Curse on all born in a certain time period?

For discussion on aspects, retrograde, combustion, planetary war, vargottama, kuja dosha, alternate lagnas etc.
Forum rules
READ Forum-Wide Rules and Guidelines NOTICE: OFFENSIVE POSTS WILL BE DELETED, AND OFFENDERS WILL HAVE ALL POSTS MODERATED.
radiance
Contributor
Contributor
Curse on all born in a certain time period?

Post by radiance » 06 Mar 2018

My details as below -
Male, 3rd April 1981
9:40 AM, Palghat.

I have a curse in my horoscope, supposedly. Some astrologers told me thus, some didn't. Am searching for a job since May last year so guess kinda true.Have researched a bit on this subject and read the article by Sanjay Ji as well. Seems bad aspect on Jupiter(most benefic) planet is the reason.

My dilemma is that the aspect of bad planets in first few months of the year 1981 happen for at least a month-or two. The explanation around curses does not stress much on the houses the planets aspect from rather it is the aspect itself that is the problem (so changes in lagna might change the way the curse takes effect but not the curse itself). If this is true then do all those people born in March/April 1981 carry a curse with them? This could be applicable for other years as well. I haven't checked those.

- Jupiter(R)-Saturn(R) conjunction in virgo continues from Feb to May1981.
- Ketu remains in capricorn during this time period.
- Mars comes into Pisces around March 10 1981.

Thus 9th and 7th aspect of Ketu and Mars on Jupiter possibly brings into effect a curse for those born in Feb-April time period.

My understanding here is that a retro shani or jupiter is not the only criteria for a curse. At least two evil planets have to have an aspect as well. By this logic and the aforementioned points people born from Feb to April 1981 likely have a curse which is bit hard to digest.

Thoughts?

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Curse on all born in a certain time period?

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 07 Mar 2018

You have a very strong 5-11 axis due to 5 planets (retro Jupiter, retro Saturn, lagnesh Venus, sukhesh Sun and saptamesh mars) on it. THis normally will make you very resourceful and apply it in your work to reap tremendous gains. But extremely close conjunction of Mercury and Moon in 10th house is a big problem, and this will make you say thiings at workplace to colleagues and superiors that could get you into trouble. This is also referred to as Pishacha dosh, you may do more research on it.

Not a good combination to have as it spoils an otherwise good chart with lagna lord, 9th lord and 11th lord are in mutual aspect. If there are problems you are facing, then that can also be due to dasha/anterdasha and bad transits. Curse is one way of looking at it. Challenges of life is another way/

Also, I must add the the other 2 conjunctions (Jupiter-Saturn and Venus-Sun-Mars) are also quite close so seems to be a balanced chart, if the workplace issues aren't too bad and aren't affecting you.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 07 Mar 2018

Dear Suresh,

Thank you. It was more of a question around how the supposed curse(s) could be applicable for everyone born within a wide date range (Feb to April 1981 in this case). And not so much about the horoscope interpretation itself. This is one of those "Why thousands die at the same time in an earthquake" kind of questions to which there is no conclusive/satisfactory answer astrologically.

As to your comment on workplace, it is definitely affecting me right now because there is none :) Currently looking for a job since 10 months and if Sanjay Ji's word is to be taken literally "when it rains it pours" - all bad things happen together as it happened for Karna and others with a curse.

I do not see Mercury-moon involvement in pisacha dosh. Both are in kendra and strongly placed in navamsha as well. In any case one astrologer said Stree shaap, you say Pisacha, a third one I am yet to ask what shraap is it else it would have been something else. Not sure why everyone has a different opinion on type of shraap. Some do not see it all. Makes me suspect the entire process yet some mischief is going on.

Some say life turns out for much better after the curse runs it course. Sanjay Ji also mentioned the fortunate & spiritual suffer the curse in same lifetime not taking it to the next. This could be true as I genuinely feel that all the good karma results are stuck somewhere. In which case it becomes more like a boon. (This was more of a point to self:).. good thoughts attracts good things automatically..

