Kemdrum Dosh

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor
Kemdrum Dosh

Post by aquarian.sun » 06 Apr 2018

Hi !

My Moon is debilitated and standing alone in birth chart (it's stading with Rahu but it doesn't count) so i have Kemdrum Dosh.I'm a lonely person,not by choice unfortunately, and i want to know if it's canceling with time.

Thank you.

Thrawn

Re: Kemdrum Dosh

Post by Thrawn » 06 Apr 2018

Hi, aquarian.sun. In order for Kemardum yoga to occur, there must be no planets (except Rahu/Ketu and the Moon itself) from Lagna or the Moon. Simply not having planets either in 12th or 2nd from the Moon is not enough for the formation of this yoga. It is worse to have malefic planets or planets in low dignity in these houses.
I don't know if that is the case with your birth chart, but even if it is, don't worry about that too much. In my opinion, Moon in such position makes a person very sensitive and somewhat introverted, which can be good, bad or both, depending on how you look at it. It can be actually good for spiritual progress. As for the other people, you'll meet everyone you need (and if you need) to meet in due time.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 06 Apr 2018

6:15 AM
Buhcarest,Romania

This is my DOB.If someone wants to take a look...i'll be in his debt :)

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 07 Apr 2018

Your ascendant is Capricorn ruled by Saturn. In D1 natal chart, Saturn is in 1st house but moves to the 2nd house in bhava chart. Moon is debilitated in 11th of Scorpio and is also in Saturn's nakshatra, Anuradha.

The dispositor of Moon is mangal (Mars) who's in 6th house retrograde. This position gives power and skill in fighting back enemies but being shadashtak (6-8) to scorpio 11th house, you may feel more lonely than normal. Shani in bhava also aspects the Moon, 10th aspect which is another cause of depression, anxiety etc. Sun as the 8th lord in 2nd causes issues with birth family you're born into, family assets, inheritances etc. But it also aspects the 8th house thus protecting it.

In today's world, where we are constantly surrounded by people - family, friends, colleagues, strangers, the true kemadruma dosha does not exist. Unless you go live alone in a forest, or desert island, with no human contact for years and years..... :mrgreen: So no need to worry too much. What you can do is be bold approaching people, take the first step, take extra effort in maintaining good relations if at all possible

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 07 Apr 2018

Thank you very much ! Yes i have issues with my family...I don't like the family i was born in but there's nothing i can do to change that.One more thing...Moon goes with Saturn in Navamsa 7th house.Does that mean once i found (if will ever found) a partner my "kemdrum" problem get's nulified ? My thoughts will get settled ? I think about ending life every day...it's like a routine.I forgot to mention that i'm a male Capricorn :)

Namasthey

Post by Namasthey » 14 Jul 2018

I have kemdrum dosh too
Moon ketu conjunct in 4th house
Combust jupiter in 7th in gemini

LOP
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by LOP » 15 Aug 2018

@ Namasthey, you have Jupiter (and Sun, if its in the same house) in 4th house from Moon, so there is no kemdrum.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 19 Aug 2018

I too have Kemdrum. Rahu near it. Trust me, I too used to worry, without knowing about astrology, if i will ever be alone then what will happen to me. But, the best thing that has happened to me is having shown the bitter truths and forced to be left in my own company. And that is amazing! I got time to think on my own, and i do not scare myself, unlike my family and friends. I am inquisitive and take care of myself. Good luck to you.

It will be painful to get used to it. But once you are happy being the master of your mind, oh trust me, wonders will happen. You will see how powerful you are, and sky is the limit. Ofcourse you do need to work for getting things. But nobody can scare you/ your mind.

May be, you can also check out Priyanka Chopra's chart.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 14 Oct 2018

The point is that you can't live...is like an ceaselessly punish.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 15 Oct 2018

hi aquarian.sun
Not sure whose comment you replied to, but if you are calling Kemdrum a punishment in general, i would say that for me it is something i naturally am. I knew what i am and feel like since beginning, but could not refer it to an astrological connection. Now i understand. So, in my viewpoint, you cannot be uncomfortable with what you naturally are.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 15 Oct 2018

Hi !
I replied to your comment.Yes...It's karmic placement for the Moon...being alone.Sometimes,indedd, i feel unconfortable with almost anything,my life,who i am,where i live, country,city etc.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 31 Oct 2018

Hmm, i understand. But if the person who has Kemdrum and is really in touch with himself/herself, s/he will not look at Kemdrum as dosha at all. S/he will like 'Kemdrum'. S/he will want that solitude from life, while still living. Its, i guess, just a perspective effect. If one makes astrology a business, then, in order to find a quick explanation for masses, one can call/tag/ bad-call/bad-name a naturally existing star position as something bad. For one because society probably does the respect or understand the need of solitude, so hence call Kemdrum as bad.

But those who have Kemdrum and are in touch with their core, they will not even care if you call it bad. They would just smile and let it go.

I have Kemdrum, and i am caring to write all the above because, it is my liking to bring that to light to those, which is good, pleasant, their truth, but nobody tells them that their truth is good and has the right of existence, has the right to growth, has the right to thrive.

apota
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by apota » 15 Nov 2018

I'm not sure if today's day and age, if anyone is technically *alone*. You are always connected to the internet and there is always an online helping hand/ear willing to listen to you.

Take this message board for example. The fact that you can share that concern of yours and get reassurances from folks on this board is proof that you are not alone and probably should not give it a thought.

wanderingSteps
Contributor
Contributor

Post by wanderingSteps » 20 Nov 2018

You are correct that everyone is connected. But having Kemdhrum means that your mind feels best/ relaxed/ most comfortable in taking its own decisions, without the interference of any reflection around it, be it internet or close ones.

TinaNamdev
Newly Registered User
Newly Registered User

Post by TinaNamdev » 04 Dec 2018

can be good, bad or both, depending on how you look at it. It can be actually good for spiritual progress.

aquarian.sun
Contributor
Contributor

Post by aquarian.sun » 07 Dec 2018

[quote=TinaNamdev post_id=273655 time=1543988975 user_id=21084]
can be good, bad or both, depending on how you look at it. It can be actually good for spiritual progress.
[/quote]

Good for spiritual progress actualy makes it bad...You got the idea...