Meaning of animals in Astrology

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor
Meaning of animals in Astrology

Post by wanderingSteps » 25 Aug 2018

What is the meaning of watching Animals in a difficult position in astrology? In waking life that is.

1. Off late, during my Ketu Dasha (Mercury Antardasha), that just ended, i had seen a horse while going to a bank to get some major changes done to my account. The horse had two of his legs on one of the sides (dont remember left or right, but i will search for it because i took a picture of it) tied together. So, quiet clearly it could limb, but not walk freely or run. I was cheated upon by a close on, with regards to my account.

2. While having a walk after dinner, on a regular route, again during the Ketu Mercury period, i saw a dead rat on my path. I simply could not miss it seeing, such was its placement on the road. Even with little light i could see it having dead lying on a sort of worn out/ hole/ 'gaddha' (they call in hindi) part of local road/ 'gali', houses all around.

During this time, i was having really intense disagreement and cheated upon, and quiet disrespected by my closest elder ones, who are in a way being helped to have a better financial life because of the finances given by me, and were not ready to help me have a place to stay in my Ketu period, despite that they know of astrology and go to astrologers for consultation.

3. Then towards the end of Ketu Saturn in August 2017, i was trying to escape a spider while in bathroom, and it got killed. I was going through a very terrible professional time at that time.

4. Yesterday, now my Venus started, I saw a dead buffalo, killed in an accident on the road. From a distance it looked like a being not caring about itself, lying somewhat in an unsafe part of the road, resting. But after walking past it, i could see internal organs had come out from the opposite end. Not a pleasant scene, and i am quiet terrified.
5. During Ketu Mercury, again saw a dead bird on the corner of a road, under the street light.

A lot of my old relations, in general have shown their eccentric intentions in the Ketu period. I am quiet upset mentally, trying to find my inner strength and come to terms with the realities of relationships. What could hence seeing dead animals over and over again mean?