Peace :)

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Mar 2018

First tell me,with what kind of curse or nature of curse that you are experienced or experiencing.secondly what kind of relations that you have with your parents and wife,i mean whether the relations are stressed / or smooth ?

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 10 Mar 2018

joyd,

To answer your question, I will have to share bit more personal information however this will get off topic as my original query was that when the planets making the curse stay in the same rashi for few months then would all those born during that time have a curse in horoscope? I have another thread around job & ashtakavarga and have the personal queries added there.

To answer your question -
1) I had the option to travel and settle abroad 10 years back. This was after I came back after two years in Europe and applied for and got a work visa again. I quickly got the visa after spending INR 50K .. but I lost the interest and did not go...Also I had changed my mind to go for higher studies (MBA). After preparing for more than a year and a botched up attempt at the MBA exam, I realized I was not going to make it. In the end, I left both the abroad and MBA option and continued with the work.
2) I let go of something which I wanted and was now basically doing something which I did not like in the first place.
3) Have been trying to get married since 2010. Forget being the flirt type, I almost stay completely away from girls so arranged marriage is the only way. Can you believe it - in the last 8 years I went to see only 2 girls? Usually I reject most from the photo and background details. Mine being a shudhajathakam 90% of the horoscope cannot be taken so when people ask to lower my expectations I have immense difficulty (3 planets in my eleventh you see :)
3) The frustration around job and not being married, I believe, shows up in anger towards superiors, people, parents at times. I know that sometimes they don't know what I am pissed about. Only I know the reason.

I am adequately skilled and decent looking. Yet after 15 years of continuous employment in the industry I am without a job and single even as I turn 37. This, I would like to belive is how the curse manifests. It is on the subconscious level. Ketu in the 9th(perhaps) made me let go of plenty of things - option to settle abroad, chance to get married earlier, a decent job etc by making me disinterested in the things I start off with. Psychologically, I am forever looking for actions/decisions taken in the past. Could I have done anything differently at that time ? Could I have been more carefull with seniors? Should I have settled for the girl with 80% horoscope match in 2012? etc etc. Hope you get it.

I am quite religious. My father is not. He does visits temples upon my insistence to do poojas etc recommented by local astrologers but he is forever questioning the process. Example: Why the local astrologers themselves are poor when they know of all the remedies, why people still flock to sabarimala when after a supreme court order it was revealed that the makara jyoti is man-made. He is an intelligent man of some reputation so I am proud of him but in some aspects we have that Sun-Shani sort of heated relationship :D

My mother - well I might need a new thread to cover just that topic!.. My father is the face of the house meaning he is outgoing, friendly, approachable, trusting etc.. My mother is just the opposite - a recluse, doubting each and everyone for their actions, doesnt like people coming to our house as she then starts to worry over what to talk to them about, whether they will stay over for food etc. She needs someones moral support to even step out of the house otherwise she stays holed up inside. I would go on to state to the extent that she might rather have me NOT get married since then there would be a new set of people, in-laws etc that she would have to interact with. At the core of it all, I sense inferiorty-complex, which I seem to have inherited to a decent extent as well.

In January this year, I decided to go to Rameswaram to cleanse the sins per a recommendation and checked with Dad. He wasn't absolutely not interested and mom also didn't came. I then planned to go with a friend as I do not understand Tamil. On the first attempt in December, cyclone Okhi came and our plan got cancelled. On the second attempt, the friend got sick and I had to go alone to Rameshwaram eventually for the pooja. I felt sad and lonely then.
I have noticed couple of times in the last few months that whenever I try to go to a temple, there is some delay or obstruction which is unusual. It may just be a coincidence or a result of the curse.

