accidents - houses & planets

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
accidents - houses & planets

Post by Nitin21 » 20 Aug 2018

Dear friends,

please educate, which houses and planets to consider for accidents in vedic astrology. if possible bring in the shlokas or references available from people like sri sanjay rath or pv narasimha rao.

Thanks
ad

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: accidents - houses & planets

Post by astrostar » 22 Aug 2018

Pranams Astroduffer Ji

Badhaka houses (houses of harm) significators cause accidents. No pain or harm can happen if they do not come in dasa periods and transit.

badhaka means the obstruction, pain, harm, abuse, harassment, illness, injuries, wounds, etc mentally or physically.

We can see the discussion of badhaka houses in BPHS Chapter 50 sloka 20,21 and Jataka Parijata Chapter 2 sloka 48, etc.

During dasa periods of badhaka significators linked to Moon, one faces mental pains, like blackmail, harassment, etc.

During dasa periods of badhaka significators linked to ascendant, one faces physical pains, like accidents, injuries, etc.

The places and situations of incident depend on other house significations. e.g. with 3rd house connection, the event happens during a short journey. 4th H gives injuries at home. 10H gives injuries at the workplace. 9H gives problems in a temple or during a long journey or at a far away place from home. 12th H gives pain in foreign places.

We can also find the other causes of incidents like with 7th link harassment from others or spouse, with 12 H link actions of secret enemies, with 3rd H or 11H link pains from siblings/neighbors/father-in-law, 10 H mother-in-law, 5th H children, etc.

The pain would be an ordinary one if there is no link to 8H and 12H.
8H link increases the severity of the problem.
12H link makes one confinement to bed with a very severe accident (bone fractures, ICU, etc).
the accident brings death If the significators have link to maraka houses, and if the longevity given by 1H and 8H is also completed. In this case, the way of incident is shown by 8th house.

Regards
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 27 Aug 2018

Although 6th house rules injuries, but accidents are primarily seen.via 8th house afflictions. An afflicted 8th house by nodes , mars or Saturn without beneficial aspects gives accidents when gochar nodes travel over them. Primarily rahu is the instigator. Because accidents have an element of suddenness and rahu is karaka of unpredictable sudden events. Rahu debiliates here in natural Scorpio zodiac and is not happy here unless with beneficial aspects. Scorpio is ruled by mars and is also karaka for injuries, cuts etc.

Accidents cannot just be predicted using Dasha's. Gochar of nodes has to activate the events. These will happen in gochar only if natal chart promises afflicted 8th house.

Thanks

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 27 Aug 2018

Sir,

we shall analyze accidents by studying at least 2 or more charts.
Please take any.
we shall analyze them with dasha, gochar, etc.

Regards

shilpa
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by shilpa » 04 Sep 2018

astroduffer wrote:
20 Aug 2018
Dear friends,

please educate, which houses and planets to consider for accidents in vedic astrology. if possible bring in the shlokas or references available from people like sri sanjay rath or pv narasimha rao.

Thanks
ad
Dear Sonu,
Trust you are well. I will share my experience especially w.r.t Major Accidents

Major accidents are simply visible and stand out like the elephant in the room
have found the following to be strong indicators

Malefic planets drives the accident yogas.....more than malefic houses and their lords.....malefic houses exaggerate the severity of accident, but cannot cause them if malefic planets are not involved

1) association of Ma & Sa.....especially thru conjunction is a BIG red flag....when in 1-7 association is also potently malefic

2) Ra-Ma the classic angarak yoga in conjunction or mutual aspect
3) Ke-Ma in conjunction only ( because Ketu does not have aspects) especially fire, explosive and war-front accidents / injuries and deaths due to bullets or explsions

4) Sa with Ra & Ket is NOT so much an accident yoga ...give other types of malefic contents in character

5) Mitigation:...If the top-3 yoga occur
a) in 5-9 houses or
b) are in conjunction with or under aspect of strong Jupiter
c) Or if either Ma or Sa is in own house / exaltation
the accident will be averted or highly diluted / minor

6) In all other cases it will occur...can be a bit diluted if there is aspect of Venus or 5-9 lords....but should still come to pass

7) Severity The accidents tend to be increasingly severe as many of following conditions are concurrent

a) top 3 yogas occur in 6-8-12 houses
b) if Ma-Sa are lords of 6-8-12 houses
c) If Dasa / antara of the malefics in yoga operative

8- Cancer
I have looked at many cases of cancer and found that similar to accident yogas are at work but many more conditions should satisfy simultaneously

i.e one of top 3 yogas thru conjunction(only) in 6-8-12 house and at the same time Ma / Sa are lords of one of the dustshans and the period of these planets is running...ideally both Dasa & antaras is of the planets involved in conjunction
AND at the same time
one of Ra/ Ma/Ket or sat is transiting over that conjunction

so there are many conditions to be satisfied, hence Cancer is rare...but you'll find not so rare

9) Special case for accident
a) Sa-Ma in capricorn i.e Ma exalted & Sa in own house
b) & Su-Ma in Aries i.e Ma in own house and Su exalted

per my point 5c...mitigation should be achieved....but in these two special cases there is so much energy involved in those houses with heavy weight planets in super-strength...that there is a high chance of serious accident occurring because of excess energy
BUT
the Native will survive and full recover in these special cases

regards
1हनुमान2अंजनीसुत3वायुपुत्र4महाबल5रामेष्ट6फाल्गुनसखा7पिंगाक्ष8अमितविक्रम9उदधिक्रमण10सीताशोकविनाशन 11लक्षमणप्राणदाता12दशग्रीवदर्पहा

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 05 Sep 2018

Dear shilpa - thank you for your insights.

Astrostar - how about amitabh bachan ? Accident happened 26 July 1982 as per internet resources

Regards

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 24 Dec 2018

Astroduffer ji,
astroduffer wrote:
05 Sep 2018
how about amitabh bachan ? Accident happened 26 July 1982 as per internet resources
Amitabh bachan's lagna is Aquarius. Moon is at 10°-23'.
The dasa-period running at the time of the accident day (26 July 1982) was
Saturn (main) - Sun (sub-period) - Venus (sub-sub-period).

For accidents, Mars, and planets linked to Mars, and
1H, 8H significators, badhaka house significators,
play a significant role.

Analysis -
Saturn signifies 1,4,6,8,12 houses; closely aspecting 10H (work place).
Saturn has a favorable aspect (120°) with Venus (badhaka significator).

Sun signifies 3,7,8,10 houses thru Mars.
Venus rules 9H, the badhaka house, and placed in 8H with Mars.

He recovered in the next sub-sub-period Moon, which signifying 11th house.

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 14 Jun 2019

astrodatabank cities various incidents of birth time on its page https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Bachchan,_Amitabh

does anyone know authentic birth time ?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 15 Jun 2019

at that time, india used DST of 1 hour
so, i took 3 o clock time.
i rectified it as 2.59.23 pm after noon
ascendant is 1°-56' in aquarius
Moon is 10°-23' Libra

I request others to rectify/verify his birth time.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 15 Jun 2019

at that time, india used DST of +1 hour
so, i took 3 o clock time.
i rectified it as 2.59.23 pm after noon
ascendant is 1°-56' in aquarius
Moon is 10°-23' Libra

I request others to rectify/verify his birth time.