Is my Jupiter Stationary or Retrograde? Please help me find it!

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Is my Jupiter Stationary or Retrograde? Please help me find it!

Post by ashtalakshmi » 11 Jun 2018

I have Retrograde Jupiter and Saturn in my 11th house. When I checked the retrograde and progressive dates for 1980’s, it shows the following dates.

Jupiter becomes Retrograde On
December 26, 1979 (Wednesday) at 20:39
Jupiter becomes Progressive On
April 26, 1980 (Saturday) at 14:07

My birth details are 22nd April 1980., vellore., 5.53pm

So since my birthday is just 4 days before when Jupiter turns progressive, I am curious to know if by any chance my Jupiter is in stationary mode. Would be great if anyone could help me! I don’t have jhora to check myself

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Is my Jupiter Stationary or Retrograde? Please help me find it!

Post by astrostar » 13 Jun 2018

On 22nd April, Jupiter's speed is "-0.012" degree/day.
Read it as (Minus zero point zero one two)

It is 1/8th of its original speed.
Anything lesser than 1/4th speed is considered stationary.

So, your Jupiter is both retrograde and stationary.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 14 Jun 2018

astrostar wrote:
13 Jun 2018

Thank you very much astrostar for replying my question 🙏

Do you mind if I ask you if it will give positive results or negative results?

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 14 Jun 2018

Stationary means satwik state, clear thought, clarity, etc.
Jupiter owns 3,6, placed in 11th, and aspecting Ketu in 5, Sun in 7, and 3,5,8 houses;
and influencing Mars and Rahu.
Jupiter makes your attitude, mental inclination, fighting nature very clear.
You have got much freewill.
Remedies will work for you.
Besides, You will get "Manthra siddhi".

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 15 Jun 2018

astrostar wrote:
14 Jun 2018
Stationary means satwik state, clear thought, clarity, etc.
Jupiter owns 3,6, placed in 11th, and aspecting Ketu in 5, Sun in 7, and 3,5,8 houses;
and influencing Mars and Rahu.
Jupiter makes your attitude, mental inclination, fighting nature very clear.
You have got much freewill.
Remedies will work for you.
Besides, You will get "Manthra siddhi".
Thank you astrostar 🙏

Can’t agree more with your words.

For some reason, my mind randomly chants mantras . I used to think it’s because I listen to the slokas and mantras quite often and so my mind keeps repeating it .

I have had unbelievable magical(spiritual) experiences which I don’t reveal to others because I think it’s unexplainable. It will make people think I am building a story to show myself at a higher level. It’s purely a blessing from God and I thank God every time I experience that.

I have so much to say but it’s not easy to explain about my mental inclination,attitude and fighting nature . Thanks again. I am glad everything that I do is God’s will.

I myself feel it’s strange to be attached(I think it’s my responsibility to take care, fight for certain stuff for the my family) at the same time feeling detached deep inside.

mgprasad
Contributor
Contributor

Post by mgprasad » 15 Jun 2018

Hi Ashtalakshmi,

There are people here to believe what you say.
Please share your experiences.
It will be learning for others including me to start with!

Thanks,
MGP.'

rathore
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by rathore » 15 Jun 2018

Donald Trump has a totally stationary Jupiter ... he is so Sattvik in nature :roll:

Ashtalakshmi, the way you describe your state of mind is in part by Srikanth Yog: Lagna Lord, Sun and Moon exalted or own houses in Kendra or trikonas. The person observes moral codes, is religious, free from malice and many other good things.

Sure your Venus (Lagna Lord) is not in a Kendra or trikona but it is strong. Besides Sun being hemmed between benefics strengthens the Yog in question. Strong Moon (which is the also participating in the Yog) in the most powerful 10th house only adds to the results.

Another one: One will meditate on Panchakshara Mantra and attain favors from Lord Shiv if the 5th lord occupies Leo and is aspected by Sun. In your case there is an exchange so the Yog is not there verbatim but the results are there (mantras going on in the mind, they don't have to be related to a particular diety) because the relationship is formed.