I was watching Amitabh's Deewaar again while I received the thread reply notification. Much like his line in the movie, I believe my life is going to pan out this way - Lambi race ka ghoda woh hota hai jo shuru main to sabse peechay hota hai but aakhir main sabko peechay chhod deta hai / The horse suited for the long race is the one which is at the very last at the beginning but gains pace towards the middle of the race and leaves everyone behind at the end :D

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 10 Mar 2018

Apparently, the ultimate remedy for combust planets(mars & venus in my chart) is very simple. Pour water/milk on shivling once in a while. I would like to do this however do not have good temples near my place here. Parents won't be doing it for me either..this again adds to my angst of being unable to do remedial measures even after knowing about them. Combustion is not related to curse here but the aspect is. If as per Sanjayji curse of planets in retrogade cannot be removed, it has to be suffered is true then perhaps the powers above are ensuring that i do not look for shortcuts. Sometimes i am confused whether to go to a temple at all.. as the divine wish seems to be telling me to be strong in the face of these issues.

joyd

Post by joyd » 10 Mar 2018

rad what is your gender?

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 11 Mar 2018

M for Mahapurush..lol... Male

joyd

Post by joyd » 11 Mar 2018

answer the following-
1-your nature of subordination,whether it is governmental or private. ?
2-Date -month-year of abroad travel and also the duration you stayed at abroad,return date-moth-year of home coming too..plus
3-cancellation D-M-Y info of your pilgrimage.
4-cancellation D-M-Y of your 2nd abroad travel.
5-Revisit info of Ramaeswaram by you alone.
joyd.

PS.Lynch

Post by PS.Lynch » 12 Mar 2018

radiance wrote:
06 Mar 2018
Thus 9th and 7th aspect of Ketu and Mars on Jupiter possibly brings into effect a curse for those born in Feb-April time period.

My understanding here is that a retro shani or jupiter is not the only criteria for a curse. At least two evil planets have to have an aspect as well. By this logic and the aforementioned points people born from Feb to April 1981 likely have a curse which is bit hard to digest.

Thoughts?
Hi, till March 9 Mars is sill in Aquarius so are they safe from these curse?

I've known a person who was born around Feb end 1981 who is good at profession and has good plans for the same but still single and future plans on marriage front are unknown.

Thanks.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 12 Mar 2018

joyd wrote:
11 Mar 2018
answer the following-
1-your nature of subordination,whether it is governmental or private. ?
2-Date -month-year of abroad travel and also the duration you stayed at abroad,return date-moth-year of home coming too..plus
3-cancellation D-M-Y info of your pilgrimage.
4-cancellation D-M-Y of your 2nd abroad travel.
5-Revisit info of Ramaeswaram by you alone.
joyd.
1- You meant type of job? Private. Guess it is almost impossible(unless some scam happens) to lose a government job :lol:. Reminding that I lost a very nice job in May last year and thus the interest around this topic. More below.
2. My first foreign trip(also the first time I boarded a plane) - 7/10/2006. Stayed there for 2 years while coming back to india for vacation every 6-7 months.
Finally returned around August 2008.
Saturn MD ended exactly around the same month. Overall Saturn MD was extremely pleasant.

I had been facing problems in jobs ever since the mercury MD started. Mercury is AK placed in 10th bhava and in own house in D-9 and yet ...
One of friends suggested he can get my horoscope checked with his astrologer to see what he says. So he took my chart to the astrologer in hometown. My friend said he only gave a brief idea about my problems and upon analysing the chart, he wrote a few lines only around the previous birth curse and to visit Rameswaram as a solution.
I immediately decided to go there however before booking the tickets came to know about the cyclone. Plan was to join my friend in Bangalore and then travel by bus to Rameswaram from there. Nevertheless I booked and even told the friend that we can postpone as the cyclone is on its way. It was only halfway through the travel to join him in Bangalore that my friend finally got the jitters and asked to cancel the trip. I was :evil: . I reached Bangalore only to return the same day. It was the first week of December.

Finally made the trip to Rameswaram in the first week of January and did the pooja's on 3rd January.

