Kharesha - Lord of 22nd Drekkana

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Nitin21
Kharesha - Lord of 22nd Drekkana

Post by Nitin21 » 16 Aug 2018

Dear friends,

Can you please post your experiences on the MD ad of the lord of the 22nd drekkanna either from moon or lagna ? Jhora has this setting to identify by right clicking on place where planet degrees and no are shown.

Regards
ad

tylorechandra
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Kharesha - Lord of 22nd Drekkana

Post by tylorechandra » 16 Aug 2018

In my case (6th Apr 1954, 04-30 Hrs, Mysore), the lord of 22nd Drekkana from Lagna is Saturn. Saturn is my Lagna lord also and placed in the 9th in exaltation and retro. My Saturn dasa started from 2011 and so far, till now, no major event has occurred. Currently I am under Sat-Ven period from Nov 2017.

From Moon, the 22nd Drekkana lord is Moon itself. My Moon dasa was over in the 60's. In the antaras and Pratyantaras of Moon, some form of illness occurs for some time (Moon is the 6th lord also). Even now, in Sat-Ven-Moon, small problems keep occurring.

TKC

shaktichalini

Post by shaktichalini » 16 Aug 2018

Hi
Lord of 22nd drekkan both from lagna and moon is same and its Mercury. Its dasha started in 23/01/2011 and will end in 23/01/2028. Previous dasha of Ju(Birth-1992) and Saturn(1992-2011) were the best dasha; Ju(R) in 9th(LL&10L) and Sa(Exltd,R)(11L&12L) but 2nd half of Sa from 2002 was like a Churning period which slowly changed my mental perception of the world(from mundane to spiritual) and then Me MD came in 2011.
During Sa-Ju-Sa I got a Job and in the same period I left the Job(Jan 09-Mar 09) and since jobless. In Me dasha I didn't even tried to search for job but my mind was more interested in spiritual quest. There were mental agitation, anger, fear, indecisiveness, laziness and 99% of time spend alone.Same is the case now with more or less degrees. Also tried experimenting on myself via alcohol,drugs,cannabis(but have left all of them for good and don't use them) Same is the case now with more or less degrees. In this whole period of Me MD majority of time was and is spend in only reading books regarding yoga,tantra,mantra,medicine,astrology and anything related to that. Spend a lot of money on buying books and now thousands of books are in my laptop. Also during this dasha my memory power took the downward trend. With respect to all the three MD in this dasha I spoke the least and also walked the least. Most of time was and is spend without uttering a single audible word at stretch. On 1st June 2017 my father passed away.
This Mahadasha was least active on the physical level and most active on the mental level. Also two times hairline fracture on the side of right foot took place. In both cases I was coming down the stairs. One accident where I was in the car with two more people and it got hit by a truck sideways. Car took 180 degree spin in the air but no scratch on anyone. I forgot when it happened may be 3,4 years back. This dasha will end in 2028 hope I don't become mental!!!
Details are:17/05/1983
Time:03:16 AM
Place:Faizabad(U.P.) [To be precise in place it was Baskhari besides Chc hospital, its coordinates are
Latitude:26 degree 27 min 14 s N
Longitude:82 degree 46 min 06 s E]

joyd

Post by joyd » 17 Aug 2018

Kharesh dasa under malefic PAC's gives troubles,if not means his dasa will be smooth only.The transit of 64th navamsa lord and kharesh on 22nd drekkona gives fatal results.[both must transit or one is on transit and the other must throw his aspect]

1-In general condition when Longevity has not reached optimum it is
concerned with bodily discomfort, health matters, and threat to longevity of
the native. Some of the special effects are as follows:

2-Occupation of natural malefic in 22nd Drekkana, in Rashi, reduces the
potential of the chart up to a great extent.

3-Whenever lord of Lagna transits the 22nd Drekkana, loss, bodily
discomfort, grief and quarrel results.

4-In a similar fashion transit of lord of 22nd Drekkana in ascendant produces
trouble regarding significance of 1st house.

