Venus vargottama in Gemini

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor
Venus vargottama in Gemini

Post by Sanjana » 16 Feb 2010

What does Venus vargottama in Gemini mean? Does Venus get more powerful? Is this positive or negative for the native?

Basab

Post by Basab » 16 Feb 2010

Shrikanth wrote:Now how this planetary strength gets translated for the native depends on the Navamsa lagna.
Shrikanthji,

Would you please explain this point?

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Venus vargottama in Gemini

Post by Sanjana » 20 Feb 2010

Thank you Shrikanth ji.

Venus happens to be 10th lord in 11th house of gemini in rasi chart and is in lagna in navamsa for this native. The native is very artistically inclined. Would the native be successful in a career say as an artist, given that venus is vargottama? Would prayer to Lord Durga yield benefits, both spiritually and materialistically?

DoB: 21.8.77
Time: 6:26am
Place: Hyderabad, India

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 21 Feb 2010

Dear Sanjana,

I think,the native is artistic and creative because of Venus in 5th lord jupiter's star,conjoined with jupiter and aspecting 5th house. To add more, Moon , key planet of mind and emotions is in libra, venusian sign greatly aspected by jupiter and in 3rd house!! Natural 5th house of Zodiac Leo is arising with lord sun it, is also a additional factor.

Many factors support this native's creative nature not only venus vargottama.

Mercury dasa is about to start. It is in D1 well placed in lagna, in star of lagna lord sun.

In D10 it is 7th from lagna with 9th lord exalted moon. Successful period is indicated .

krishna.......

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 21 Feb 2010

Shrikanth ji,
Thank you for taking the time to respond.
The native is my sister. You are right, she is multi talented. She is currently in finance field, that is where her education was in. She was in a great job, but lost everything due to an abusive marriage and divorce. (Refer my previous post pasted below)

She is not very passionate about her current job in the finance field. She is contemplating establishing a career as a full-time artist. You mentioned that she can start own venture, what can this be in - finance or creative field? One of her talents is also writing, can she be successful as a published author?

Dear Krishna ji,

Thank you for your thoughts, all these are helpful for a learner like me. I hope Mercury dasa period is successful for her, because she has undergone a lot of pain over the last 2 years.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

In case you are interested, I am pasting her background that I had posted in another thread:
Sanjana wrote:Thank you all for taking the time to read and respond to this post.

My sister got married 2 years back. She left her high-paying job to move to be with her husband. There was no problems with her husband until in-laws came to live with them. In-laws were abusive to her, her husband did not interfere. She came to India to visit our father who was not well, when she was in India, her husband at the advice of his parents cancelled her green card application and filed for divorce. Her husband got a ex-parte divorce in US, she could not go back because she lost her work visa when she left her job for the marriage. The ex-husband seems to be a spineless person who blindly follows his father.

The US divorce is not valid in India. We have not yet filed for divorce here, though we plan to. My sister who used to be a confident and cheerful person is broken by the way she was treated by this guy she trusted and loved. He refused to even speak to her over phone, informed her via email that he was divorcing her. After being out of job for 1.5 years, she has recently taken up a small job. She is highly qualified and aced all the exams she has taken (Budha-aditya yoga?). She had a great job in US before. Now, she is trying to move on.

She is hot-tempered, yes, but I think she was more patient than normally with this marriage. She has sobered down a lot because of these incidents (Shani dasa teaching life's lessons?) We want her to move on and find someone else who loves and appreciates her.

1. I thought Sun in 1st house in Leo lagna.
2. Mercury dasa will start next year, will that help her get back the lost happiness, personally and professionally?
3. Venus is vargottama in Gemini. Is this good? Or is this reason for her personal life being unhappy.

She will be 33 years this year, so my parents and I are worried about her. Will she move on and have another marriage and children? Where will she find happiness personally and professionally - in India or abroad?

Thank you.

krishnagopal1968
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by krishnagopal1968 » 21 Feb 2010

Sanjana Ji,

As per my observation, the main problem in your sister's chart is Sun in lagna aspected by Mars, which though shows a positive,warm and courageous attitide also indicates a egocentric and somewhat pompous nature.

But Saturn period would have already taught good lessons for her. No need to be desperate now as good mercury dasa is approaching.

In Mercury's period there are strong possibilties for re-marriage as it is in 7th house aspected by venus in Navamsa.

As said in last post, she will have good success in profession also.

my good wishes to her.

krishna...

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 22 Feb 2010

Krishna ji and Shrikanth ji,

Thank you for your analysis. I hope her life gets better after Mercury dasa sets in. I will ask her to be patient until then.
God bless you for the invaluable knowledge that you are imparting to learners like me through this forum.

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 17 Jul 2010

Respected Astrologers,

I had written about my sister (refer above) sometime back. While she is working hard and doing well in her present job, she is not very happy as it is a very small company and she is taking an enormous pay cut from before.

She is looking out for other jobs and wants to move. Please advise the right time for her to move to next job and also whether she should look for jobs abroad or in India? Should she wait for Mercury dasa to start in April 2011 before considering a move? Normally, is it not that the dasa starts showing results 6-10 months before it starts?

We are still worried about her settling down in the personal front. Is there any hope there? Please help

Thank you.

Sanjana

kabir
Contributor
Contributor

Post by kabir » 19 Jul 2010

Hi to all learned members,

I would like to ask whether Rahu and ketu are being considered for vargottam or not?