Few interesting points-
1) I visited the same astrologer last month to see the result of the pooja. He doesn't use a computer at all. The result of the prasna for the trip pointed towards lagna Taurus which he said indicated that the curse has not fully gone. Gave some more small pooja to be done locally at Ayyappa temple which I did the very next day.
2) He asked wasn't it a very good job which I lost to which I just nodded.
3) It is not just about cancellation of foreign trip or cancellation of pilgrimage. The entire mercury MD so far has been crazy/challenging/fruitless. Though I kept getting better opportunities, finally it was a hard fall(hopefully will be over soon).
4) Am reminded of a response from a reader in one of the palmistry forums 10 years back that I could face defamation. How correct it is now. I felt very secure in my job and yet the unthinkable happened.
5) The reason I am focusing so much on the curse is that I can really feel the impact. My friend who is a very shoddy planner always makes decisions and plans at the last minute and yet gets satisfactory results whereas I am very metuculous compared to many people and still face challenges everywhere including even visits to temples/pilgrimage. This is why even after being a practical thinker I am trying to get into the root of this problem.

Not everyone here might be a fan of Mr Raths writing's however I found concise information on curses only from him and his wife in their website. 5/11 axis(so many mutual aspects) with ketu in 9th aspecting the 5th and atmakaraka mercury involved only through parivartana with the 5th are a possible clue. They say the lagnesh or atmakaraka has to involved as well for the curse to take effect. Also some say aquarius and scorpio zodiacs are the two positions involved in curses and the AK placed in aquarius is making this intriguing. The redeeming factors seem to be AK and AmK in good strength in D-9. The astrologer also added that mercury MD first half is usually not that good and second half better.

In the meantime, I continue lighting a ghee lamp in the evenings and visiting temples every week (the most I am able to do as of now).

joyd

Post by joyd » 12 Mar 2018

i asked only the chronology of the events.just mention the asked months-dates-year in a crispy style.I dint want any of your observations on your raised topic.i have to come to a conclusion on my own.If i need extra info than i will ask you.

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 12 Mar 2018

joyd wrote:
12 Mar 2018
i asked only the chronology of the events.just mention the asked months-dates-year in a crispy style.I dint want any of your observations on your raised topic.i have to come to a conclusion on my own.If i need extra info than i will ask you.

joyd.
I understand.. it was rather long. But I got plenty of time now :oops: By giving more details, there is also the risk of a biased reading so no need to write in detail. Anyways, here you go..

1-your nature of subordination,whether it is governmental or private. ? => Private.
2-Date -month-year of abroad travel and also the duration you stayed at abroad,return date-moth-year of home coming too..plus => Oct 2006 & August 2008. No abroad travels after this.
3-cancellation D-M-Y info of your pilgrimage => Dec 2017 (1st week)
4-cancellation D-M-Y of your 2nd abroad travel. => There was no cancellation. I decided not to go. Around April 2009.
5-Revisit info of Ramaeswaram by you alone. => 3rd January 2018.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 13 Mar 2018

joyd,
one question on debilitated retro saturn in navamsha. pls consider this as well.

No formal neechabhanga yoga seems to be there. However since saturn is with Jupiter in lagna and forms parivartana yoga with mars in 9th, could it be considered as a lessening of effect of neecha saturn? 9th has both mars and sun so they should be able to affect the 1st right? Mars feels as if it is in own rashi and sun gets exalted there. So not sure if it is able to influence in any way. I did not read anything like this i.e. the planet which could have caused neechabhanga(mars) is in parivartana yoga with another planet in same house. Of course both houses 1 & 9 get strengthened naturally.

Thanks.

joyd

Post by joyd » 13 Mar 2018

It is just opposition of planets and not any kind of curse in this chart.The given chronology perfectly in line with the events.The actual cause for 2nd time abroad travel break up and loosing a good job opportunity,sudden cancellations are-due to..
1-1-6th lord under deep combustion[services and self expression.]
2-lagna lord in opposition with 9th lord.which is a big minus point.
3-Moon sign dispositor saturn again in opposition with 9th lord Venus from Chandra lagna.
4-sun sign dispositor Jupiter in opposition with 9th lord mars from Surya lagna.

