Astrology is a Form of Inner Exploration

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Astrology is a Form of Inner Exploration

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Dec 2018

Hi Learned Members

Sadhguru, as you know now, practices Kashmir Shaivism. One of the dicta he preaches is that we must never distinguish within ourselves to say you like this and do not like this. This would destroy us. In my earlier post, I mention that Kashmir Shaivism is characterised by the philosophical concept of Trika, and Wikipedia quoted that the phenomenal world for Kashmir Shaivism is real and the objective is to merge in Shiva or Universal Consciousness....no wonder Sadhguru is enjoying all the good things in life whole-heartedly. 2nd bhava of attitudes and behaviour is involved.

The idea according to Sadhguru is either you like everything or do not like everything. If you like something and don't like other thing, this would destroy you (2nd bhava is a maraka house). So the idea is to purify the 2nd bhava, and everbody has something to cleanse up in their 2nd bhava, since it is directly opposite the 8th bhava, the house of intense oppions or judgment on others.

Sadhguru earmarked all those yogas (which can be accompanied by uttering mantras) that in one way or another has to do with inner exploration, so oneness is stressed and bipartisan views and opinions ,ust be eradicated within us.

Astrology, especially Vedic Astrology, is a form of inner exploration. Since I believe in this forum, everyone aims to do good, the idea is to use Astrology to benefit mankind. Hence when we give advice based on the astrological chart of a person, it should preferaby be accompanied by remedial measures, to enhace our positive attitudes and feelings towards the external world. Otherwise practising vedic astrology with bipartisan views and attitudes has the potential to destroy us.

Best Rgds
Mac Khoo Hock Leong