Dusthana lord debilitated

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
GodlyScorpion
Dusthana lord debilitated

Post by GodlyScorpion » 30 Mar 2019

Hi all, i have a small query. It is widely said that dusthana lords should be placed in dusthana houses or be debilitated. But since 8th house is for longevity, if 8th house lord is either debilitated or in Mrityu bhaga or both, will it give native good longevity or will it create more obstacles and chronic diseases?

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dusthana lord debilitated

Post by justchill » 10 Apr 2019

Im waiting for the experts to answer this as well. My humble request to the experts kindly respond.

nishu

Post by nishu » 11 May 2019

Your question has not clear explanation,

" if 8th house lord is either debilitated or in Mrityu bhaga or both"

Debilitated and posses its own house will never occur at same time

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 May 2019

@Gs- you have already posed this question differently in one of your previous posts.Hope you may changed your id too or asking it with a fresh id name.As nishu said,your question is not clearly framed Or it may be posed by JS also previously.But anyhow i am replying your question here.

If 8th lord under neecha /combustion/Trika houses gives good yoga. In dusthanas he suppresses that dusthana significations[suppose 8th lord in 6th,gives disease and loans free life and this is actual meaning of VPRY]] and enhances his signification[gives longevity].8th lord under neecha and also on MB[RARE CASE] means a lot. If that MB Under 1 degree range of Trimsamsa/ malefic transits and dasa a- bhukti under operation/such 8th lord under khara Drekkana and 64th navamsa then only it threats the natives life. Just by mere placing on MB degree, he can’t give pain to one’s life. suppose if 6th lord transit over 8th lord but not in 1 degree of Trimsamsa range, then such transit give minor illness only and not the death. All the above given parameters must aligned to give death .Any planet can give death not exclusively the 8th lord provided all the above conditions fulfilled[3-10-5th lords also gives death too]. The range of intensity increases with no of parameters clubbed together. Malefic when on such 8th lord/MB degree/MB navamsa sign gives varied results. If 6th lord over them gives debts-disease, if 12th lord unforeseen expenses like things. This is very , very brief answer for your raised question. It ACTUALLY takes roughly 68 PAGES answer by combining the 9 planets,12 houses combinations and permutations.

JOYD.

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 May 2019

@PM-what are positive significations of 6th house in your view?what is your actual understanding of the word VPRY?Hope you are not catched properly what i mentioned in my post.RE-read and reply to my questions.My point is when a dusthana lord placed in another dusthana.you are not concentrated on my last 2 lines given in my previous post like / This is very , very brief answer for your raised question. It ACTUALLY takes roughly 68 PAGES answer by combining the 9 planets,12 houses combinations and permutations.

joyd.

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 15 May 2019

Hi joyd i did ask this qn again because nobody is giving full explanation for my query. Sorry to bother here again. But i do have some queries in your reply. You have explained what happens when dusthana lord deb in another dusthana house. Leaving Vipreet yoga aside, What happena when dusthana lord is debilitated but not in dusthana house. My chart has 8th lord mars deb and in Mrityu Bhaga in Cancer which is my 11th house. Now my qn will be whether such a deb mars reduces everything related to 8th house lyk Reduced obstacles, reduced accidents chronic diseases suddenngains and reduced longevity. Or does it reduce only longevity but increase the cons effect.

To summarise whether such a 8th lord only afflicts positive but enhances the negatives?

Sorry that i ask qns that may seem very absurd or basic, but i will appreciate if you can clarify it.

GodlyScorpion

Also, apart from mars becoming debilitated, mrityu bhaga it also becomes lord of 22nd drekkanna. What can you infer for such a position.

joyd

Post by joyd » 15 May 2019

@ My chart has 8th lord mars deb and in Mrityu Bhaga in Cancer which is my 11th house..

check whether he is in the range of 1 degree in your trimsamsa.If so , he will gives a big boost financially and also gives a permanent memory of/on your health or on younger siblings.If not , he will gives yoga.He will not reduce the longevity of you but younger siblings.Mars is in 4th from your 8th under neecha.so he will give" peeda" to your body but not for longevity.[provided IF he is in 1 degree range of D30].

JOYD.