5-Like ascendant, obtain 22nd Drekkanas of other planets specially Moon and
Sun. Transit of that planet into respective 22nd Drekkana always mar the
significance of planet transited.

joyd.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 17 Aug 2018

@Joyd - I assume you are not Vijay Alur, so do you have written permission from Vijay to copy-paste his content on this forum?

https://vijayalur.com/2011/05/19/drekka ... a-decante/
--भज गोविन्दं... भज गोविन्दं...गोविन्दं भज, मूढमते --

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Aug 2018

Dear CL ji-i dont know mr.vijay but my points are taken from Notes prepared for students of Jyotisha Bharati, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, India by Prof. Anthony Writer.so something err in your findings.

joyd.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 18 Aug 2018

Dear Joyd,

In that case, did you take permission from Mr Anthony Writer before you copied his material here?

Interestingly, his paper has the following acknowledgements:

Sources and references:
Brihat Parashara Hora Shastra
Saravli by Kalyanavarma
Phaladeepika by Manteswara
Brihat Jataka of Varahamihira.
How to Judge a Horoscope – Volume Two’ by Sri BV Raman
http://vijayalur.wordpress.com/2011/page/13/ --> This again refers to Vijay Alur
http://www.barbarapijan.com/bpa/Varga/D ... hamsha.htm
Shodasha Varga Charts in Vedic Astrology by Srinijc
http://remedy7.wordpress.com/drekkanas/
http://www.jameskelleher.com/storefront ... 2c7dbc7ec5
10ee31392a890244e728.pdf

You did not provide any reference to Anthony Writer, or Vijay Alur and simply copy-pasting content like this exposes the forum to legal issues about which I had warned you just 3 months back.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

joyd

Post by joyd » 18 Aug 2018

They are not mentioned it as it prepared by students of Bvb under the guidance of prof.Anthony
Joyd.

ChandraLagna
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Post by ChandraLagna » 18 Aug 2018

This is the paper: http://www.bhavans.info/jyotisha/drekkanna.pdf and the footnote on each page says:

Notes prepared for students of Jyotisha Bharati, Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Mumbai, India by Prof. Anthony Writer

I am sure you will notice the use of "for" and "by" in the above sentence and understand correctly what it means.

This paper is available at a website, which means they own the material. This paper also references Vijay Alur which makes it possible that the original content is from Vijay but in the content you wrote, there is no reference to either Bhavans, Anthony Writer, or Vijay Alur and it appeared as if this was your own content which is clearly not the case.

With Regards,
ChandraLagna

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 18 Aug 2018

Dear tylorechandra and shaktichalini,

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

In my experience with charts, kharesha association with badly placed malefics brings in extreme agony, physical as well as mental in the Dasha's. Health issues are prime focus during such period.

With Beneficial aspects or self placed the problems are reduced.

Kharesha gem should never be worn. Consumption of items related to kharesha should be avoided too. In fact donation of such items will help ward off evil effects.

shaktichalini

Post by shaktichalini » 19 Aug 2018

Hi Astroduffer ji

Does Sa(R and exlt) lord of 12th in 8th aspecting Me bought about change in mentality and my involvement in spiritual field and dispassion with mundane responsibilities(or rather say increase in tamas and low discriminatory prowess). About 5 years of kharesha MD is left. On health front everything is OK just migraine pain now and then(old problem but now the frequency has decreased substantially). But the mental indecisiveness and low sankalpa shakti were the highlights. Can you throw light what can I accept on the remaining period of this dasha. Will the indecisiveness and mental fog of not being able to see what to do will remain intact or there will be some clarity. Next MD is of Ketu what it will be like. Are the stars helping me in my spiritual pursuit. And though I understand my duty towards my family but when this thought would fructify into action as for nine years I have sitting doing nothing and for sixteen years from 2002 searching but reaching nowhere. Well purushartha is the only road towards prosperity, but that is missing now in me a big deal.
I am not wearing any gems though I have been thinking of wearing pukhraj for a long time or may be its uparatna. But didn't go for it. I have done mechanical engineering. Right now I am giving tuition to a single child at my home starting June-july this year. And I am male, the username sound like a female but I took it as the name of yogic mudra.
Hope I get some clarity of what is happening in my life and where it wants to lead.

