Daiva bala, i.e. God's grace in a birth chart?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Daiva bala, i.e. God's grace in a birth chart?

Post by revribhav » 07 Sep 2018

The three konas 1,5,9 houses

Jupiter is the Karaka (it does not mean that jupiter placed in 6th 8th or 12th house denies native of purva punya; instead ) Bhavarth Ratnakar states:- 12th is the best house for karaka effect of a planet.

In other words we may avoid any narrow minded interpretation ; a native may personally be agnostic and yet carry purva punya while a priest or preacher may not necessarily be a divine soul.

justchill
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Daiva bala, i.e. God's grace in a birth chart?

Post by justchill » 21 Jan 2019

Dear Revribhavji

I am a Pisces ascendant with Jupiter in 12 th and retrograde. My Jupiter MD started in 2017 July. My 5 th house has 8th lord Venus and is in papakartari yoga( hemmed between malefics) in 4th Saturn and in the 6th sun mars and mercury. To make matters worse fifth lord is 8th from own house in Sagittarius in nakshatra of Venus. Fifth house has 19 ashtakavarga points. I am going through Sade sati. Saving grace I hope for Sade sati is Lagna is in Uttarabhadrapada.
My question as Jupiter is Karaka for children and punya will be bless and help this significations. He being aspected from the 6th by mars and sun and enemy mercury is it so bad. I have not been working since my marriage husband’s Lagna is libra. Will it help we to get a job and make a career as he is my 10th lord and my dashamsha Lagna Lord?

revribhav
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by revribhav » 22 Jan 2019

You seem to have moon in the 10th house, aspected by saturn,(11th lord) you may visit a holy place and hopefully your desire is fulfilled.
5th lord is fairly protected in an angular house.

saimamajid83

Post by saimamajid83 » 23 Jan 2019

Hello dear revribhav sir
i am a frequent follower of your posts .Please throw some light on birth chart of my son.

what has future in store for him

Hope to hear from you soon

Male
Dob 11th January 2004
Pob Rawalpindi (Pakistan)
Tob 19:25hrs
Thankyou Very Much

SolInvictus

Post by SolInvictus » 23 Jan 2019

Male, 01 October 1982, 1415 IST, Chennai, India.

Jupiter in 10th house which is owned by venus who is also the 5th lord, but venus is in 9th virgo with 6th & 9th lord Mercury, 8th lord Sun and 1st & 2nd lord Saturn. how does this effect the purva punya and how well the career, finance and future be?

Interestingly the 9th house has all 3 kona (1,5 & 9) house lords together which seems nice while some say the 8th lord presence spoils this celebration whereas some others say the 8th lord here in the 9th house along with the 6th lord brings the 8th louse fortunes which i have no clue about.

Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.