GodlyScorpion

I am not able to understand the one degree part in trimsamsa. Is it Mrityu Bhaga degree that you are referring to. My Mars is in 22.27' in Cancer and MB degree is 23 in cancer. Also what happens if Mars is also lord of 22nd drekkanna?

GodlyScorpion

Sorry but i am not able check that in Jhora. If you dont mind can you check the same .
My details are 17/4/95
4 46pm Madurai

joyd

@Gc-In your mentioned scenario mars gives chronic disease not death.why bcz you are quoting that with in 1 degree range.If 64th navamsa lord is also mars , then he will gives death.Means curtails the longevity portion.mars being the lord of 2nd drekkona, when malefics AD's In mars MD[Including mars AD's in other dasas too]transit over such mars In drekkona,rasi,D27,D30,D9 Gives Health problems.Mars being your 3rd lord also,he can potently gives such results to your younger siblings too.To check whether your mars in 1 or with in 1 degree range in D30,just click the option distance from MB IN JH.It displays your required info.say in such thing happens in 3rd younger siblings under warning.1-8 means , native himself under flag.If 22nd drekkona /64th navamsa lords are also malefics , then death bell rings.Any 2 of the mentioned parameters will give chronic health problems.ONLY ONE MENS MINOR HEALTH ISSUES.

JOYD.

GodlyScorpion

Thanks for your reply joyd.

"in such thing happens in 3rd younger siblings under warning.1-8 means , native himself under flag.If 22nd drekkona /64th navamsa lords are also malefics , then death bell rings" - I am not able to understand the above point. My 64th Navamsa Lord comes as Mercury which is LL.
I checked with JHora v8.0. Earlier the distance from MB showed less than 1 degree. However, when i check again it shows the distance from MB as 1.0868. If possible, if you use any updated versions or any other such software can you guide me with this.

joyd

I am not able to understand the above point. My 64th Navamsa Lord comes as Mercury which is LL./ --minor illness from mercury over mars transits and viceversa[skin related allergies].your mars very close to trimsamsa degree and its value is-0.0327. In your chart 3-11 lords parivarthana seen.so mars effects the health of you and your younger sibling.so you have to take precautions during your mars-moon periods[in any mahadasha].

joyd.

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 16 May 2019

Thanks for answering my queries. Final query. :D
Based on the above discussion, i am able to infer the following. Correct me if i am wrong.

8th lord deb in 11th and further MB and becoming 22nd drekkanna in my case can only give health problems to me and my younger sibling in the corresponding AD and Dasha period. However, it does not reduce longevity. am i right?

joyd

Post by joyd » 16 May 2019

Right buddy.

Joyd

GodlyScorpion

Post by GodlyScorpion » 16 May 2019

Thanks for your guidance @joyd.. You really helped me clarify my multuple queries in my chart.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 05 Dec 2019

joyd wrote:
> @ My chart has 8th lord mars deb and in Mrityu Bhaga in Cancer which is my
> 11th house..
>
> check whether he is in the range of 1 degree in your trimsamsa.If
> so , he will gives a big boost financially and also gives a
> permanent memory of/on your health or on younger siblings.If not ,
> he will gives yoga.He will not reduce the longevity of you but
> younger siblings.Mars is in 4th from your 8th under neecha.so he
> will give" peeda" to your body but not for
> longevity.[provided IF he is in 1 degree range of D30].
>
> JOYD.

Joyd sir,

Namaste

I am worried about my child as Ketu Mahadasha started in mid July 2019. Karkataka Lagna. As much as possible I am doing vishnusahasranama daily for her wellbeing. My child has been doing hanuman chalisa daily and small prayer Sloka for vinayaka.

Her ketu is at 19 degrees gemini. He is within trimsamsa degree and pushkaramsa ? In Pisces in Navamsa.She lost her paternal grandmother after the period started. facing isolation in school and feeling lonely. Is this bad for her she has suffered a lot health wise so far and is very much better now. She used to get hurt too while playing etc.

Other planetary positions mars is in makha and sun in Rohini. Mercury in Krittika pada2. Moon in revathi pada2 and Jupiter in uttarabhadra 6 degrees Pisces. saturn in uttaraphalguni. Rahu in poorvashada and Venus is punarvasu pada3. Request you to kindly guide and advise. Her sleep has been affected has breathing issues. she hasn’t slept well since birth.