Take care
Shaktichalini

shaktichalini

Post by shaktichalini » 19 Aug 2018

So I request you, to have a look at the horoscope and guide me for the same whenever time permits. If you want to mail me my mailid is aristides666 ([No Personal Contact Details on Public Forum]).

Thanks
Shaktichalini

Nitin21

Post by Nitin21 » 20 Aug 2018

shaktichalini - only two remedies for you. apply kesar tilak vertically on forehead. and take a pinch of alum powder and brush with it daily night and then go to sleep. you will see changes.

from pooja perspective reciting sri vishnu sahasranaam will be best.

shaktichalini

Post by shaktichalini » 21 Aug 2018

Hi Astrodufferji

I am writing this the fourth time. post are being disapproved. Well thanks for the reply I will surely do the two remedies as told(I rarely listen other advice,bad habit!). From the pooja perspective I worship one of the mahavidyas so I will try for the Vishnu sahasranaam at least once a week. If you wish can you throw some light on the future prospects of Job and spiritual activities as I am in a super confused state for a decade or so. And if you want me to continue with the remedies in the meantime then that also I respect. If you want you can pm me. Again thanks for the reply. Hope this gets approved this time.

Take care

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 21 Sep 2018

Dear Astroduffer,
My experiences in 22nd drekkana dasha, I born when Moon is in 8th in Pushyami (Cancer), 8th from Moon Saturn is posited in Aquarius i.e., in 3rd w.r.t. lagna. As I was born when Moon is in initial degree in Cancer. I've same Cancer Moon in D-3, thus 8th lord (22nd D-3 lord) from Moon is Aquarius Saturn. As I born in Saturn's Mahaadasha, it was horrible mostly! It seems that I had so many health problems like cough, cold in winter seasons. Thank God due to the presence of Ascendant Lord in Ascendant, I use to recover health within few days. I belongs to Sagittarius Ascendant! But the main problem was only my dad took care of me & my sister since I lost my Mom at age 3. That was exactly happened when Raahu conjunct with my 8th lord Moon in Cancer. After 18 years Raahu came to Cancer again :cry: now literally he killed / is killing my Moon. In 2036 he is bringing his friend Saturn with him & they'll both dance where my emotional natal Cancer Moon is :roll: ... I could clearly feel strong Ketu's influence on my 4th house. But as 4th Lord is well placed in Ascendant, I feel happiness most of the times with 9th house related matters as 9th lord Sun is conjunct with such 4th Lord.
But right now I'm undergoing so much of mental turmoil for so many reasons, one such reason is what was happened in my childhood... Right now I'm in Baadhaka dasha, After few days my Ascendant lord Jupiter is going to transit 12th from himself & also from Ascendant but it is my 22nd drekkana from D-3 Ascendant. As someone have pointed this transit isn't good in terms of health & so on. But the positive is it is 5th from my Moon. Right now, I need to calm down this out bursting emotional Moon! This happens only from this Great saatvik Jupiter's aspect on my Moon! I hope I can calm down myself.
Dear Astroduffer, I thought of asking you about wearing Rudraaksha. As I'm not eligible to wear it right now because of my thoughts. But later on if I show some good enhancement within self to my Guru, my Guru may permit me, in such case by seeing my horoscope what faced Rudraaksha would you recommend me?
I don't have a habit of wearing stones & all. But there is Hanuman amulet from childhood & Yajnopaveetam present on my body. That's it.
Thanks in anticipation
January 7th 1996
6:33 A.M.
Warangal
नमः शिवाय!

SweetV
Contributor
Contributor

Post by SweetV » 21 Sep 2018

Astroduffer Ji, if you recommend some other remedial measures also, it'd help me, Thanks
नमः शिवाय!

hari766
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by hari766 » 27 Sep 2018

namaskar Sonuji,
In my case, Kharesha is LL Jupiter. He is unafflicted, but placed in the house of Venus, his adhisatru.
My Jup dasha didnt give any physical problems worth noting. In almost all ways, it was a radical improvement from the preceding rahu dasha. Kharesha from the moon is Mars. His dasha was my Garbha sishta dasha, and I have little memory of events of my early childhood. However Mars AD (5th and 12th lord) in Jupiter Dasha was very good in terms of spiritual contacts, experiences. Didn't experience any issues with physical health.