Ina simple sense no proper co-operation from the above planets indicated people and relatives.The cause for this was-Saturn in 3rd lords moon asterim ultimately denoting lack of knack in communications with those said signified people and relatives.Native in a sense that the others have to understood,read his thoughts on their own and act accordingly.

see the SAV totals of lagna-sun-moon placed signs.After adding them it is reflecting 74 points.Now add the multiplication factors of lagna-sun-moon,they are as follows-1.2/ 0.5 / 1.2..
lagna-24 x 1.2 = 29.. / sun- 0.5 x 25 = 13... / moon- 25 x 1.2 =30..Now add both sav + multiplication factor values.The final figure reflecting 71 points. so native has less expressive and low confidence levels to get on in this society and also in his own family circles too.

joyd.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 13 Mar 2018

True joyd. Another astrologer(two I met last time) told the exact same thing. That the planets are fighting with each other so no one to help me. Perhaps this is griha yudha and the reason for unfavourable events. However, what then is the point of heavy 5/11 axis then? Can the personal events be all attributed to non cooperating planets? It is just my feeling that there might be something else at play because I feel that unlucky. If things were screwed from the start it is a different thing. Many people live and die in the dust but to get to a high position and then suddely lose it all(a job, yet to have family etc is a person's identity after all).. there should be more to it than planetary fighting I feel. Why do you say no curse, because certain aspects especially ketu in 9th and saturn in 5th probably causing the problem. Saving grace would be Jupiter's aspect to lagna. Why I say all this because the astrologer who told about the curse was a modest and popular guy so unlikely he was bluffing. Plus I feel things going so much counter right now.

4-sun sign dispositor Jupiter in opposition with 9th lord mars from Surya lagna.
- Isn't this Guru Mangala yoga? Rather auspicious one? also note jupiter mars in parivartana in D-9. Agreed Saturn-Venus is not a good opposition.

SAV I am not convinced at all. Not sure why people say it is highly accurate as a standalone/final confirmation. Example, you take Amitabh bachchan's chart. The lagna-sun-moon value per the rule you gave comes to 72 compared to 71 of mine. I am less expressive that is correct but AB having one point more has no sense.
My sister has the highest points in 11th(38). She quit her job 2 years back and unlikely to go back as she has to take care of kid. Husband earns decent nothing big. So not sure why those high points in 11th.
You check yourselves for anyone you know. It will look totally random. Only use to some extent is to see the house with lowest points, that points to the major source of problem. To some extent it looks true. However it would be good to analyse horoscopes with the highest points in uncommon places example 1st, 6th(ex. Amitabh Bachchan), 12th etc.

What do you feel about the debilitated retro saturn in Navamsa involved in house parivartana?

rad

GNE
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by GNE » 14 Mar 2018

Just have to say, I agree with radiance - SAV points don't work that way.

I spent almost a year testsing SAV on many charts, using various ashtakavarga books and it never matched.
They may be useful for transit judgement alone. But I think there is missing information or techniques are not translated properly when it comes to applying it to judging the strength of someone's houses or chart as a whole.

I have had people tell me things like "SAV points in the house where your raj yoga falls is low so the raja yoga is weakened." ....okay, well tell that to many powerful people/celebrities who have less than 27 points in houses with their raj/dhan yogas. ...ex: Bill gates who has only 22 in his 5th house with his sun/venus/saturn yoga.

Another is the "if 6/8th have more points than the ascendant = the person has a troubled life/is sick a lot,etc.."
I've seen many family members charts where this just is not true.