She has shirdi saibaba pendant around her neck and I also put a black tourmaline as per advice of Dr. Arjun pai( he mentioned in that video that he doesn’t generally prescribe gems but has seen black tourmaline absorb negativity and help in difficult times like ketu Dasha). It’s been 4 months since the Dasha started and she has dealt with things well. She is asking for a pet dog. She is the only child.

I am worried about any danger or harm.

I am hesitant to post birth details as she is a kid. Even though I have been active on this forum for a long time, for some reason the pm is not activated.

Best regards

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 25 Dec 2019

I am no match to Joyd ji. But not sure whether he is in this forum.
You are doing the best possible remedies of doing Hanuman Chalisa and Vishnu sahasra nama. You follow Shirdi Saibaba. What else is required here?If you are not sure, increase the dosage. Increase the recitation to two times.
Few masters do miracles on hourly basis as per my little exposure-one being Sri Raghavendra and the other one is Shirdi Sai. Both are true devotees of Sri Ramachandra.You are in the safer hands.
Astro codex mentions 6th house for pets and it recommends maintaining pets as a remedy also. Full black dog which is the vehicle of Kala Bhairava can be nurtured with proper precautions.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 25 Dec 2019

Namaste lefteye,

Very thankful for the reassuring reply. Yes. I had the same thought of increasing the dosage. Have her do the hanuman chalisa twice instead of once. Till she learns the Vishnusahasranama she is doing the short shloka equivalent to Sahasranama.
I will get back to doing shirdi saibaba charitra parayana and also read raghavendra swamy’s charitra once again. Also I have not cut her hair since she is two. Last time we did was when she was 2 at temple in USA and they did 3 cuts. We got her head shaved at barber shop and when we visited India we gave that hair at Satya Narayana swami temple at annvaram. Noticing that she was developing health problems we did. It cut her hair and decided will have it done again at temple. Also hope we can do pilgrimages if god permits after my mother in law’s death anniversary.
We hope someday when we are ready if we can get her a friendly dog from a shelter.

Best wishes and blessings

Justchill

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Post by justchill » 31 Dec 2019

Lefteye namaste,

My child’s lagna is 25 degrees cancer and moon is in revathi pads 2 in Pisces in that case the moon would be considered to be in the 8th. This makes me so worried for her life. She’s very sick and gasping for breath in her sleep.
According to the learned here and site administrator ascendant degree is taken as starting of the first house. Moon is aspected by saturn directly from Virgo uttaraphalguni. The moon is with Jupiter does that make things any better?
Kindly enlighten me.

Best regards,
Jstchl

lefteye
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by lefteye » 02 Jan 2020

The lord of lagna has to improve the quality and karakatwa of the bhava where he is posited. This is a special rule given Phaladeepika while describing the issues of trik houses 6,8 and 12.
Same text guides us to identify the active contribution of dual lordships like 6th ad 9th, 7th and 12th etc by recommending to choose the Moolatrikona sign's number order. Here it is 6th-Sagittarius. But there won't be 100% 6th house qualities. It will be 70-30 proportion.

Jupiter reflects the qualities of 6th house in 9th. Saturn in Uttaraphalguni. This gives health issues. Air+ water+water=kapha and vata complaints.
Moon in Revati 2 can be 9th house also. When two or more planets go for a close association , the basic qualities get altered in practice.

Here Jupiter-Moon is to be treated as a positive combination. Saturn-the Air graha has to be tamed by chanting the ashtakshara mantra of Guru Sri Raghavendra. He influences Hanumanji and Durga ji by his heavy tapasya for years before His Maha samadhi.
भव शंकर देशिक मे शरणम्

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 06 Apr 2020

Whosoever wants to contact JoyD should pay attention to this.....
I have contacted JoyD Sir, He's no longer active on LOVA Forum. If anyone wants to contact Jaydev Ji for professional consultation then one can do so by mailing him along with their contact details & query. He will revert back whenever he has time.
I am without any form & variation. I am present everywhere as the underlying substratum of everything & always in equilibrium Neither do I get attached to anything, nor get freed from anything. I am Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness Soham Shivoham