I had Rahu vargottam in taurus and ketu in scorpio, also venu vargottam in aries.
please put some light on it.

Here are my birth details Dob: 29th april 1984
Time: 02:29 AM
Place: Amreli, Gujarat, India.

Thanks and regards

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 25 May 2011

Respected Shrikanth ji and Krishnaji,

You had been kind enough to review my sister's horoscope earlier. There is no change in my sister's life. No improvement either on job or personal front. Mercury dasa has started in April 2011.

We are getting very impatient for her life to get better. Can you please advise when she can see improvement especially in career front. She is reciting Hanuman Chalisa and Aditya Hrudayam everyday.

Thank you for your kind consideration

Sanjana

Dinesh.Srivastava
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dinesh.Srivastava » 25 May 2011

Just a Thought .....

Since your question is just about VENUS in GEMINI , VARG-UTTAMA , lets look at it this way.

VENUS is KALATRA-KAARAKA , it gets debilitated in VIRGO , which is a sign of MERCURY , again in KAAL-PURUSHA-KUNDLI , VIRGO is sixth house , which is also the MARANA-KAARAKA-STHANA for VENUS and GEMINI is the 3rd house. both 3rd and 6th houses are considered as bad houses

Now the point is ..... is such a Vargottama Venus really good ?????

u decide
LIVE - INTENSELY ..... ..... LOVE - IMMENSELY

anuradha
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by anuradha » 25 May 2011

Respected Shrikanth ji and Krishnaji,

You had been kind enough to review my sister's horoscope earlier. There is no change in my sister's life. No improvement either on job or personal front. Mercury dasa has started in April 2011.

We are getting very impatient for her life to get better. Can you please advise when she can see improvement especially in career front. She is reciting Hanuman Chalisa and Aditya Hrudayam everyday.

Thank you for your kind consideration

Sanjana
Sanjana
Registered Member

Just wait for fifteen days. Things will improve. In Mercury dasha one become sensitive. In this case it is aspected by the Yogakarka Mars both in D-1 and D-9, very good, but the person must be feeling the work pressure. Checked with other dashas[ Yogini, Sashtiyahini, Char Dasha] . Saturn is transiting in a weak house and Sade Sati is on,but the transit of Jupiter is in strong house both in A.V and B.V[ 31/6]. Since dasha is good just do not worry. anu
A person should not be too honest. Straight trees are cut first and honest people are screwed first.
“Reasoning with a drunkard is like
Going under water with a torch to seek for a drowning man.”

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 26 May 2011

Anuradha ji,
"Just wait for fifteen days. Things will improve. " -

Is this because Saturn is retrograde until June 10th - is that what will change in 15 days for the better?

"In Mercury dasha one become sensitive. " - can you elaborate - does one become extra sensitive to people and situations - my sister is already quite overly sensitive as it is :) will this increase in the current dasa?

Thanks for responding.

Sanjana
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Sanjana » 01 Jun 2011

Sanjana wrote:Anuradha ji,
"Just wait for fifteen days. Things will improve. " -

Is this because Saturn is retrograde until June 10th - is that what will change in 15 days for the better?

"In Mercury dasha one become sensitive. " - can you elaborate - does one become extra sensitive to people and situations - my sister is already quite overly sensitive as it is :) will this increase in the current dasa?

Thanks for responding.
Dear all,
My sister has got a reject from both the job opportunities that she was pursuing. Both went to final round of interviews, they said she is very good, but that they have chosen to go with someone else.
My sister is extremely depressed because these were the only 2 options she has presently. In her present job - while her boss has given her a glowing appraisal, for some reasons she is not even been given the increment that other below-par performers have got. She has been denied promotion inspite of her good performance quoting 1 reason or the other. She is over-qualified for the current job, which her superiors recognise and while verbally congratulating her - none of these are transalated into increments or promotions even in this place.

Sorry for the 'crib' post. But, me and my parents are all so worried about her, we keep telling her that things will get better in Mercury dasa, but sometimes I feel we are giving her false hope.She has lost so much in the last few years, is'nt she due for some positive movement in life?

Will Retrograde Saturn turning direct by June 10th or thereabouts bring some positive change? Please help.

Sanjana

abhi3031

Re: sun is vargottam in kanya lagan

Post by abhi3031 » 16 Jul 2011

Kind attn: all readers and astrolgers,
I have querry regarding my chart.I have vargottam sun in kanya lagan .So,what is the significance ,kindly please tell me.
D..O.B-26/02/1972
T.O.B-19.53
P.O.B.DELHI

Abhilash gupta

Gurusoul

Re: Venus vargottama in pisces

Post by Gurusoul » 05 Apr 2018

Hello everyone,
It happened to my sister as well. She got engaged with boy she wanted to get married but on wedding day itself wedding ceremony dint performed and she faced break up coz of boys greedy parents. They complajnt about not getting respect in terms of money and other small issues. She lost her happiness and confidense. She has venus vargottama in pisces and sun vargottama in aquarius. Some says she wont get married and will be spiritually inclined coz of venus vargottama. She has guru chandal yoga in 7th house though navamsa chart is good i guess. Is there marriage yoga in her chart. She is 38 now still single and unmarried. Please see her chart and navamsa as well and shed aome light about her future. Venus vargottama is good for materialistic life or not? 28 february 1980, 7:40am, jaipur( rajasthan) thank you all in advance.