And like radiance says....many people with mega high 11th house points - higher than 10th+12th house, and yet the person is not earning much....Anyway, I challenge anyone who thinks it works to read some charts (I can send) and explain things using SAV. It simply does not work.

joyd

Post by joyd » 14 Mar 2018

you have to understand a lot in AV system reg my briefing on self confidence and expressive levels.so normally most of the members in this forum not well versed with this system. Don't compare an Aquarius lagna born with a Taurus born reg self confidence level points,each kundali has its merits and demerits too.Especially don't compare your kundali with top rated celebrities and they have their other combinations and permutations in their charts.you are missing simple points in judging the things too.In the 4th point,how you assess guru-mangal yoga in your case.Actually it is called thark yoga or yoga of logic.How you except mangala[auspicious]?In D9 also,the same yoga formed.saturn's debilitation in D9 is far good on some angels.Don't bring your sisters issue in your thread as she has a different chart.For your kind info,11-7th houses are business houses too.so try to think why she left her job with high points in 11th house.Dont use the word graha yuddha in your case,it is just opposition.You are wrongly mentioned my given values in sav point.They are 74 vs 71 and not as you mentioned as 72 vs 71.

joyd.

joyd

In Big-B case,his sav alus of as-su-mn are-31/20/21 =total is 72..and combined net values of sav + mf are-31 x 1.2=37 , 20 x 1.6 = 30 , 21 x 1 = 21.[37+ 32+ 21=90 ].so what is your analysis,is he less expressive? / less self confident ? anybody can post your findings here..

joyd.

Vivek Surya
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Vivek Surya » 14 Mar 2018

joyd wrote:
14 Mar 2018
In the 4th point, how you assess Guru-Mangala yogam in your case. Actually it is called Tharka yogam
joyd.
Namah Shivaaya,
Jupiter is about Wisdom, Mars is relatively fast moving Graha & he's soldierly, taking actions. When they form Yogam like Yuti (conjunction) or Samasaptaka (Mutually 7th position from each other) says that one's action will be righteous. Righteousness has nothing to do with logic, I don't know how logic is coming into this picture. Does Mars has anything to do with logic, if so? could you please explain, How?
वागर्थाविव संपृक्तौ वागर्थप्रतिपत्तये।
जगतः पितरौ वन्दे पार्वतीपरमेश्वरौ॥ 🙏
By महा कवि कालिदास in रघुवंशम्

श्रुति स्मृति पुराणाणां आलयं करुणालयं |
नमामि भगवत्पादम् शङ्करं लोकशङ्करं ||🙏

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

Post by radiance » 14 Mar 2018

joyd,
So you are saying the multiplication factor changes per the lagna correct? For Taurus As-su-mn is 1.2, 0.5, 1.2 and for Aquarius it becomes 1.2, 1.6 & 1? If this is the case then the values will change and 90 makes much sense for AB. However, solely looking at the house numbers in SAV, the values seem to be off in most cases. I take AB because am very much enamored by him. High points of 42 in 6th probably justify his miraculous recovery during the coolie accident. However see that the overall lowest points of 20 are in eighth as well.

Guru mangal yoga - well Jhora shows it as a yoga present in the chart(Jupiter mars together or samasaptaka). Don't know of any exceptions because of placement in house/sign.

It is easy to see the SAV with the saved horoscopes in JHora itself. Few examples -
- Aurobindo Ghose - 42 in 11th, very low 17th in 5th(low purva punya or problematic marriage?)
- Maharishi Mahesh yogi - 41 in 10th, 36 in 11th are too high for a yogi.
and many more saved profiles in Jhora such as BV raman and other spiritual folks.

However I noticed today that SAV can also be seen for other charts including D10. And mine hits 45 in 11th over there(not at all complaining about this :D . And BAV Jupiter reaches 8 in aquarius. Rarely does any planet reach 8 anywhere in BAV. But point is what to make out of all this. For example Jhora has the option to get the SAV for D-60 and other charts. We (at least I) have trouble with basic SAV itself. Forget about SAV for D-60. It changes lagna every one minute anyway.

