Debilitated planet which is Atmakarka and Vargottama

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
sphericalin
Contributor
Contributor
Debilitated planet which is Atmakarka and Vargottama

Post by sphericalin » 28 May 2018

Hi,

I am new to astrology, so I am learning and for me its kind of mixed of Parashari and Jamini Astrology. While studying about debilitation, I came across a reading and I request your opinion/advise/conclusion from the same.

# A debilitated Planet in D-1 Rashi Chart-> Neech Bhang taking place-> so that can be good.

# The same planet is again Debilitated in D-9 Navamsha. So, as I understand Neech Bhang is of no use. So, truly the planet is in fact Debilitated.

So, what’s your take on Debilitated Planet, which is Atmakarka and also Vargottama.?

Spirit Seeker
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Debilitated planet which is Atmakarka and Vargottama

Post by Spirit Seeker » 07 Jul 2018

Shericalin, if it is dusthana lord, it might be positive I guess. But for Taurus lagna (6th lord as Venus) Vargottama debilitated Venus is not at all good!

Anisha
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by Anisha » 21 Nov 2023

Hello,

I have Aquarius Lagna and my debilitated venus ( also vargottama) is conjunct rahu in the 8th house. The lord of the 8th house (Mercury) is in conjunction with Sun in the 10th house. Will the mercury placement in 10th house help the debilitated venus?

Sujit
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Sujit » 27 Dec 2023

Anisha, debilitated planets are weak and give moderate results and conjunct with Rahu is unfavorable and spoils it and being vargottama has no specific benefits. The strength of planet in birth chart is most important.
http://astrologer.Sujit.tripod.com
If you have the right knowledge, EXACT predictions can be made. Astrology is an incredible tool for guidance and one should take note of the energies of changing dasa lords.