Ketu - Possiblities of Yogakaraga

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
zayanth
Ketu - Possiblities of Yogakaraga

Post by zayanth » 17 Oct 2018

Hi,

From Astrology books, and google searches, i found "Yogakaraga" planet depends on lagna, and its is the planet which owns simultaneously kendra (1,4,7,10) and kona (5,9)
From JHora software, and some other softwares, i saw the planet which occupies "Yogi point" is also considered as Yogakaraga. ; Also for my chart i got Ketu as Yogakaraga..

--> Can Ragu/Ketu be Yogakaraga ?
--> For any lagna, apart from my understanding, what are the "special rules" to have any planet/points to be Yogakaraga.?
--> When does Yogakaraga effects will be fruitfulled --ie., Transit/MD/AD/PAD etc.,

Skilled learners, please post your views related to this topic

Thanks in Advance

iamme

Re: Ketu - Possiblities of Yogakaraga

Post by iamme » 11 Feb 2019

yogkarakas planets are the ones which simultaneously own a kendra and a kona house. so for mars ruled ascendants sun and moon and yogkarakas and vice versa. for Saturn ruled ascendants Venus is the yogkaraka and vice versa.

Also according to BPHS, rahu or ketu if placed with kona lord in kendra or kendra lord in kona act like yogkarakas.