Case Study - what happens when 4 planets are Retrograde.

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sinecurve
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Re: Case Study - what happens when 4 planets are Retrograde.

Post by sinecurve » 16 Jul 2010

Heres another horoscope with 3 retrograde with both ME and VE Retro occupying 2nd house and 2nd Lord also retro in 9th house.

so 2nd house is severely inflicted with 3 retrogrades and adding to it debilitated JU (LL) also occupies 2nd house.

DOB : 13th Jan 1950
TOB: 6 :00 AM
POB: Hoshangabad (MP)

Life was full of struggles and it still continues. Money wise its a gradual increase...

-thanks

'वक्त से पहले और मुक़द्दर् से ज्यादा किसी को कुछ नहीं मिलता' - Neither before time nor beyond destiny, would you attain anything !

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 16 Jul 2010

In my opine, Retro planets are good for person whether it is in kendra, kona or in dusthana. Its definitely true that retro planets give success in later age. It gives result very very slow. For eg. if saturn(which is consider slow planet among the others) is retro then it will become more slow, so you will get success in related to saturn (house occupies and ruled house).

I have found that Person who has retro planets has capability to do impossible things. Only the weak point is that these type of people in general case do not get any help during his or her critical situation. But if these type of people once make their mind to do something then they surely get success. People who have retro planets are lucky because god bless him with a hidden power. We have to only delve out it.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 21 Jul 2010

Dear Astrologers,

I think we have to give emphasis on retrogade planets. Retrogade planets are still burning subject in today's astrological world. Hope some inputs from experienced people who has retrogade planets will help us to conclude on retro.
All People laugh on me because I am Different but I laugh on them because They all are Same. This is my attitude. So "Think Different, Do Different and Be Different"!

anilesh47
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anilesh47 » 26 Jul 2010

Dear learners,

IMO, retro planets have double aspects, it has special aspects i.e. from previous house. we should have to consider it. For example if retro jupiter placed in 12th house then it will give result like from 11th house too and its aspects from 11th should be consider.

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 15 Sep 2012

Last edited by Humannature on 30 Sep 2012, edited 2 times in total.

Saindhavi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Saindhavi » 16 Sep 2012

04 / 03 / 1980 @ 18.49 @ Mumbai / Male

This person is not likely to get married, though he may have several serious romantic involvements - he may suffer a setback in all of them.

He may have a serious relationship outside marriage.
Havan Manuals -

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=12791&p=124553#p124488

hymns -

1 http://www.vignanam.org/

2 http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/phpBB3_0/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=11446&start=75#p93038

vikram_ultimate
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vikram_ultimate » 25 Sep 2012

Can someone let me know regarding the retrograde Saturn in 3rd house and this Saturn is vargottama in scorpio
16th APril 1986
16:58
Chennai,Tamilnadu
I am running Saturn Mahadasha

astroboy
Donor
Donor

Post by astroboy » 06 Oct 2012

Anu, Good day to you,
T.C. Anu9.JPG
Max Cheshta Rashmi is 14. What do you think will happen? :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

:) ok Anu, let me put it as simple as i can ..... Guru though debilitated is not as weak as you think he is. There are two aspects to a debilitated Graha 1. Strength ........ 2. Influence.

1. Strength - Guru in your case is strong because he is retrograde. Don't mistake a Retrogression to an exaltation. Some astrologers claim that a Retrograde Graha when Debilitated becomes exalted. This is wrong.

2. Influence - Guru gets a excellent neecha Bhanga. By being In a Kendra he achieves a Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga. Let us not confuse Strength and influence.

In short. Guru dasha will prove to be excellent for you. have no doubts about it.

Note the fact that Guru is in Sravana Nakshatra. Chandra, the Lord of the Nakshatra is exalted in the 5th bhava. Guru is thus placed excellently in the horoscope.
Last edited by astroboy on 06 Oct 2012, edited 1 time in total.
Through hard work and spiritual practices, a person gets honor and dignity. The lazy one who puts in no efforts is like a fool who allows salt to be spilled on the wounds of his misfortunes. The idler depending only on fate, achieves nothing. - K.N.Rao ji

astroboy
Donor
Donor

by astroboy » Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:50 pm
Note the fact that Guru is in Sravana Nakshatra. Chandra, the Lord of the Nakshatra is exalted in the 5th bhava. Guru is thus placed excellently in the horoscope.
[/color]
I edited my previous post to add this point. Makes Guru stronger.

Govindaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Govindaram » 11 Oct 2012

Dear Astroboy, Astroduffer, anilesh

I have three important planets Mars , saturn, and jupiter in retrograde status.

My details are,

DOB:22:07:1986
time:02:25am location:79'42 and 11'06

thank you

Humannature

Post by Humannature » 13 Oct 2012

Govindaram wrote:Dear Astroboy, Astroduffer, anilesh

I have three important planets Mars , saturn, and jupiter in retrograde status.

My details are,

DOB:22:07:1986
time:02:25am location:79'42 and 11'06

thank you

Govindaram,

I haven't looked into your chart in depth but you have Jupiter and Venus in own Nks and in mutual aspect which I think is really good.
btw ur mercury is retro too.

Could you please help us understand how your life has been so far, family, childhood etc.

Govindaram
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Govindaram » 14 Oct 2012

My moon dasa was good, i dint experience much difficuties and it was my childhood also.Mars dasa started at the age of 10 ,i think in this dasa only i was performing excellent in my studies,and started to learn new things and i am also more interested in politics. My father started to build new house exactly in this dasa.i never experienced any family difficulties, pain in mars dasa but at the last stage of mars my studies was little affected.
In Raahu dasa , first two years i have no problem in my family but i felt i am being discouraged in studies by many ppl... i was not so performing well.At the middle of 2005 i was facing numerous problems in my family ,i was not able to focus because of mental stress, depress and there was no happiness thr. I finishedmy undergraduate in 2007 and i started to prepare my master's admission(US).I got visa in 2008 and went to US for my studies. but i was not focussed prob in my sister's life is a clear stress in my life till now and my dad also facing lot difficuities in his properties .At that time i started to create a joint business with my friend in INDIA in 2009.after my studies.Till now i havent received any profits and moreover i lost my job this june2012....now iam searching for a new job...very hard

raaginim
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raaginim » 14 Oct 2012

Hi everyone,

Have got a chart with Mars, Saturn Jupiter and Mercury retrograde, and Venus combust for discussion, purely as a case study, not asking for prediction.

December 28th 1977 6 am or 6.30 am he is not absolutely sure. Lagna change occurs though with the timing change. Can provide relevant details incase required to distinguish between lagnas.

Would be great to discuss this as I have never seen so many retrograde planets in one chart!

Best

Raagini
I walked a thousand miles just to slip this skin...

raaginim
Contributor
Contributor

Post by raaginim » 14 Oct 2012

Sorry POB is mumbai.
I walked a thousand miles just to slip this skin...

aadi
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aadi » 16 Oct 2012

hello all
i have also 3-4 retrogade planets.
male
14-10-1994
2:15 am
dhar m.p
can anyone tell me , how would it influence? :!: :!: :?: :?:

Lala1234
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Lala1234 » 03 Jan 2019

Dear Astrologers,

I also have three soft planets retrograde viz, Venus, Mercury and Jupiter.I m currently running Jupiter mahadasha and Shani antar. My details are as under

DOB - 31/12/1989 (DD MM YY)
TOB - 10 AM (IST)
POB - MUMBAI, MAHARASHTRA, INDIA

Still single hopping to get married within the year 2019..hope the supreme blesses me with the same.

Please put some light on this horoscope and let me know what inference you come up with.

Thanks in anticipation