Shakun of birds around our home?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Shakun of birds around our home?

Post by revribhav » 02 Oct 2019

I live in a lucky house which gave me two IITian children one of them is a post graduate from Ahmedabad IIM ; pigeon’s nest is for the last about 10 years in my balcony.

In the morning crows visit too,I feel birds are a good omen for a lucky home.

redvelvetcake
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Re: Shakun of birds around our home?

Post by redvelvetcake » 06 Oct 2019

Until my father's recent retirement, my family lived for 15 years in a typical government bungalow which had massive gardens. We got into the habit of feeding the dozens of birds which lived on the old, giant trees in our backyard, and that brought even more birds who would visit every morning and evening. During this time, my family received a lot of good luck, sometimes quite unexpectedly: big promotions, Ivy League admission with scholarship, well paying jobs abroad, and most importantly, excellent health! Amusingly, the birds were attached to individual family members, like the parrots loved my mother, while the crows would refuse to eat any food if I myself didn't put it on the wall under their tree. :-))

I find this idea of birds being auspicious for a home quite interesting. I am curious as to if they themselves are an omen for a lucky home or if a house in fact becomes lucky by nourishing such creatures because this act appeases certain planets. Perhaps some learned members can shed light on this?

Bindu0305
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Bindu0305 » 20 Jun 2021

Hi..
Are crowing of crows a symbol of good luck or bad luck? There has been one particular crow who comes near my window and continuously crows everyday..Kindly guide on what could it symbolise

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 26 Jun 2021

A crow may have been symbolic of our ancestors ;it is a good idea to offer it something to eat ; e. g. rice in milk called kheer.

pink1
Contributor
Contributor

Post by pink1 » 05 Jul 2021

Sun god has given 3 boons to crows. The first one is that it is the Vahan for Saturn. Second, these only can carry food to ancestors. Note that Saturn is ayushkaraka and so crows are only allowed to take food offered to ancestors. Third, it can even carry food to gods by eating temple prasad. See how Sun god loves his son. We think the sun and Saturn are enemies.