every planet and every problem. You need to have faith in the almighty and work towards repairing the damaged part. Just be on the right side of Dharma and Karma and you will be good.

Moon has a very good Shadbala in your chart inspite of being debiliated. So, your mind is capable of handling all this. Being in a martian sign and aspected by retro mars, it gives you revolutionary thoughts. Aspected by Malefic Saturn it gives you stress. But because of Shadbala you tide it over.

Pray Shri Vishnu everyday. Make a routine to do Shri Vishnu Sahasranaam everyday and worship tulsi. This will take care of everything.

Regards
Sonu

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 25 Jun 2010

Dear Astrosonuji,
I have three retro planets , Saturn , Mars and Jupiter in my horoscope.

Please could you comment on the working of retro planets in my horoscope?

My details - ..........

And before I forget , how is your kidney stone pain ? My best wishes for a speedy recovery :)

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
Last edited by spidey on 12 Aug 2010, edited 1 time in total.
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

Nitin21

Dear Spidey,

If your time is accurate, then Your D-60 is clear. So, there is no negative unfinished business of past life. Don't worry about retrogrades too much in your chart.

The pain is gone and I am trying to delay the surgery and taking advantage of this gap when there is no pain to see if the stone can slip through naturally.

Thanks for wishes.

Regards
sonu

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Dear Astrosonuji,
Thanks so much for your prompt reply !

And best of luck for your health :)

Thanks and regards,
Spidey
I am a student of this subject , and hence I might be wrong in my calculations. Kindly seek other opinions too , before coming to a conclusion.

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Thank you sriramc for your comments :)

My life has in no way smooth , though I have been able to overcome my obstacles almost all the time. Sometimes though I feel tired of all the continuous fighting with life :( .
It has been like I get the results after a lot of hardwork and toil , and after reaching the goal , I find that others have reached that same place with a fraction of the effort ... inspite of everything , I know I have to learn to see the half- full glass - always :mrgreen:

Thanks and regards,
Spidey

Nitin21

That is chestabala of a retro for you :) But because of being favourable, it wont deny you success.
spidey wrote:Thank you sriramc for your comments :)

My life has in no way smooth , though I have been able to overcome my obstacles almost all the time. Sometimes though I feel tired of all the continuous fighting with life :( .
It has been like I get the results after a lot of hardwork and toil , and after reaching the goal , I find that others have reached that same place with a fraction of the effort ... inspite of everything , I know I have to learn to see the half- full glass - always :mrgreen:

Thanks and regards,
Spidey

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 29 Jun 2010

Dear Spidey,

Is it that you have sent a wrong data to me in PM?!

Here you say 8th march 1982, whereas in PM you sent to me it was 8th march 1981!!

If it is 1982 birth, then 5th house aspected by retrograde 6th lord mars and saturn, 5th lord in 12th retrograde, full moon and scorpio lagna shows problems mostly in emotional area. Adding to it ketu in 2nd house aspected by retrograde mars shows sharp speeches and problems may come from that area too.

Powerful moon in 10th in D1 and D9 (In own house too) and lagna lord in 11th house in upachaya, and also gains, show a slow maturity which will grow in time. Moon dasa started now. ketu sub-sub period running now.Moon in ketu star too. little trouble is there but You will come out well in venus periods.

krishna...............

spidey
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by spidey » 29 Jun 2010

Dear Krishnagopalji,
Yes you are correct. I sent you the wrong data to you in the PM. I was so so surprised by my error that you cannot imagine. I felt very embarrassed and ashamed about it and thought not to trouble you any further. I know it was a typo , but still... :(
That is why I did not revert back to you regarding the new DOB.

But thank you so much for taking this trouble of taking note of my DOB and reverting. :)
Yes you are very correct that my problems are mostly in the emotional area. That was the reason I sent you the PM.
So should I just wait it out or would you advise me to do anything specific to "cool me down" ? :)

Thanks so much for this trouble...
Regards,
Spidey

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 29 Jun 2010

Dear Spidey,

No need to feel embarassed. It happens to all of us at some point of time.

It is better to wait out for good periods which is the best remedy as per me.

wishes,

krishna.................