Tithi Shoonya

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
vasanth0487
Tithi Shoonya

Post by vasanth0487 » 13 Jan 2020

Hello,

Of late i was introduced to the concept of tithi shoonya. The reason i am posting this is because my marriage is scheduled on Feb 5th 2020 in Mysore on Meena Lagna. The day is an Ekadashi and according to classical texts Dhanu and Meena rasis become shoonya rasis for the tithi.

I am worried that marrying in a tithi shoonya lagna may mess up my married life.

Please educate me and others in this forum about tithi shoonya effects and remedies.

Thanks and regards
Vasanth

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Tithi Shoonya

Post by vedam33 » 14 Jan 2020

Was yours love marraige

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 14 Jan 2020

All points have been considered by the astrologer here. There are few more aspects which have to be checked on the basis of groom's birth star. 55th navamsa rule. You have to confirm this point and tara strength w.r.t. star on weding day. with the astrologer.

Ekadasi is ok. In muhurta it is not possible to attain dosha free muhurta.As a rule, tithi has one guna while nakshatra has got four gunas: vaar has got eight gunas; karana has got 16 gunas, Yoga has got 32 gunas, tara has got 60 gunas and and moon has got 100 gunas. Other grahas are said to be giving results only commensurate with the strength of the Moon. (Tithi over-rules weekday, nakshatra over-rules tithi, Jupiter or Venus in kendra or kona renders inauspiciousness infructuous).

In order to neutralise adverse influences certain yogas (special combinations) come into play and fortify the marriage chart despite presence of malefic influences.

Vishnu priya yoga - Venus in lagna, Jupiter in 10th and Sun Mercury both in 11th. You have Sun in 11th. Venus in lagna. Jupiter in 10th.

But the yoga and karana of that day are rejected for marriages. Vaidhriti and Vishti.Take a second opinion about this with the astrologer who fixed the muhurta.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

vasanth0487

Post by vasanth0487 » 14 Jan 2020

No. Arranged.

vedam33
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by vedam33 » 15 Jan 2020

6th lord in 10 th so it should be love marraige other wise your tob might not be correct might be in border

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 15 Jan 2020

That has all good aspects. Sun in 11th Jupiter in 10th and Venus in lagna can eliminate doshas in muhurta-you can't fix a 100% perfect muhurta.
But the yoga and karana here are forebidden for marriage.Please consult your astrologer about this point.
Awaiting your feed back.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्