Confused between 3 Shayanadi Avasthas due to similar names

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Confused between 3 Shayanadi Avasthas due to similar names

Post by Shivoham » 18 Oct 2019

The 3 Shayanadi Avasthas I am perplexed about is Gaman, Agamana & Agama Avasthas. Their name is so similar that Astrology Softwares are themeselves confused. In latest version of Jagannath Hora, they are mentioning Agama as Returning where as Parashara Light 7 is mentioning Agama as Arriving. Moreover, once you know Avasthas then how to interpret Chestha, Vicheshta & Drishti? There is lack of clarity on this topic.

I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Confused between 3 Shayanadi Avasthas due to similar names

Post by lefteye » 19 Oct 2019

Gamana- going
Agamana- coming,returning
Agama-coming,acquiring

The 3 intensities of sayanadi avesthas can’t be computed without name. JHora computes without name. If system treats birthstar in place of name, that is not at all valid. But there will be some other reason.

Use Yenbeeyes guidelines for sayanadi avesthas. Baladi avesthas gives the idea of strength/capacity of the planets related to body. Jagradadi avesthas gives intensity of results-mind related. Deeptadi gives soul’s condition wrt to that planet.

Avesthas are additional factors for judging on the strength utilization efficiency of a planet. Shadbala shows strength. But if baaladi avesthas is weak, results will not be upto the mark. Sayanadi avestha shows the orientation of that planet-positive or negative. Combine this with baaladi and jagradadi results to judge.

Vaisheshika is a reckoner for the strength including nodes. Malefics also should have required strength.If they are weak,they will give more troubles at body,mind and soul levels. Use graha,ati,pratyati devatas to counter troubles.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्