One more: If 10th lord is exalted and Moon is in the 10th house, the native attains the feet of Lord Shiv.
Essentially its talking about a strong Moon and a strong 10th lord, so some variation of the results comes in your life.

Crystalpages
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Crystalpages » 16 Jun 2018

rathore wrote:
15 Jun 2018
Donald Trump has a totally stationary Jupiter ... he is so Sattvik in nature :roll:
Rathore-ji,

Astrology (Jyotish) has the consideration of there being subtle cosmic energies that are conceptualized to promote, or impede planetary motion (as 'apparently' viewed from the earth). It is used in chesta-bal, vakra-bal calculation. A stationary planet therefore can be visualized as unable to exercise its inherent attributes fully. However, it must be kept in mind that this would be only one factor in the multi-factorial reality of astrology.

Regards,
Rohiniranjan

inhispath

Post by inhispath » 11 Sep 2018

[quote=astrostar post_id=261317 time=1528954212 user_id=18924]

[/quote]

Dear Sir/Madam,

Either the planet is retrograde or progressive, if its speed is lesser, then it's to be considered stationary? If so does a progressive Jupiter with a speed of 0.017 deg/day considered to be in stationary mode? Thank you in advance.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 11 Sep 2018

rathore wrote:
15 Jun 2018

Ashtalakshmi, the way you describe your state of mind is in part by Srikanth Yog: Lagna Lord, Sun and Moon exalted or own houses in Kendra or trikonas. The person observes moral codes, is religious, free from malice and many other good things.

Sure your Venus (Lagna Lord) is not in a Kendra or trikona but it is strong. Besides Sun being hemmed between benefics strengthens the Yog in question. Strong Moon (which is the also participating in the Yog) in the most powerful 10th house only adds to the results.

Another one: One will meditate on Panchakshara Mantra and attain favors from Lord Shiv if the 5th lord occupies Leo and is aspected by Sun. In your case there is an exchange so the Yog is not there verbatim but the results are there (mantras going on in the mind, they don't have to be related to a particular diety) because the relationship is formed.

One more: If 10th lord is exalted and Moon is in the 10th house, the native attains the feet of Lord Shiv.
Essentially its talking about a strong Moon and a strong 10th lord, so some variation of the results comes in your life.
Sir,

nice explanation

Thank You
Regards

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 11 Sep 2018

Sir/Madam,
inhispath wrote:
11 Sep 2018
Either the planet is retrograde or progressive, if its speed is lesser, then it's to be considered stationary?
Yes. There are 2 types of stationary.
One is 'stationary retro', another is 'stationary direct'.

1) e.g.
Shri Ramakrishna Paramhansa
Saturn was stationary retrograde in 8th house (not 8th sign), got the fruit of moksha (wish fulfilled). Personal planets Sun, Moon, Mercury got a good aspect from stationary Saturn

2) e.g.
Shri Swamy Vivekananda
Saturn was stationary direct, gave success/siddhi in the early stage of life.
Personal planets Moon, Mercury, Venus; and karmic planets Rahu, Ketu got a good aspect from Saturn.

A planet in retro motion will become 2 times stronger and in stationary motion will become 3 times stronger, and hence influences the person much more than ordinary direct moving planets, either in a 'good or bad way' depending on 'house significations'.

inhispath wrote:
11 Sep 2018
If so does a progressive Jupiter with a speed of 0.017 deg/day considered to be in stationary mode?
Surely yes, this Jupiter is in stationary mode

Regards

inhispath

Post by inhispath » 11 Sep 2018

Thank you for your kind sharing. Really appreciate it.

ashtalakshmi
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by ashtalakshmi » 24 Oct 2018

rathore wrote:
15 Jun 2018

Thank you Rathore ji!

I apologize for replying very late because I didn’t know what to say, please don’t consider me as disrespectful or anything like that!

I felt very blessed to read what you described about my chart.

Thank you once again !