Amit Shah

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Amit Shah

Post by shilpa » 11 Sep 2018

Dear All
Amit Shah 6:25am Ahmadabad, Oct22, 1964
I got there from an acquaintance in Ahmadabad

--His chart has a classical cancellation of debility yoga by 2 debilitated planet being in mutual kendra..Ma and Su attain Neech Bhanga Raaj Yog....making the lagna and 10th houses super strong
and Sun is the karak of executive leadership.....Ma is in its Digbala house in 10th....rise & rise
and Rise comes late in life as the Raj Yog part of N.B manifests in middle age

--He's heading towards the end of the Rahu MD in Dec 2020....Ra sat in the Nk of Ma and hence was acting like N.B Rajyoga driven Ma from the 10th house and so he rose and rose in the rahu MD...starting from Dec 2002

--People say those who rise in Ra MD have a fall thereafter......Not correct in my view
It depends on the strength of Jup and the rest of chart

--Shah's Jup is weak but no one can take away the strength of his Lagna and 10th houses...and his 4/5 Lord shani is in own house in the 5th and with his 3/7/10 aspects shani brings strength to the houses it aspects

However Jup 3/6 Lord seated in the 8th and will invoke mostly dusthan significations
Jup is debilitated in Navamsa and Dasamsa

He will lose power, be immersed by Litigation ...but will be a force that will rise again to heights in shani MD at a late age of 72
-------------
regards

1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amit Shah

Post by Dev » 11 Sep 2018

his 4/5 Lord shani is in own house in the 5th and with his 3/7/10 aspects shani brings strength to the houses it aspects
Shilpa:
Normally sani does well in the house he sits and affects the house he aspects.
But here you say, he adds strength. Is it because he aspects from his own house and is also a functional benefic and yogakaraka?

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 11 Sep 2018

If Shani is positive for the chart which it is if in own house or exaltation ......then all its aspects give positive strengths to the houses that they fall upon

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Dev
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Dev » 11 Sep 2018

Ok, thank u. That is good.

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 12 Sep 2018

[quote=Dev post_id=268639 time=1536735665 user_id=2551]
Normally sani does well in the house he sits and affects the house he aspects.
But here you say, he adds strength. Is it because he aspects from his own house and is also a functional benefic and yogakaraka?
[/quote]

Dev, In my case Sani is sitting in his Own Aquarius house (Aries Lagna 10 and 11L). I am in Sani MD from 2012 and I am also going thru Sade Sati. I am neither doing good nor bad. But past few months, it is very turbulent. So, Sani doing good may be only if he is either good or neutral with LL. Just my opinion.
God bless you.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 14 Sep 2018

Caliber,

Is Saturn alone in your chart or conjunct with other planets? Is there any aspect of any planet on it?

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

Caliber
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Caliber » 14 Sep 2018

[quote=Orange-Man post_id=268747 time=1536925694 user_id=14205]
Caliber,

Is Saturn alone in your chart or conjunct with other planets? Is there any aspect of any planet on it?

Basab
[/quote]

Alone. 11.11.1964 - 17.20, Guntur, Male.

Are you the same Basab that we know in 2007?
God bless you.

Orange-Man
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Orange-Man » 14 Sep 2018

Yes, Caliber, I am the same Basab.

Mars is aspecting Saturn. I felt Saturn maybe is conjunct/aspected by some malefic planet, which is why it is not giving the results of 10th and 11th house fully.