Also, not trying to debate to get a favourable point out from anyone. Whatever be the interpretation solution needs to be there. I know of people with inferior horoscopes/temperaments/knowledge/skills etc having a 'normal' life. My life is far from normal even though planets are only in kendra, kona and upachaya. Why then should there be a major problem? Planets not cooperating with each other and low confidence cannot be the only reason for major troubles. By not getting to the exact problem the risk of not getting the exact solution also exists. Which is why once I get a response from a reader/astrologer I search further myself on the net extensively to see what others have to say about it. Some valuable information can be had this way.

Agree, the lagna, hora, distribution of planets of rasis, aspects(of planets & rasis) all play a role in the overall result. We all have laptops with Jhora installed and so many different ways to look at a single horoscope. It is possible to give an excellent or a worst reading per convenience looking at Rasi lagna, AL, UL or the 60 other charts available and their own AL, UL etc.. so can be interpreted anyway. So when I go to astrologers who do not even have a computer with them (forget the multiplication of SAV values), and they say certain things accurately I cannot help but wonder what exactly they see when they look at any chart, what they consider and what they ignore(as not everything has to be taken into account) as a filter. This is all very interesting and honestly confusing at the same time.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
14 Mar 2018
.saturn's debilitation in D9 is far good on some angels.
Can you throw more light on this? How yogakaraka saturn as the 9th and 10th lord getting debilitated in D-9 is a good thing? Asking because this is a very much debated topic. Also no formal neechabhanga yoga in place though house parivartana happens.

- Some consider debilitated retro planet as exalted and vice versa- much argued everywhere. Some say evil planets good in retro debilitation while good ones bad.
- some say retro makes one reflective and come out on top of problems.
- still others.. retro in addition to debilitated is actually the worst
- retro to be considered as giving effects of previous house etc etc.

radiance
Contributor
Contributor

joyd wrote:
14 Mar 2018
you have to understand a lot in AV system reg my briefing on self confidence and expressive levels.
Hey, shouldn't the 3rd house SAV directly reflect the confidence, communication and courage of the person? Why all the arithmetic around sun & moon? And I have 37 in 3rd. Agree I am quite low on being expressive in reality but not really low on confidence. If I do not do something then usually it is because I am not interested is all.

Sorry, I am unable to club the posts so consecutive replies.

joyd

3rd house is subconscious mind .so you are missing the actual logic here friend.your are active only in your subconscious and not in real life.In a simple way,you are an excellent communicator,courage and confident but remember they are only in your subconscious thoughts.what is the use of them if they are in your daydreams.?you have 37 in 3rd house means,what it is reflecting ? more courage in your thoughts and not in actions?3rd house with more than 29 points is a perfect example of day dreamers not action persons.sun is your atma,moon is mind and lagna is your physical self.
1-Atma sthairya is sun
2-Manasika sthairya is moon
3-The above two factors makes one as confident,i.e lagna.

hope your clear about the luminaries-lagna arithmetics and the actual meaning of 3rd house high points.

In depth concentrated ,thoughtful reading and understanding enlightens us and a superficial one makes us more suspicious and doubtful about the persons replies.

I don't like to give you the spoon feeding of the things for your other two questions that you had raised.Meditate on my reply and find out the things.

vivek this also applies to you for your raised question on guru-mangal yoga. clever students should try to sharpen their brains further.

wish you happy learning..

joyd..

Suresh_Chauhan
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Post by Suresh_Chauhan » 15 Mar 2018

SAV, BAV, etc do not work on rashi, used only for transit results. All this heavy analysis can not substitute for one very important ingredient (missing in 99% astros) - power of intuition. You either have it, or you don't. It is seen with Ketu, Moon, Jupiter (and even mercury) interactions in chart.

I have a favorite saying when t comes to technical jargons which anyway the natives do not care about and do not undersand either.....Mumbo + Jumbo = Dumbo. :mrgreen: