Sun in Aries and mars debilitated

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
justchill
Contributor
Contributor
Sun in Aries and mars debilitated

Post by justchill » 13 Apr 2019

How to read this? Mars gets neecha bhanga or does it affect the exaltation of the sun as it’s lord is debilitated?

Forum members kindly forgive my ignorance. I searched but couldn’t find answers.

Best regards

joyd

Re: Sun in Aries and mars debilitated

Post by joyd » 30 Apr 2019

Blind enquiry without info.As a general rule its like placing a heavy object on a weak table..

joyd.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 11 Dec 2019

Joyd ji,

Thank you for responding. I was curious. I do not have birth details basically know date of birth only. The temperament of the person made me curious. Also there is a old thread in this forum about whether Mangal dosha is ever nullified. In that swamykool sir talks about how a debilitated mars behaves. I wondered if sun being exalted and present in Aries will modify anything.
Also the person has moon debilitated. So if both are debilitated because there is exchange does the debilitation get cancelled?

Also I found one other coincidence. It may be related or maybe not. Biting of fingernails. I have seen this also in a relative of mine who has mars debilitated and with Saturn in cancer but has moon exalted.

Best regards
Jstchl

iladevi19
Contributor
Contributor

Post by iladevi19 » 11 Dec 2019

The debilitation of Mars is cancelled as he placed in the 4 from lagna but the debilitation of Moon renders moon weak where by the person could be suffering with some mental weakness unless the debilitation is cancelled . In general with debilitated sun and moon many rajayogas become watered down .