Basab
"Man can do what he wills, but he cannot will what he will will." - Schopenhauer

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 14 Sep 2018

Amit Shah
Report this post Quote
Post by shilpa » 12 Sep 2018

Dear All

--His chart has a classical cancellation of debility yoga by 2 debilitated planet being in mutual kendra..Ma and Su attain Neech Bhanga Raaj Yog....making the lagna and 10th houses super strong
and Sun is the karak of executive leadership.....Ma is in its Digbala house in 10th....rise & rise
and Rise comes late in life as the Raj Yog part of N.B manifests in middle age

--He's heading towards the end of the Rahu MD in Dec 2020....Ra sat in the Nk of Ma and hence was acting like N.B Rajyoga driven Ma from the 10th house and so he rose and rose in the rahu MD...starting from Dec 2002

--People say those who rise in Ra MD have a fall thereafter......Not correct in my view
It depends on the strength of Jup and the rest of chart

--Shah's Jup is weak but no one can take away the strength of his Lagna and 10th houses...and his 4/5 Lord shani is in own house in the 5th and with his 3/7/10 aspects shani brings strength to the houses it aspects

However Jup 3/6 Lord seated in the 8th and will invoke mostly dusthan significations
Jup is debilitated in Navamsa and Dasamsa

He will lose power, be immersed by Litigation ...but will be a force that will rise again to heights in shani MD at a late age of 72
-------------
Sun-Venus sign exchange as 11L and LL. Moon-Mars sign exchange as 10L and 7L. Rahu-Moon dasha is on [4-06-2018 onward] which will be like Rahu-Mars due to exchange. If this chart is correct then, he will surely be a successful president in coming elections after the intense fight.

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 15 Sep 2018

ADC wrote:
14 Sep 2018
Amit Shah
Report this post Quote
Post by shilpa » 12 Sep 2018

Sun-Venus sign exchange as 11L and LL. Moon-Mars sign exchange as 10L and 7L. Rahu-Moon dasha is on [4-06-2018 onward] which will be like Rahu-Mars due to exchange. If this chart is correct then, he will surely be a successful president in coming elections after the intense fight.
that's a good observation...exchange of signs between kendra lords adds strength to the chart and those houses...and Mo-Ma in kendra tot each other, means is almost like 2 chandra mangal yogas multiplying each others impact

ADC
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ADC » 17 Sep 2018

Mars and Saturn both are aspecting the 7H. So living alone. Mars is also debilitated in D-9. So bit weak but under Rajyoga with Moon[9L] as Lagna is both Kendra and trikone .

Lex
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Lex » 02 Oct 2018

shilpa wrote:
11 Sep 2018
Dear All
Dear Members

I have been writing here and in another Professional astrologers email group, managed internationally acclaimed Traditional Jaimini teacher.

I also pointed out in this forum and in that ( incidentally, Jaimini astrology teacher interacted with me on K.P. System, he did go through all the readers written by Prof KSK on his research. I did post during Sunanda's mystery death, and pointed out through K.P. System, death resulted due to toxin laded tobacco inhale ( she was a smoker, rather heavy smoker) and arrived why Shampoo boy(Sunanda's then husband) has multiple marriages. Jaimini teacher wrote to me, how I had arrived with K.P. System… I explained to him), Journal writer in astrology has a history of making scams of fraud celebrity chart birth details, as always someone passed this info, will not reveal that person's identity ... is she (he) friend/ enemy/ fiancé/ paramour so on so forth, but will never in transparency show evidence in the open. Classic case Sachin Tendulkar, Narendra Modi sir, late Diana.. Group of astrologers caught red-handed the fake and fraud data and was exposed

Now, here again, Amit Shah ( read affidavit/ legal document), Amit Shah born in Mumbai., and here place of birth shown as Ahmedabad.

Distance between Ahmedabad and Mumbai is apprx 420 kms. As Latitude differs by even by 15 kms, there is a hit in Sookshma period and thereby in varga charts.. so on, so forth.

Why people wants to post a fraud data in the forum or a Journal of a celebrity, why they abuse of sages system of divine astrology. Karma will affect. Why they can't vet birth details through Sages system, is this data is correct or fraud ?

Why they can't use traditional Prashna astrology ?, if they don't have the correct data?

And the sad part, moderator of this forum engaged in these fake details, will admin of this forum take action against such post and moderator?