Two exalted planets in navamasaa kudali aspecting each other,ie to enemy planets sun and saturn

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
Shreyaspatil
Two exalted planets in navamasaa kudali aspecting each other,ie to enemy planets sun and saturn

Post by Shreyaspatil » 20 May 2018

With the above stated ,my self shreya born on
27 5 1986
3.30 pm
Davangere,karnataka,India.
In my navamsha kunadli sun and Saturn exlated, along with rahu with Jupiter in 10th house in Taurus and ketu in Scorpio,ie four exalted planets in kudali.
Sun and Saturn both enemy planets exalted, aspecting each other?what are the effects?

Shreyaspatil

Re: Two exalted planets in navamasaa kudali aspecting each other,ie to enemy planets sun and saturn

Post by Shreyaspatil » 21 May 2018

Respected astrogers,can anyone please comment on this.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Two exalted planets in navamasaa kudali aspecting each other,ie to enemy planets sun and saturn

Post by astrostar » 04 Jul 2018

Sun represents vitality and conscious ego. Exalted Sun gives strength and will to the character, self-assurance, independence, strong vitality.

Saturn is associated with restrictions, limitations, boundaries, responsibilities, commitments which bring structure and meaning to the society/world.

Exaltation planets obtain a satwic (sattva/goodness/virtue) state. Normally, satwic persons do not like to fight. When two satwic persons are in opposition, they like to share their views and rectify/improve qualities. They always look/search for the rules to properly guide them in right way. Likewise exalted planets in opposition, share/blend their good qualities, teach self-discipline, elevate the native with high ideals.

So Sun Saturn in opposition with exaltation state, bring good self-imposed restrictions, self-governing, inner balance, clarified inner perspective, endurance, etc.

Sun represents self, ego, self-expression. Exalted Saturn makes it 'disciplined self-expression', releases from too much emphasis on self, lessens ego, turns him/her a humble person.

If, it is an ordinary opposition, without exaltation, then, authority figures, or father, or spouse, or older or more experienced individuals oppose or hold the native back. Influences/problems of older people or father or spouse can bring some limitations to self-expression. May have to meet many difficult/dominant/selfish people with whom native has to learn to compromise. Native may become a silent, stoic, isolated sufferer.

Persons who had this opposition - Karl Marx in D9, Guru Nanak in D1, Bala Gangadhar Tilak in D9, Mohandas Gandhiji in D9, Harry Truman (US president) in D9, Sudananda Bharathi in D1.
Luminous Omnipotent Valley of Astrology

joyd

Post by joyd » 04 Jul 2018

well astrostar. superbly narrated the situation.I like to add a single line to your analysis and it is a kind of raja-yoga too.

joyd.

Tinker
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Tinker » 04 Jul 2018

astrostar,

I have a similar question which I asked in this link viewtopic.php?f=1&t=37405
It's about the exaltation and debilitation of sun and Venus. Could you please look into it?
Thanks for your time.

abruslep
Contributor
Contributor

Post by abruslep » 05 Jul 2018

One of the largest criticisms I have with Vedic astrologers(which I consider to be the most accurate form of astrology), is that the astrologers often make predictions based on the blanket term "aspects". There is a fundamental difference in interaction between planets that are conjunct v.s. 7th from each other... there just simply has to be. Often these two different forms of interactions between planets are given similar interpretations, when rationally they cannot. Instead of using Sun for this example, lets use Mars, which is the natural 1st house planet. Often Mars and Saturn aspects are considered to be negative aspects. If Mars however is in it's most natural position in the first house in Aries rising, and Saturn is in it's exalted position in Libra in the 7th house.... this is somehow bad? It is like saying if planets go where they are supposed to go, it's somehow bad. The truth is that Mars conjunct Saturn and Mars and Saturn 7th from each other are both very different. Mars conjunct Saturn creates direct restrictions on the actions of Mars, and Mars drives the highest degree of fearfulness out of Saturn. The 7th "aspect" is far different. 7th is everything that is not direct or project... it is the mirror of the 1st house. So when Mars and Saturn are 7th from each other, the energies of Mars and Saturn are not as directly aware of each other... Mars acts and Saturn tempers giving the individual a sort of perfectionist quality to their actions, as Saturn is always trying to balance out the actions of Mars. I don't think this is a bad aspect at all.

I think the Sun Saturn 7th aspect is very similar. Sun exalted makes the individual self confident, unwavering, etc.... and the Saturn aspect kind of throws a shade of humility on that where the individual will progressively correct whatever they consider to be an error of character. If they were directly together, the individual would feel more of a repression on their individual identity than that of the 7th aspect. Saturn in 7th from whatever planet represses, but it's like it represses from the other side balancing the energies.

Khoo Hock Leong
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Khoo Hock Leong » 05 Jul 2018

If you consider my Saturn retrogading into the 6th house, then it actually casts a 7th aspect to my Sun in the 12th.

I do blance between the expectation of the masses and what it is considered right and proper ie. dharma. Democratic governments do fulfill the expectation of the masses but not 100% since they have to get things done.

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 29 Jul 2018

I have met extremely experienced Jyotish in Jaipur. They avoid seeing their own charts & even their children charts. According to my understanding, a person who keeps seeing his own chart for discernment of astrological information can never become a good astrologer.

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 29 Jul 2018

Shivoham wrote:
29 Jul 2018
I have met extremely experienced Jyotish in Jaipur. They avoid seeing their own charts & even their children charts. According to my understanding, a person who keeps seeing his own chart for discernment of astrological information can never become a good astrologer.
Sir,
I am sorry.
not able to agree with this.
If we cannot understand our own chart ?
what else can we do/predict?

Shivoham
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Shivoham » 29 Jul 2018

I am just sharing my experience. If you want me to name these Jyotish then here it is...
Pandit Rampal ji Maharaj
Pandit Krishna Gopal Brijesh ji Maharaj
Vinod Shastri ji

astrostar
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by astrostar » 29 Jul 2018

good to know their names. thank you.